Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus No. i´m still at ep 37. Honestly i think it will took me at least a week to finish it.

Starting next week I will have a very busy for a whole month but  I want to I finish this drama next week also.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl at least you have only 5 episodes left. I have 13. 

I started watching c-drama called word of honor and telenovela called Buscando a Frida. So I have not had a really time for kdramas this week.  only watched mouse two latest episodes and a one of daily drama this weeks episodes.  I have still to watch BE last weeks episodes and tunnel last 3 episodes. 

@larus  @partyon @Abs_ triggered  what do you think about this song?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, joccu said:

I started watching c-drama called word of honor and telenovela called Buscando a Frida. So I have not had a really time for kdramas this week.  only watched mouse two latest episodes and a one of daily drama this weeks episodes.  I have still to watch BE last weeks episodes and tunnel last 3 episodes. 

You are watching "Mouse"? How is that drama? I am planning to start it since I completed "Tunnel", "LUCA" and will complete the barf drama. 

Hopefully I will complete it this week. I have been thinking about watching "Queen Sundeok" and "The King's dream" which follows the events of Queen Sundeok and shows the Unification of three Kingdoms. Not sure though when I will start them, most probably later this year.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, joccu said:

what do you think about this song?

Girl power! I can`t say that it is a song that I will listen many times but I like it. Her vocals are powerful.

I listened the second time. It stays on the mind and you want to dance.

Latvia and Russia are bringing strong woman message on Eurovision. :D

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl so far I have liked mouse. It has the same elements that BE. Intresting. I hope it will surprise me. 

That's great and motivating, I'll see if I will get time to watch first 2 episodes of it in this weekend and catch it up till next one :wow1:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@larus yeah. It was pretty good song. 

@Sleepy Owl so far I have liked mouse. It has the same elements that BE. Intresting. I hope it will surprise me. 

+2

I got some feedback from friends too that Mouse seems good and worth watching. 

Well let's see if I can kill in time to watch the first Ep to convince me. 

Good morning, rise and shine. 

:hooray2:

@sadthe1st @mirmz @Min2206

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

"LUCA" and will complete the barf drama

let me know how's the ending of LUCA.. and i'm surprised u're going to finish the barf drama

gravity falls puke GIF

Kim Myung Min has this new upcoming drama.. Law School or something, along with Kim Beom.. i'm still thinking whether to watch that..

good morning @Thong Thin!!

going to check if Beyond Evil eng sub is out!

• Blob 6