• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@larus, @joccu I am kind of team Sambong too. I actually like Sambong as a historical figure, he is a once in a century or several centuries kind of guy seeing the reforms he wanted to bring. 

Its just that, I am not liking how he is shown in the drama, making him look like a complex king maker, for who many others are just chess pieces in his board. Would have loved, if Poeun would have supported or would be convinced by his plan. Sambong didn't even get the recognition he deserved by Joseon. A sad and ironical thing for the main pillar behind Joseon's establishment. 

Still, I like how he inspires people to join his cause, and how he is genuine to his plan and to the public. 

For me too, the word by word memory of what her mother had replied to the code was something I found rather odd. Having a memory is something, but remembering things on that level, being only 8 years old is something that can only happen in Kdramas or other movies/series. I don't even remember about the conversations I was part of that happened some weeks ago :joy:

@Min2206, @larus as I was on leave today, I watched 19th and 20th episodes in one go. Of course I did FF in some parts. But fine, I am not really that disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

phew.. at least he is decently clothed.

I think the director and writers didn't agree to his plea of doing only bathroom scenes. He needs to be shown somewhere else too, despite his love for the bathrooms :joy:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

My twin, who is good at making gifs, will be making a barf bag promotion gif with a deal you don't want to miss! We already have some barf bag pictures in mind:

I am the one handling both the inbound, as well as, the outbound marketing on this site. Our main target group is people watching Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music, but sure, if you need bags for air travel, why not? We cater everyone with our barf bags!

Ohhh ... I hope I can tap on the special promo LOL, drama or no drama :D

Image result for vomit bag

edit - arasseo  @Sleepy Owl

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@Sleepy Owl I sometimes can´t even remember what ate last week.  :loolz: My classes are so funny sometimes bc I can´t always remember what taught last week.. Now days I have to make marks and notes that I have already taught that.  

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ohhh ... I hope I can tap on the special promo LOL, drama or no drama :D

OMO! Why are you needing morning sickness barf bags?

interested kevin nash GIF

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, you as the only man on this thread, do you know anything about this? :joy:

Just kidding guys ! :dorakiss:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
14 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I sometimes can´t even remember what ate last week.   My classes are so funny sometimes bc I can´t always remember what taught last week.. Now days I have to make marks and notes that I have already taught that.  

You, at least, last week.  That's very good.
I, at times, can't remember what I ate yesterday.  

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

OMO! Why are you needing morning sickness barf bags?

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, you as the only man on this thread, do you know anything about this? :joy:

Just kidding guys ! 

Of all the guys and oppas, she could think ... is the OWL.    :rubchin: now my turn to rub the chin :joy:

no wonder I keep posting mandarin oranges .. craving for something sourish?

I still can count straight lol

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

@Min2206 well with online you can get off topic more often, but then again the work the teachers assign is a lot easier.

with in school learning you can see your friends but you have to listen to teachers blab for 20 minutes. i have to say that i like in school better because i can actually see people and talk to them rather than sending emails. plus online is really boringgggg.

hi big sis @partyon

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Of all the guys and oppas, she could think ... is the OWL.     now my turn to rub the chin :joy:

I was able to rule out your Daejang and your Zoppa....

That left me with .... your Owl.....

Hi lil sis @mirmz :kiss_wink:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

@Min2206 well with online you can get off topic more often, but then again the work the teachers assign is a lot easier.

with in school learning you can see your friends but you have to listen to teachers blab for 20 minutes. i have to say that i like in school better because i can actually see people and talk to them rather than sending emails. plus online is really boringgggg.

hi big sis @partyon

Well, the physical contact is important, I agree, but then, you can kinda "cheat" while you are at home

Image result for tiny mandarin oranges

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was able to rule out your Daejang and your Zoppa....

That left me with .... the owl.....

He said not sure

I said no comment :D

When you going to start the production of your barf bag .... pretty sure I be needing one soon, or two @partyon

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
24 minutes ago, mirmz said:

HI BIG BROOOOOO @Sleepy Owl!

you know it's cold when school cancels lol (i have online today)

Hey there lil sis :biubiu:

Well, I see that weather as an absolute win if it cancels the school :joy:

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Of all the guys and oppas, she could think ... is the OWL.     now my turn to rub the chin :joy:

If only... if only one of those Oppas could be a member on the forum and an active of this thread :joy:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

If only... if only one of those Oppas could be a member on the forum and an active of this thread 

Now, that would be interesting ...

who would that be?

that trigger person will come every day . ... we will have more members on either team.

wait ... does he needs to go thru the abs-qualification with the trigger lady?

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Well, the physical contact is important, I agree, but then, you can kinda "cheat" while you are at home

you're not wrong! you can just look up all the answers, altho in some classes it's better not to

EXAMPLE: in math class it's better not to look up the answers to problems you don't know how to solve because if you know how to solve it just solve it don't look it up. if you have no idea how to solve it and you weren't paying attention, you're screwed because then the teacher's going to over that day's work the next day, and then the work is harder and you won't understand ANYTHING (trust me, i speak from experience). what you do if you don't understand after you've tried multiple times, is you type in the equation and look up the answer and see how the website got the answer. so then you understand what you did wrong and learn from your mistakes!

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

who would that be?
that trigger person will come every day . ... we will have more members on either team.

It would be an oppa who speaks English well. Like:

• Taecyeon
  • Eric Mun
  • Siwon
  • Choi Woo Sik
  • Cha In Pyo
  • Kim Ji Suk
  • Ahn Hyo Seop
  • Gong Yoo
  • Park Bo Gum
  • Rain

Many of these have excellent abs !

201810161300775726_5bc562d531c4534173962

Kim Ji Suk also speaks German fluently, and he spoke decent French in one drama too! :love:

Oppas, feel free to join the add subtract thread!

:please:

@Sleepy Owldongsaeng, I was so surprised to notice that there are at least 4 guys on the Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music thread. Seems the drama attracts men too!

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3