• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

I watched some kdramas today.

I watched this week episodes of LUCA, then I start with the new shows. I watched Hello? It`s Me! and I want to see more. I can`t say the same thing about Sisyphus: The Myth . I did not liked the start. I wanted to drop it after 10 minutes. I watched the first two episodes but I really don`t know if I will continue. If I read good things about this show I might give it a try. I will start tomorrow Times and Vicenzo. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
50 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl beyond evil last scene and shin ha kyun face and the look was so creepy. 

@larus I found sisyphus really confusing.  still don´t know if I like or not.

I forgot about Beyond Evil. I will start tomorrow this drama also. I knew it was something that I missed. :D I hope it had a good start. I have expectations about this show.

I don`t like Sisyphus. There were some WTH moments. :lol: But maybe it will get better later.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus I really liked the first episode if beyond evil.

I am glad you like it. I will watch tomorrow both episodes. Last week I was watching two dramas and this week watching 6. :D

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl beyond evil last scene and shin ha kyun face and the look was so creepy. 

I think they gonna confuse us about him, the same way they did in the watcher. If you have watched that drama, you will know what I mean.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  I did watch some episodes. did not finish.  But I do get what you mean. :love:

I am getting some really good feelings about this drama. The premise of this drama is already solid. I would recommend you to finish that drama too. The writer very smartly confused us about the killer till the end, and there were some really good twists in that drama too.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
10 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Hello , Happy barfing  day everyone

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @elan1 @kokodus @Lmangla@joccu @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl @larus @twinkle_little_star @pompyavi @Jillia @4evrkdrama & My twin partner business @partyon

Finger cross , one of them can be normal today 

@Jillia , @Min2206 I am watching vincenzo too 

+2

+2

I think I might watch too. 

Not bad for a start and there's absssss... :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5