41 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

bless her heart @Jillia is working hard updating so many thread  :kiss_wink:

Here some energy booster 

@Min2206 so you not watching mafia oppa , or you yet to watch ep 3 :mrgreen:

+2

No, I am not into any new drama yet .. me watching Tunnel  @Abs_ triggered

@Jillia  Hope you are well.  Stay strong and stay sane :D

32 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I was busy thinking oh, good varieties of frogs for dissections while clicking LOLs :lol:

LOL @MayanEcho  hate that science project - ewwww
Funny!! | Funny frogs, Animals, Cute animals

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@larus didn't know that "My Beautiful Bride" was a psychological thriller. 

@4evrkdrama I would suggest you to try out "Bad Guys" too. The first part and maybe the movie too. It is only 10 episodes long, and while I wouldn't really put it in "psychological " thriller, it is one of the best and most interesting thrillers I have watched. You will enjoy the drama.

I would also suggest "2 weeks" and "3 Days" if you have not watched it. In 2 weeks, 2nd episode onward, each episode accounts for 1 day. I liked that drama. Loved Kim So Yeon's character in that one too. In 3 Days, we have multiple events happening in 3 days timeline, you will understand it when you watch it. I liked both the dramas. 

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus didn't know that "My Beautiful Bride" was a psychological thriller. 

It is not a psychological thriller. It has action, mystery, crime. She asked for thrillers so the drama fits the description.

I want to add Cruel City to the list as an action crime drama also.  I did not put Tunnel, Stranger 1 and 2 because I think she watched already these shows but definetly I love these crime dramas too.

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

TAECYEON being the main villian 

Did they confirm it? I knew it since the first episode, not because they had said it before by mistake, but because his character's and Kwak Dong Yeon's character's surname was the same. 

22 minutes ago, larus said:

t is not a psychological thriller. It has action, mystery, crime. She asked for thrillers so the drama fits the description.

I want to add Cruel City to the list as an action crime drama also.  I did not put Stranger 1 and 2 because I think she watched already these shows but definetly I love these crime dramas too.

I will add both of them to my watchlist too then. I have not watched "Cruel City" and "My Beautiful Bride" :approves:

33 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Sleepy Owl would keep them too in my to watch list pocket !

I wouldn't really mind getting similar suggestions from you too Chingu. I like mystery, suspense and thrillers. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

44 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I would suggest you to try out "Bad Guys" too. The first part and maybe the movie too. It is only 10 episodes long, and while I wouldn't really put it in "psychological " thriller, it is one of the best and most interesting thrillers I have watched. You will enjoy the drama.

I would also suggest "2 weeks" and "3 Days" if you have not watched it. In 2 weeks, 2nd episode onward, each episode accounts for 1 day. I liked that drama. Loved Kim So Yeon's character in that one too. In 3 Days, we have multiple events happening in 3 days timeline, you will understand it when you watch it. I liked both the dramas. 

I watched only Bad Guys 2. The first part was better? I liked Two Weeks. I forgot about this.

3 Days I did not watch but Signal `s writer had other crime action dramas that I did not watch: Phantom and Sign.

How about God's Gift: 14 Days? I know that Cho seung Woo was in this drama but I did not watch it either.

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched only Bad Guys 2. The first part was better? I liked Two Weeks. I forgot about this.

3 Days I did not watch but Signal `s writer had other crime action dramas that I did not watch: Phantom and Sign.

How about God's Gift: 14 Days? I know that Cho seung Woo was in this drama but I did not watch it either.

+2

I didn't watch Bad Guys 2, but most of the comments said that the first one was better. Too good in my opinion, I loved it. "3 Days" is also good. I didn't watch "Phantom" and "Sign" either, but they are in my watchlist. 

I have not really heard good comments about "God's Gift: 14 Days". I want to watch it, but those comments from @pompyavi stopped me from doing it. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will add both of them to my watchlist too then. I have not watched "Cruel City" and "My Beautiful Bride" 

You did not watch Cruel City? The first time Jung Kyoung-Ho and Yoon Hyun Min working together and becoming friends. :D

heartless-city-2.gif?resize=584,285

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't watch Bad Guys 2, but most of the comments said that the first one was better. Too good in my opinion, I loved it.

I knew about Bad Guys and I heard it was good also. I liked all the cast but I have started the second season for Kim Moo Yul. :D

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I have not really heard good comments about "God's Gift: 14 Days". I want to watch it, but those comments from @pompyavi stopped me from doing it. 

I heard that the writer messed up the ending. I don`t mind when the hero dies but it better makes sense.

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It has been in my watch list for a long time now. Maybe I will watch it this year 

You should watch it. Don`t let dramas stay too long on your watching list. :D

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6