Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there @pompyavi  :kisslevel:

So what anime did you watch in between? While I am waiting for the Demon Slayer movie, they just dropped the teaser for the second season and I am glad that it is planned for 2021.

I will be checking out the first episode of Sissy furs tonight though :heartxoxo:

@Min2206 Chingu, if you need some rest, maybe you can stay off the forum for some days, we all, especially I love you being here :kisslevel:

+2 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So what anime did you watch in between? While I am waiting for the Demon Slayer movie, they just dropped the teaser for the second season and I am glad that it is planned for 2021.

I will be checking out the first episode of Sissy furs tonight though 

Started with Black Clover but put in hold since the plot gave Naruto vibes and it is still nowhere near ending. As of now just watching sisyphus..no time chingu.. all my time is going to work.. I am going to be super busy till April. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

26 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Yep @Min2206 stick around. I will also occasionally come. As they have given too much work to me in office. The worse thing is they aren't giving me promotion..:tears:

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

@pompyavi that sounds very familiar, the no promotion thingy - just hang on and do your best and if you feel that you are still being taken for granted, pray you get a solution that eases your concerns and that  many good offers come your way.   They do come knocking at your doors unexpectedly at times. 

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 Chingu, if you need some rest, maybe you can stay off the forum for some days, we all, especially I love you being here 

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

Why do you want to leave @Min2206 ? Do you not enjoy being here? :cry:

Sorry guys @Sleepy Owl @pompyavi @partyon @joccu @Lmangladon't mean to put it on the post to get your sympathy or worry you all.   I did really think of leaving .. LOL 
Waa, I feel so loved here, so sweet of you guys.  
I just go and get some sleep.  Goodnight :heartxoxo:

Image result for sleeping gif

+2

• Love 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

In other news, I just noticed that corey has left Soompi Forums. :cry: I will surely miss her and her hilarious comments and analysis regarding k-drama episodes.

Sad she left , she will be missed 

@kokodus 

Thanks , Welcome to team barfing :approves:

Glad @Min2206 you not leaving :fullofhearts:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Good Night Chingu @Min2206 :GN1:

Chingus, I watched Jang Hyuk's "Swordsman" and if you are wondering how it is, I loved it. The story is rather simple, but it was well executed by everyone in the plot, and the sword fights were awesome while not being exaggerated a lot. 

Will be watching "Diva" and "Josee" when I get some time. :wow1:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@joccu Chingu, I am watching "River Where The Moon Rises" currently watched slightly more than 30 minutes of 1st episode, and I am loving it. The 5 tribes of Gogoryeo, especially Byeru caused a lot of problems for the Royal family. Mainly because all the 5 tribes saw the Royal Family as outsiders since the founder Jumong was never from either of the tribes and established the country by unifying those tribes. 

There was internal tension in Gogoryeo for a long time because of these 5 tribes. 

By the way, I have always love Gogoryeo's emblem, the legendary three legged bird. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4