fabulous lena horne GIF

beach at sunset. 

giphy.gif

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don’t think I can take much more of the barf drama. Season 2?

Even I don't think I will go for the Season 2, this one already made me barf more than enough :rainbow:

@joccu, @larus I just completed "Six Flying Dragons", and once again, I am so impressed how they connected it with "Deep Rooted Trees", not only with the characters, but other stuff too.:highonflowers:

Now I feel like watching "Tree With Deep Roots" now, I don't think I can do it anytime soon though, due to the ongoing dramas I am watching. Will surely re-watch it this year though, so I can enjoy knowing the backstory better now :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

44 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Now I feel like watching "Tree With Deep Roots" now, I don't think I can do it anytime soon though, due to the ongoing dramas I am watching. Will surely re-watch it this year though, so I can enjoy knowing the backstory better now

You want to rewatch Tree With Deep Roots too? It was a good sageuk also. But how do you find the time? You said you want to watch other famous sageuks this year. :D

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, larus said:

You want to rewatch Tree With Deep Roots too? It was a good sageuk also. But how do you find the time? You said you want to watch other famous sageuks this year. :D

The only problem and big obstacle is the time here, and that's why "Tree With Deep Roots" will have to wait :joy:

The Sageuks I am planning to watch as you know are "Great Queen Seondeok", and then I saw another Sageuk named "A King's Dream", is the only following it, so I decided that when I will watch Queen Seondeok, this drama will be the one following it. Let's see how I will manage things. Of course, I am sure, there will be a time in the year, when I will not be watching this many ongoing dramas, and that is the time when I will go for them. :wow1:

By the way Chingu, do tell how you found "Six Flying Dragons" when you complete it, since it is your first time watching it, I look forward to read your thoughts on this drama :approves:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way Chingu, do tell how you found "Six Flying Dragons" when you complete it, since it is your first time watching it, I look forward to read your thoughts on this drama 

I have 10 more episodes but I  can tell you already that it was a very good sageuks. I wish there will be more sageuks like this. This drama will be on the list of the sageuks that I liked.

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I have 10 more episodes but I  can tell you already that it was a very good sageuks. I wish there will be more sageuks like this. This drama will be on the list of the sageuks that I liked.

The screenwriters of this drama have been working together and coming with Sageuk Projects since they first worked on "Great Queen Seondeok", which was followed by "Tree with Deep Roots" and "Six Flying Dragons". All these 3 dramas are considered among the master pieces when it comes to Sageuks. Their latest project was "Arthdal Chronicles" which had a promising plot, but didn't do well, mainly because of how abruptly it was ended without any closure. 

One of these screenwriter's first project as screenwriter was "Dae Jang Geum" another master piece. So I will look forward to their next project, and hope it will be a proper Sageuk, based on actual historical facts and this long :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The screenwriters of this drama have been working together and coming with Sageuk Projects since they first worked on "Great Queen Seondeok", which was followed by "Tree with Deep Roots" and "Six Flying Dragons". All these 3 dramas are considered among the master pieces when it comes to Sageuks.

I watched all along and  Dae Jang Geum. They are on my favorite sageuks as well.

I did not watch Arthdal Chronicles and I won`t watch it. I hope those writers will write another project and I hope it is one of those sageuks that I want to watch.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5