Add and Subtract Game

I just finished reading many of the comments online on Mr. Queen and read comments of both who liked and didn’t like the ending. I’m personally glad i didn’t watch it because the ending doesn’t appeal to me. It may appeal to certain individuals but not to me. I was tempted several times to board the Mr. Queen train but good thing I was too lazy to push the play button on episode 1. Maybe it was the spirit of do do sol sol la la sol that intuitively warned me. :joy:

I dodged whew 

Muhammad Ali Boxing GIF

hi @mirmz :) 

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4
  • Replies 151.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

good morning chingus! @Min2206 @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi

hi hi @mirmz @elan1 @joccu @MayanEcho who are probably still awake somewhere in soompi

@partyon i haven't watched ep20 not sure if the eng sub is out yet.. heading out to meet friend for coffee and cake later.. i shall stuff myself with good food for more energy to flip table this evening when i watch it

angry power GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

i saw that Love Alarm 2 is finally starting in Mar.. yay!

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 8

Good Morning @sadthe1st @mirmz @elan1 and to the rest who is still enjoying their weekends, holidays

or still sleeping.. @Ameera Ali  @corey @Ernie @4evrkdrama @iksunijini5 @joccu @kokodus 

@Lmangla @Nodame @partyon @Sleepy Owl @Jillia @twinkle_little_star @pompyavi  @I am lost @NaYouSabi?   @MayanEcho  @forme26 fi

:tightdeadline:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5
8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

What about you ?

nope.. tomorrow.. cos 初二 on sat.. so replacement holiday on mon..

i login to my co email this morning.. nothing much as well since SG, MY, CN and TW all celebrating cny.. just a couple of emails that can wait till tomorrow

tired at&t GIF by @SummerBreak

• Blob 7
3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi hi @mirmz @elan1 @joccu @MayanEcho who are probably still awake somewhere in soompi

hello friend ! :) 

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning @sadthe1st @mirmz @elan1 and to the rest who is still enjoying their weekends, holidays

Thank you :) Good Morning to you too 

Tired Good Morning GIF by Peanuts

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Foggy Monday morning everyone!

good morning to you :love::glasses::kiss_wink:

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

Good morning to you as well :relaxed:

Cartoon Hello GIF by bobbiraebearcubs

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

I had a rather busy weekend, so couldn't really come online. Took a day off today to rest. 

@Thong Thin thank you for your wish. I didn't have a time to even scratch my head :joy:

@joccu, @larus Chingus, I guess now I must be behind in "Six Flying Dragons". I stopped on episode 29 and couldn't watch after that. I think I might be able to watch a couple of episodes tonight. 

@larus Chingu, the writers of "Tree with Deep Roots" have also written the script for this drama. So that's why you might be seeing several similarities in story telling and also the likes of Moo Hyul and Lee Bang Ji in their youth. For now, I am loving Lee Bang Ji's character. This dude is the realistic one among the characters in terms of what he wants. He is just with Sambong, not for his plan, but because his sister and his love are part of it and so he wants to protect them while also try to fulfill their dreams. For now, by no means he looks to be interested or excited by Sambong's plan. 

@joccu I am not sure about Boon Yi. When I first saw her, I thought she is the old lady in "Tree with deep Roots" who was part of Milbon secret group and the leader of that village. There is too much similarities between them, but their name was different. Boon Yi is smart, and I believe her character is quite similar to Bang Won's wife when it comes to smartness, and because of it, she has kind of overshadowed her for now. I feel like they are underusing his wife's character her. 

But just like others, she is just too naïve with Sambong's plan. It looks good when you hear and imagine it, but they all are forgetting one fact. Noble class would never perish, and even if it did temporarily, it would just again stand up when they are all gone. The same happened in the case of Gwangjong of Goryeo. That dude introduced several good policies like, "Slave Emancipation Law" which weakened the Nobles, but soon after his death, all those reforms just got replaced. Things went back to how they were. But still, well Boon Yi has been shown to be a good leader material here. 

As for Bang Won, I can't really like his character, not because I know how he would end up, but because he is too stubborn. What he feels the right thing is, it will remain right for him no matter what others tell him. He does not really listen to others when he has made up his mind, and so he is always the mobster in the plan of Sambong. He will always sugarcoat it with "It had to be done" or "we had to make this sacrifice for greater good" etc. His latest comment on "We can just replace the scholars" proved how his mind actually works. So no, I am not really liking such a character, despite him being a complex one. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hello to all Chingus
@Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @mirmz @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @iksunijini5 @kokodus @Nodame @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @joccu @larus @Jillia @partyon @corey @pompyavi @MayanEcho @MY15 @forme26 fi @4evrkdrama @I am lost @elan1

Stay sane @Thong Thin  Never like the 1st day of work after a long break
@sadthe1st lucky your partners at work all having same break - easier
Image result for pepsi coke in glass gif

Good morning @MayanEcho @elan1

Image result for pepsi coke in glass gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8
41 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  I have same feelings than you about boon yi.  Bang won comes too arrogant for me even though he is really complex character.  Well I'm only in ep 30.  

Seems like we are the same place right now :approves:

Bang Won's arrogance and stubbornness could actually be different I believe. One can stay arrogant while doing the right thing, but this dude does what he thinks is right. He has already made his mind that they need to get rid of Poeun, dispite Sambong wanting to convince him. 

I think Poeun had a point when he said that they could do the reforms in Goryeo itself and there was no use of establishing a new country just for it. Nobles would remain even in Joseon. 

Sambong on the other hand, I think is loving his "King Making Game". From what I am actually seeing things, at least in this drama, I can see why everyone had their guards up against him and never liked him. He literally discards people, like he wanted to do with Choi Young and did. I mean I do understand he has a plan wants to follow it, but the way he is using rather good guys as pieces on his chess board and discarding them, makes me not really like him too. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Shrimp egg roll?  wow ! @elan1  something new to me

It’s fun to try new things :glasses:

Cartoon Crear GIF by CNLA

and hi @Min2206

i should be sleeping soon. I’m so excited for river where the moon rises. Almost here :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

have a nice week ahead everyone!

just reading -- mr. queen ending seems to be hit or miss. @partyon @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @Ameera Ali and anyone else watching....

lena dunham hannah GIF by Girls on HBO

:P:lol: hahahhaha... this drama was played as comedy but it was definitely horror/ghost/possession genre and it is typical 'happy' ending for a ghost/spirit possession. spirit swap ends and no one remembers but they come out as better people but sometimes, even that doesn't happen. shrug.

personally I prefer the melo horror/ghost/possession genre -- there are truck of dooms, tea cups being thrown, some revenge back story and finally spirit leaves in blaze while possessed finally cries and often does not remember anything while everyone else has horrific memories. hahahahah....

the last movie in this genre I watched -- the car was possessed by a dog. yup, that's right and it went on to create revenge on the people who killed its owner (a little girl). sounds absurd but was actually entertaining though I did wonder what on earth PD/director/writer were all smoking when they came up with that concept. :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the last movie in this genre I watched -- the car was possessed by a dog. yup, that's right and it went on to create revenge on the people who killed its owner (a little girl). sounds absurd but was actually entertaining though I did wonder what on earth PD/director/writer were all smoking when they came up with that concept. :joy:

THats INSANE :lol:

crazy the simpsons GIF

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

have a nice week ahead everyone!

you as well have a wonderful week :) 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2