Add and Subtract Game

19 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin what's for lunch?

Any plans for tonight ?

Me, I had braise yee mee for lunch today.  What about you.

How's your succulent plants....growing well ?

ea34911c-83e7-4e06-a32f-2757256ad3a2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 148.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I had braise yee mee for lunch today.

whoa! yummy!!

i had meesiam with tehc just now.. i still have a cup of fresh soymilk.. will drink for teabreak later on..

no plans for tonite.. i'll just laze and do nothing hahahaha

i uploaded one photo of the sandrose earlier this afternoon!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMTnrBCMTWC/?igshid=1x2jsgtd5hr6i

they are growing really well.. and love their natural colors too!

sexy eye candy GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

• Like 1
  • Blob 4
21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

whoa! yummy!!

i had meesiam with tehc just now.. i still have a cup of fresh soymilk.. will drink for teabreak later on..

no plans for tonite.. i'll just laze and do nothing hahahaha

i uploaded one photo of the sandrose earlier this afternoon!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMTnrBCMTWC/?igshid=1x2jsgtd5hr6i

they are growing really well.. and love their natural colors too!

Mee Siam !... can't find a good one here. The last I had was during my last trip up north, Penang.

The sandrose are so pretty...too bad, not able to source from my side here.

I tried to source online, seems there's none.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

HI @joccu @Abs_ triggered 

tired gilmore girls GIF

26 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

He is kwon hwa woon , he was in zombie drama , lie after lie

that pic looks like the secretary guy from Kairos.. i meant, the body.

s reactions smile GIF

13 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I can’t wait for Joseon Exorcist

i din read the synopsis... is it good?

@Thong Thin maybe try those places that sells terrarium.. i think it's a pretty one to be kept in those terrariums too!

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there @Thong Thin, @Abs_ triggered, @joccu, @4evrkdrama :Pandabulous:

@sadthe1st my Friday already got frustrating when the project manager asked me to create a process, which would at least take 4 weeks to be done in 1 week. And the thing which would make it worse is the fact that this process does not even seem feasible, and I doubt it would work. I really hate the fact that PMs want things done without verifying whether it is possible or not. The only reason I got so less time to work on it is, because the other module team did not even bother to explain the logic to me last week when I kept asking, and now when they did, the timeline is so near. :evilelmo:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl process as in writing scripts to automate tasks, or one that includes the dept/people required to complete certain tasks by how much TAT?

sometimes i like to work on my own.. collaborations across depts take too much effort especially when people do not respond to emails as effectively as before covid.. sometimes i have to call up people to get their attention on the things they need to provide to me..

table flip GIF

• Blob 5
27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @Thong Thin, @Abs_ triggered, @joccu, @4evrkdrama 

@sadthe1st my Friday already got frustrating when the project manager asked me to create a process, which would at least take 4 weeks to be done in 1 week. And the thing which would make it worse is the fact that this process does not even seem feasible, and I doubt it would work. I really hate the fact that PMs want things done without verifying whether it is possible or not. The only reason I got so less time to work on it is, because the other module team did not even bother to explain the logic to me last week when I kept asking, and now when they did, the timeline is so near. 

+2

This is truly insane, chingu.

How can they expect you to come up the job in such a short notice.

340?cb=20140704095228

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
47 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i din read the synopsis... is it good?

Me too didn’t read the synopsis yet but the leads are promising !

Just found out right now the writer’s previous work is Mr.Queen !

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
8 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Just found out right now the writer’s previous work is Mr.Queen

twerk gif GIF

it's been a while since we last posted the twerking gifs after Mr Queen lol

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2
12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl process as in writing scripts to automate tasks, or one that includes the dept/people required to complete certain tasks by how much TAT?

Its about automating a task to populate some data somewhere. Problem is, that does not seem possible to me. The other problem is, I don't have time to check whether it is possible or not, the PM just wants it to happen. The ones who decide if it can happen or not are us, and no one really cares to ask us whether it is possible or not. They just discuss it amongst themselves and want it done in such short timeline. 

Funny thing is, I cannot argue or maybe even reach the higher ups, since this is something decided to be done internally. If the client would have directly contacted me for it, the nearest timeline I would give would be 4 weeks one, and 1 additional week for the feasibility check, and if the client would say otherwise, ask him to contact the higher ups. Here, they are the ones wanting it. Of course if it is not possible, I will tell them about it by Tuesday. When it is not possible, it is not possible, it is as simple as that. 

29 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

This is truly insane, chingu.

How can they expect you to come up the job in such a short notice.

I feel like I'll be having a serious discussion with this PM with CIO and other senior guys in the meeting soon enough. My bucket is already full working in 4 on-going projects being lead in one. In this specific one, where she is the PM, the other guy is in lead and I am supposed to be in support, and now today in the meeting she was telling me to take lead and drive this project. They just don't think and order. I set my timelines for other tasks based on the workload I expect will be having in the future weeks. Being in support would require lesser time on that project than being the lead, and now my whole timeline will be messed up quite soon if this continues.

She is doing this, since the guy in the lead is too busy, and so is my case. If this continues, I am gonna have a serious talk with the CIO and others, I can't take the responsibility of some other guy's tasks, if it would hinder my present projects where I am actually answerable to the clients.

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

They just discuss it amongst themselves and want it done in such short timeline. 

likely they took way too much time internally that ate into the time that you're supposed to have to develop it..

sci-fi matrix GIF

• Blob 6
27 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

likely they took way too much time internally that ate into the time that you're supposed to have to develop it..

I just shared the requirements with the senior member, who was my mentor too during the training period, and he just lost his mind :joy:

He decided to get involved, and wants to know one thing mainly, "is this the solution they decided themselves for an issue they are facing or is this the customer's requirement actually". He said, he'll need to understand the requirements once from them, but if it is what I am saying, it is most probably not feasible. I knew there was a problem with the requirement :facepalm:

+2

• Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I just shared the requirements with the senior member, who was my mentor too during the training period, and he just lost his mind 

He decided to get involved, and wants to know one thing mainly, "is this the solution they decided themselves for an issue they are facing or is this the customer's requirement actually". He said, he'll need to understand the requirements once from them, but if it is what I am saying, it is most probably not feasible. I knew there was a problem with the requirement 

+2

+2

Well,at least you have someone  on your side and he is willing to give a helping hand. I am sure things will sort out soon. 

Anyway, is weekend just chill down, go somewhere to relax and clear your mind. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4