Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist re-watch before season 2 starts   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a re-watch before season 2 starts? (re-watch kicking off late April / early May)

• Yes, count me in!
    • Maybe, depends on my schedule
    • No, too busy / Not even if Ms. Koko pays me will I watch it again....

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/27/2021 at 03:00 PM

• Replies 143.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

Alright, I am officially grossed out.

disgusted season 5 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S5

@joccu @Sleepy Owl The 40s husband and stepmom are talking about how she used to bathe him when he was 7. :scream:

The timeline is definitely not 20 years. And he's splashing water on her while she's in a bathtub taking a bath.

Yuck!

basketball wives ugh GIF by VH1

• Shocked 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
14 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl The 40s husband and stepmom are talking about how she used to bathe him when he was 7. :scream:

You see Noona, we all know, something is wrong with the husband himself, since the start. But this is too gross in my opinion :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hey there Chingu :kisslevel:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

I don't suppose an offer of fresh chicken shawarma would make it better? 

Sorry, can't eat anything right now. This episode is just getting worse.

sick vomit GIF by CBS

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
18 minutes ago, partyon said:

"When I was young, you were the woman of my dreams"

ewwwwwww 

disgusted steve carell GIF

i feel bad for you big sis @partyon

it reminds me of this weird anime i saw. 

and it also  kinda reminds me of vampire knight (the main character has a thing for a brother but she doesn't know he's her brother). i was about 8 when i read the manga. it scarred me for life. i still have nightmares from that dreaded series. also it is just me but does it seem there's a lot of incest in anime/manga? i think it's really sad because it's basically making kids think that incest is okay, when it's really not okay AT ALL. idk maybe i'm the only one who thinks that. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
15 minutes ago, mirmz said:

also it is just me but does it seem there's a lot of incest in anime/manga?

@mirmz Animés/mangas explore a lot of taboos, given that most of the audience of the stories aren't kids. 

Incest is not OK. There are laws in different countries of until which degree of relationship it is considered incestuous. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
49 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have less than 10 minutes left. I had to take break. I was too grossed out.

From the discussion it seems that you guys are talking about the makjang drama. I laughed at your reactions. I thought people who likes watching makjang/soap opera or crazy makjang dramas are ready for what they offer. :lol:

I would have been indifferent at that scene. But I still don`t watch. I used to watch US soap opera in my teen years. I am desensitized. It was a character that I liked and I found out that character was married/had romantic relationships  with father, two of his sons and one step brother of one of the sons. And you guys can take/watch this little thing? :w00t:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

penguin dancing GIF

@larus i have also watched usa soap opera. but even though in there it was normal to be married multiple times and between family members I was still grossed out. but i still watched it.  I have not watch usa soap operas for years but i think it still the same. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6