Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@partyon Noona did as suggested, thank you for the photo, I was thinking about changing my dp to the Christmas theme :approves:

@Ameera Ali, Noona, I just finished watching the first episode of it, and this drama looks to be interesting. There was some comical scenes, the ML is quite interesting fellow here and his entry was quite unexpected (at least for me). The cases which seem to be the main ones and connected to the old case seem to be quite interesting too. 

I will give my proper review after watching the second episode. But I think this drama will be a good one, seeing the first episode and the main case. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 146.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Ameera Ali, Noona, I just finished watching the first episode of it, and this drama looks to be interesting. There was some comical scenes, the ML is quite interesting fellow here and his entry was quite unexpected (at least for me). The cases which seem to be the main ones and connected to the old case seem to be quite interesting too. 

I will give my proper review after watching the second episode. But I think this drama will be a good one, seeing the first episode and the main case.

Dongsaeng, most important question: how was the idol actress? :D

Another important question:

What kind of Christmas DPs to suggest to @larus @pompyavi dongsaeng, @corey, @Lmangla , @kokodus ?

suspicious cat GIF by Garfield

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, most important question: how was the idol actress? :D

I think she was good, Seolhyun can act. Of course I think she can't be on Lee Chung Ah (second FL)'s level, but I was impressed by her acting in "My Country" too. Let's say she is among the better acting ones, so far. 

We'll see more from her in the second episode. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Question: why does your oppa's sweater have holes in it....?

@kokodus oppa trying to give up smoking @partyon every hole how many months he didn’t smoke :joy:

6BD90F88-FE14-4F10-9402-C015EE2A8A9C.gif

@Sleepy Owl waiting for ur second episode review, so far so good , no changing shirt or shower scene, this hard working oppa need relaxation time :D

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Morning Chingus.

Just now my google feed showed me that BTS may come to India during their next Asia Tour. But the concert tickets are so high (starting 10K INR) that many Fans are asking them to come after 5 years. LOL

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
8 hours ago, partyon said:

This is your new DP:

hahaha too many skinny tongues being snipped off

Halloween Cutting GIF by SWR Kindernetz

i need one where thousands of tiny candy canes on one gigantic tongue!

candy cane christmas GIF by nothingisfunny

hi chingus!!!

was rushing for sales report this morning!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 6