Add and Subtract Game

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

On a side note, I've been watching the first minute of ep 20 (Mr. Queen) for an hour now

im surprised you even pushed the play button. :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Replies 147.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206, @larus as I was on leave today, I watched 19th and 20th episodes in one go. Of course I did FF in some parts. But fine, I am not really that disappointed. 

I wanted to comment after watching the ending, I wrote some thoughts and I managed to shut all my open windows on my laptop. I lost the comment and I did not have the mood to write again.

I was not disappointed by the ending. I know that body swaps are tricky. I was never a fan of this genre. As I said, I was not really invested emotionally in this drama. It had some good funny moments, the lead couple had chemistry and I like watching them, the Royal Chef/Cook and Lady Choi were the funniest. But other than that, I was not interested in the plot/story, I never asked WHY while watching the drama. I usual ask a lot this question and if I don`t find the answers satisfactory, it is not good. :D

I don`t know why people did not like the ending but if I have to find a big flaw of body swaps dramas (for me anyway) is how they managed the ending.  When they involved a love story in the plot, everything is becoming complicated. The king fell in love with his wife having Jang Bong-Hwan`s personality. When that soul left, he still will find the person next to him the same he fell in love? They never fully explain what happened with So-Yong`s soul but somehow they implied that she still was there the whole time. It is my interpretation, I did not think too much. When Bong-Hwan left So Yong`s body, she knew that she was pregnant, she knew what happened, she knew who Bong Hwan was. I understand why the writer chose this path because otherwise, the ending would have been worst. They could have chose to let Bong Hwan stay and show So Yong`s soul in his body in the 21st century and let the open ending for her as a new experience? Maybe. But I kind of knew that Bong Hwan will return in his time because he was in comatose the whole time.

They wrapped up things good IMO. The bad guys were punished, the king and his wife had another trajectory then the real history, the Lady Choi found love and was allowed to marry, even Hwa-Jin found happiness. Bong Hwan changed after this experience and had a good influence on others.  The best part (the funniest part) of the last episode was when Bong Hwan run to look for the history books to find out what happened with Cheoljong and found his picture (he remembered when the king made that face). Not only we saw that Bong Hwan genuinly likes Cheoljong but we saw the king had lingering feelings for the old times, when the queen was different.   The kings`s life is not about an epic love story anyway. The king found a good partner in his wife, they acomplished many things together in contrast with the other history version.

That was long. I didn't think this much the entire 20 episodes. :w00t: I am curious what kind of ending the Chinese version had.

+2

• Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
12 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Hi! May you have an amazing day :) 

I already gave you my credit card you can slide the card every single time you produce a bag, I need many :joy:

Hi @elan1   think you need to change your DP profile ... to a barf bag
only you qualify to be the premium buyer , whatever.  Wonder what other exclusive benefits will we get?

Image result for chanel sick bag

this is mine .x.

Goodnight, gotta zzz   - finally Zoppa is happy that King CJ followed his advice and successfully carried them out.  

Edit - well said, @larus  Hugs to you - I feel happier too.  No more tears.   

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

At the rate I am reading this thread and looking at your gifs ... :mrgreen:
I don't think I can finish the Mr Queen Final episode.   

ok , love , enjoy watching, I will finish mr queen too :joy:

@elan1 

Love You Kiss GIF by swerk

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

i @elan1   think you need to change your DP profile ... to a barf bag
only you qualify to be the premium buyer , whatever.  Wonder what other exclusive benefits will we get?

:joy: Omg I hope I get can one made out of silk. 

@partyon @Abs_ triggered you guys should also make edible barf bags so I can eat them while I’m mad at scenes such as cheating and then regurgitate them out into a different barf bag at those “scenes” :sweat_smile:

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Goodnight, gotta zzz   - finally Zoppa is happy that King CJ followed his advice an

Good night friend :) 

anyone watched episode 1 of river where the moon rise yet? I haven’t but I saw pictures online

20-F1841-C-3308-4-C01-A4-E8-DA2-BE82906-

Not going to lie, I like tasting my own blood when my lips bleed probably due to it having iron in it :joy:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

@partyon @Abs_ triggered you guys should also make edible barf bags so I can eat them why I’m mad at scenes such as cheating and then regurgitate them out into a different barf bag at those “scenes” :sweat_smile:

que GIF

anyone watched episode 1 of river where the moon rise yet? I haven’t but I saw pictures onlin

Not going to lie, I like tasting my own blood when my lips bleed probably due to it having iron in it :joy:

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@elan1 I watched the 1 episode. It was good. :love: 

awwww that’s such a relief to hear :love:

7 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Your another level of customer , I like  you so much :joy:

But our model will find it hard to model edible barf bag 

Picture it: The edible barf bags can be made out of ingredients that acts like laxative that will help people induce barfing.... see how I’m helping y’all make more money??  You eat barf bags and then you need to use one too :joy: Ching Ching ching. Just give your model more money. Money speaks lol

:piggie:

paid pay day GIF

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
13 minutes ago, joccu said:

@elan1 I watched the 1 episode. It was good. :love: 

I will be watching the first episode tonight too Chingu :wow1:

@larus seeing what the showrunners wanted to do with the ending, I also think they did a pretty clean job in ending it like that. I was not really invested in any love story, it was good to see that Lady Choi and the Royal chef could marry thanks to the reforms in laws. I would have been disappointed if they would not really show Bong Hwan in present time. Which they didn't do, but doing so, they had to bring the real SY back. Seems like this SY is having some behavior of Bong Hwan already (seeing her curse when angry). 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
6 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Picture it: The edible barf bags can be made out of ingredients that acts like laxative that will help people induce barfing.... see how I’m helping y’all make more money??  You eat barf bags and then you need to use one too :joy: Ching Ching ching

@elan1 Thanks for the idea but....

tumblr_mrthyjndXB1retrrdo1_500.gif

EDIT: In other news, I'm half way with ep 20 - albeit using the FF button.

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
9 minutes ago, elan1 said:

@Abs_ triggered you said you weren’t normal earlier... maybe I’m the weird one :joy:

it take one to know one , but business wise , you sending our customer away with your creativity, I think we need to use your creativity  by hosting  edible Abs cook off 

We need that pool of money me & @partyon:hwaiting2:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

it take one to know one , but business wise , you sending our customer away with your creativity, I think we need to use your creativity  by hosting  edible Abs cook off

Twin, you know I love you and all, but EDIBLE abs?!

The Office GIF

Abs are supposed to be hard!!! Solid as a rock !!!

tenor.gif?itemid=8307360

We can't have our customers breaking their teeth! :scream:

That's bad for business, twin!

:takemymoney:

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1