Add and Subtract Game

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I just shared the requirements with the senior member, who was my mentor too during the training period, and he just lost his mind :joy:

He decided to get involved, and wants to know one thing mainly, "is this the solution they decided themselves for an issue they are facing or is this the customer's requirement actually". He said, he'll need to understand the requirements once from them, but if it is what I am saying, it is most probably not feasible. I knew there was a problem with the requirement 

I Feel You GIFs | Tenor

Coffee for you @Sleepy Owl

Welcome | Beautiful gif, Animation, Owl

Happy Weekend @sadthe1st @partyon @mirmz @Lmangla @Thong Thin @kokodus @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @joccu @Jillia @larus @pompyavi @MayanEcho @Sarang21 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
  • Replies 151.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I just shared the requirements with the senior member, who was my mentor too during the training period, and he just lost his mind

animated the simpsons GIF

weekend started for u yet?? time to shut down and, run!!!

run away GIF

hi @Min2206 !!

• LOL 4
  • Blob 4
51 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Thank you @Thong Thin, @Min2206 and @sadthe1st for hearing out my rants 

One more hour left 

+2

My work this week wasn't that smooth either, I am enjoying my hot pot now and drinking lots of ice water to cool down. 

Hi @Min2206.

life is not always a bed of roses, there's always ups and down. 

Take it as a challenge and keep moving forward. 

Enjoy your weekend, relax and take care all chingus. 

:heart:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
20 hours ago, joccu said:

this is still of my favorite comedy songs. 

I like it. I still remember the Ukranian song.  I knew what song it just watching at the costume. :D

17 hours ago, partyon said:

The Lithuanian song is so bad I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it. Sorry if any one is Lithuanian on this thread....

I don`t think it is a bad song but I liked their last year song better (for me anyway). This year... I am a little indiferent to their song. What is your top 5 so far? I have to listen to the lastest releases.

17 hours ago, partyon said:

Wonder if we'll have any "controversial" acts this year. Wasn't Iceland fined for their act a few years ago...? lol

I did not know. It is the first time I listen to this song. :lol:

21 hours ago, joccu said:

I really like Switzerland song but the chances of winning  are really low. 

I like the song also. I see that it is the same singer as last year as well. Many countries sent the same artist.

I like the Russian song as well. It has a different style than Switzerland song but I like it. It is catchy and it caught my attention. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
27 minutes ago, joccu said:

Serbia's loco loco song has already 3 million view. But Russian song also has already 1. 9 million. 

I will not watch LIVE this contest but I am curious who will win this year. :D

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
31 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus I´m planning on watching it live. 

I have many years that I don`t watch live. I don`t have the need to watch it LIVE. Nothing has changed.  I will watch videos of the winner and other songs from the live stage the next day. :D

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @joccu

@Abs_ triggered @larus  

@sadthe1st

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @Lmangla

@Jillia  @kokodus @Min2206 @Thong Thin @MayanEcho    @Nodame @cenching @4evrkdrama @pompyavi

@Ernie @iksunijini5 @Wuzetian @I am lost @Sarang21 @strongtower to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1 @forme26 fi @NaYouSabi? , may your weekend be joyful. :D

Happy Sunday Fashion GIF

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

drizzling rain. :D

b3de973396e923dd6033ab4151bfc0e0.gif

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu, @Sleepy Owlhave you finished Six Flying Dragons? I have ten more episodes but this week I could not watch any episodes. I will try to watch more this weekend but I don`t know if I will finish it.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2