Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

you whole window

thanks! i decided to take the window spot so that i can puke to the passerby downstairs

throw up team america GIF

@Thong Thin i was busy inducing pukes.. outside window.. into toilet bowl.. next to the potted plants.. at the staircase.. along the corridor.. down the escalator.. in the elevator..

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

for you , @sadthe1st that can’t stop vomiting , you two don’t need bag , you whole window , toilet seat

@Jillia is barfing club, we do personal request if we can find it

OMO, thank you my twin! :dorakiss:

Of course I am going to use the DP with the backside of my oppa. hehehe :D

Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

omo, omo, @kokodus ~ turkish oppa can't take his eyes off his bride! waaah, the way man looks -- while everyone else is cheesy smiling. hahahaha... had to laugh at ikbal shooting arrows from her eyes but the couple are not even aware the others exist. kekekek...

Not the Turkish oppa again! :scream:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

turkish oppa can't take his eyes off his bride! waaah, the way man looks -- while everyone else is cheesy smiling. hahahaha... had to laugh at ikbal shooting arrows from her eyes but the couple are not even aware the others exist. kekekek...

I skimmed through the video, wow they are looking at each other so intensely to the point that I’m afraid :lol: it feels like they are going to stare at each other to death.

dance moms dancing GIF by Lifetime

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

thanks! i decided to take the window spot so that i can puke to the passerby downstairs

@Thong Thin i was busy inducing pukes.. outside window.. into toilet bowl.. next to the potted plants.. at the staircase.. along the corridor.. down the escalator.. in the elevator..

+2

+2

That needs lots of cleaning to.

You need to send the  bills to @Abs_ triggered.. she is doing so well now selling her LMH barf bags.

And @elan1  hello... good afternoon from my side.

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

was busy inducing pukes.. outside window.. into toilet bowl.. next to the potted plants.. at the staircase.. along the corridor.. down the escalator.. in the elevator..

family guy vomit GIF

Gene Kelly Dancing GIF

looks like I’m going to need an umbrella :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

200.gif

@elan1 i dun mind if it's Zi-O in LUCA

oh, i still haven't watched ep3 and 4.. guess there's additional 5 and 6.. help!

@Thong Thin @elan1 everyone seems to be having food poisoning after watching the gif

@Thong Thin ok i'll void toiletbowl and potted plants. the rest are public property that i dun need to clean after i puke!

+2

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not the Turkish oppa again!

hahahah... it is another great week with turkish oppa but knowing daily dramas, it won't last too long. let me enjoy the fun before the stupidity begins again! :P

13 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I skimmed through the video, wow they are looking at each other so intensely to the point that I’m afraid :lol: it feels like they are going to stare at each other to death.

bwahahah... yea, when you have dramas where they can't kiss passionately, they instead stare each other to death. I find that hilarious and YT comments are even more entertaining. the fangirling as well as the snark on this drama is daebak! :D

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

21 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

for you , @sadthe1st that can’t stop vomiting , you two don’t need bag , you whole window , toilet seat :joy:

DP’s size :mrgreen:

@Jillia is barfing club, we do personal request if we can find it 

@Abs_ triggered Have to salute you on your creativity!    Daebak!

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin @elan1 everyone seems to be having food poisoning after watching the gif

@Thong Thin ok i'll void toiletbowl and potted plants. the rest are public property that i dun need to clean after i puke!

You sure know how to strategize your "barfing" skills.  Make sure you hydrate yourself for next season. 
Image result for drinking water gif

Good night @elan1  I looked at @Lmangla 's video on Turkish Oppa.   The amount of intensified stare from the guy to the bride ... I had to quickly press the stop button and look away.  I can't even take it!

Image result for bury my head in hole gif

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

"Hello, Me!" and "Sisyphus", I am already behind in "LUCA" and need to watch the first 2 episodes of "River where the moon rises"

i'll watch "sissy furs"! i watched RWTMR ep1 last nite.. going to continue ep2 later!

the middle popcorn GIF by ABC Network

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Make sure you hydrate yourself for next season.

beer korean GIF

let's have a soju bomb party!!

• LOL 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I looked at @Lmangla 's video on Turkish Oppa.   The amount of intensified stare from the guy to the bride ... I had to quickly press the stop button and look away.  I can't even take it!

bwahahaha... isn't it fun! this is the entertaining side of having romance scenes done with just intense gazes. you are caught between thinking "get a room!" or "ok enough, lets see something else" or "waaah, I need that kind of moment!" or just giggling away. :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5