Add and Subtract Game

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owldongsaeng, I was so surprised to notice that there are at least 4 guys on the Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music thread. Seems the drama attracts men too!

I was surprised too. And by the looks of it, I am the only guy who is finding the 30s wife abusive and not so innocent :joy:

Seems like this drama is attracting a lot of people though. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 144.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

My twin, you have outdone yourself yet again!

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! 

@Lmangla @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @elan1 @sadthe1st Please place your orders with us directly!

At first, I thought that was pretty fast of @Abs_ triggered to reply so fast.   Thought she was triggered cos of  @Sleepy Owl 's post.  The Oppa thingy.   So its the barf bag promotion !  Wow!  I like your CF.   

Yes, I will buy .... how much?  gold nuggets?  Please make sure I don't vomit when I hear the price.   Presently, no bag atm in hand.

watching ep 20 eng sub now ....

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
16 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have to put sad emoji or is that other emoji I can safely use?
Where is my OPPA and ZOPPA?  okay, oppa , i can understand ... Zoppa got abs, no???

Your Daejang's English is atrocious - I think we can all agree, no? I still have traumas from Heirs. :D

And well, I don't know how well oppa speaks English because he rarely speaks it. His pronounciation is better than LMH's though:

I am only going with the safe options :D Those two are not on the list :D

For anyone wondering what the price is:

Everyone who posts a picture of abs, will get a barf bag. But you'll have to put the barf bag in your DP! :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
3 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon I love you , I love  the money so much ,  remember 100000 we didn’t get 

I'm still so upset over the 10 000 points we were promised but never got!

angry ufc GIF

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
16 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon I love when someone try to help with English and back fired on them :joy:

I love when someone speaks with his hands and eyes, and only one person doesn't understand him. :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Your Daejang's English is atrocious - I think we can all agree, no? I still have traumas from Heirs. :D

And well, I don't know how well oppa speaks English because he rarely speaks it. His pronounciation is better than LMH's though:

I am only going with the safe options :D Those two are not on the list :D

For anyone wondering what the price is:

Everyone who posts a picture of abs, will get a barf bag. But you'll have to put the barf bag in your DP! :joy:

Aisshhhhh ... me and my big mouth ... 

Now the whole world knows how my DAejang and Zoppa speaks!
Hey, but zoppa can speak Jap, Russian.  He could understand What An Idiot in Russian .... hmm  clap clap!

19 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon I add zero to the amount  :joy::joy:

after the decimal point please .... kamsahamnida

barf bag on my DP ... ?

Image result for barf bag meaning

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon Noona, laughter in Waikiki was one of the best Korean Comedy Dramas I have watched. I think I will be watching it again soon :wow1:

Not too sure about the second season. May give it a try too. I don't think it was as good as the first one. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Aisshhhhh ... me and my big mouth ... 

Now the whole world knows how my DAejang and Zoppa speaks!
Hey, but zoppa can speak Jap, Russian.  He could understand What An Idiot in Russian .... hmm  clap clap!

you need to defend him at least :joy:

@partyon shouldn’t your oppa taking responsibility , poor oppa LMH only listen to his brother :mrgreen:

B72F9C9E-F0DC-49FC-A353-E8F678A92136.gif

# Talking about bad influence :hwaiting2:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
9 minutes ago, partyon said:

The King is featured together with Rebecca. :D

Gwenchana Gwenchana

Hahhahahha ... I am laughing so loud here!   Glad my parents are in the room .... upstairs ... 

+2

Thank you so much @Abs_ triggered  ... I wouldn't dare.  She is my Unnie here, you know , like that Grand Dowager Queen?  umm, maybe not

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
17 minutes ago, partyon said:

The King from Mr. Queen is featured together with Rebecca.

i remembered this scene! but i never notice the King.. hahahaha i only know the guy kept repeating "it's ok it's ok.." until the whole car almost disintegrate into pieces

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

i think if @Abs_ triggered continuously post the pool scene of the son and stepmom, i'll need to hug and puke into toiletbowl instead of barf bags.

rainbow throw up GIF

• LOL 8
5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i remembered this scene! but i never notice the King.. hahahaha i only know the guy kept repeating "it's ok it's ok.." until the whole car almost disintegrate into pieces

This was funny too when they took part in a drug trial, but the side effect was that their voices changed :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think if @Abs_ triggered continuously post the pool scene of the son and stepmom, i'll need to hug and puke into toiletbowl instead of barf bags.

That's nothing but a marketing strategy, they have barf bags to sell, and need to remind you of something that will make you barf. The only thing they didn't see was, it would lead to people requiring something more than barf bags to puke in :joy:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1