Add and Subtract Game

25 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i hope the material is good.. u dun want to puke into a bag and the bottom can't withstand the mess and gave way..

Hopefully, it will be good enough to withstand it :loolz:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
  • Replies 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

Hello , Happy barfing  day everyone

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @elan1 @kokodus @Lmangla@joccu @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl @larus @twinkle_little_star @pompyavi @Jillia @4evrkdrama & My twin partner business @partyon:hwaiting2:

and i hope @partyon and @Abs_ triggered chingus are coping well with the nauseous scenes!

Finger cross , one of them can be normal today :mrgreen:

@Jillia , @Min2206 I am watching vincenzo too :yum:

+2

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9
18 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Hello , Happy barfing  day everyone

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @elan1 @kokodus @Lmangla@joccu @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl @larus @twinkle_little_star @pompyavi @Jillia @4evrkdrama & My twin partner business @partyon

Finger cross , one of them can be normal today :mrgreen:

@Jillia , @Min2206 I am watching vincenzo too :yum:

Cool -- many are watching SJK ... @Jillia @Abs_ triggered @Sleepy Owl
Saw plenty of fighting scenes.  Did SJK lose weight?   umm, wait I am not watching the drama yet

Me still in the Tunnel
hehe .. thank you @Sleepy Owl for your help.  Make things easier.
Coffee ice cream for you

Image result for coffee ice cream

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Gotta admit though I found it funny everything went so smoothly for him but as soon as he comes to Korea it's karma hitting him. :P

Credit: I made these gifs

Whoa, didn't expect you @Jillia to make those SJK shower gifs 
Makes me wonder, why is @Abs_ triggered more interested in that woman's solid butt.   And where is @partyon - was hoping for some review on the abs specification moments.

I am going to back my Tunnel.

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

why is @Abs_ triggered more interested in that woman's solid butt.   And

It’s such good solid butt :joy:, but now should help oppa take bath he can’t reach his back :yum:

D5B91166-608E-433A-B28B-9176EDCA4B4E.gif

@Sleepy Owl activity that make woman a pregnant and lose her fit body :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That was the day, when he started to enjoy going to gym and found new motivation 

Well, if that happens in your gym, I am sure you be motivated too, sunbae-nim? :naughty:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Well, if that happens in your gym, I am sure you be motivated too, sunbae-nim? :naughty:

Well, not gonna happen, since I don't go to gym too lazy to do it :loolz:.

I instead used to go to the nearby park for running or do other sports like Football, Hockey, and cricket. Now due to pandemic all this is stopped, hopefully I will be able to get back to running when winter ends. 

7 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@Sleepy Owl activity that make woman a pregnant and lose her fit body :mrgreen:

I wouldn't say pregnant, but that sure did play a big part in her becoming the mistress :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, not gonna happen, since I don't go to gym too lazy to do it .

I instead used to go to the nearby park for running or do other sports like Football, Hockey, and cricket. Now due to pandemic all this is stopped, hopefully I will be able to get back to running when winter ends. 

I was just teasing laa
I too will look if I am at the gym.  not for motivation nor envy - maybe just , some people just have the body

Like this one
jeon.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
20 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @Abs_ triggered  the ending of ep 9 was totally unexpected. totally did not see that coming. 

I will be watching the episode later tonight. On another, "Beyond Evil" had a really strong start in terms of plot, and I liked it. So if you are thinking about it, I would recommend you to watch it. :approves:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I was just teasing laa
I too will look if I am at the gym.  not for motivation nor envy - maybe just , some people just have the body

Main reason (apart from being lazy), for me not going to gym is that there a lot of people. I already don't like crowded places and try to avoid them. I used to go to gym during my college days with my friend, and would go early in the morning, around 6 am, when they would just open the gym, so we would only be the ones doing it. 

Later on, after graduating, I didn't really go to gym. I always was more comfortable running. 

By the way, who is that beautiful lady, is she an actress or just a random pic from net?

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way, who is that beautiful lady, is she an actress or just a random pic from net?

Jun Ji Hyun -- the one that was supposed to be in Kingdom 3 (FL)

She was the FL in the Legends of the Blue Sea opposite LMH and also the same acting opposite Kim SHyun - My Love From The Star.   Her English name is Gianna Jun.

Me not her fan, by the way but I prefer her in modelling .  

Hi @Ernie
Image result for hi gif

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5