Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am currently on the 19th episode, maybe I will watch 2-3 more episodes, since tonight too there will be no on going dramas airing (which I watch).

I am behind. Last night I watched ep 18, who ended when Ddang Sae and Gil Sun Mi face in batle. I guess Gil Sun Mi will die in the next episode.

I went to bed and I watched a Netflix drama with Tom Hanks (News of the World).

19 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am watching the second time, and I am loving watching it more, since this time I know what all is happening, since I read about the events after I watched the drama. 

I read about the story of founding Joseon before but it is good to know the events from another perspective. The writing is very good. I like to see how the writer explained some real events and incorporating them in the story.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Morning everybody! :partyblob:

Today is Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music + Mr. Queen day! And I won't have time to watch them.... :crybaby:

Will need to catch up with my dramas tomorrow.

With regard to Mr. Queen, I hope we don't get to see oppa in the last 2 episodes.

I never thought I would say that "I hope I don't see oppa". :joy:

391392--s01e01-poster.jpg

Sorry oppa! I just need you to stay away so that So Bong and the King can have a happy ending. :wub:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Morning everybody! :partyblob:

Today is Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music + Mr. Queen day! And I won't have time to watch them.... 

Will need to catch up with my dramas tomorrow.

With regard to Mr. Queen, I hope we don't get to see oppa in the last 2 episodes.

I never thought I would say that "I hope I don't see oppa". :joy:

Sorry oppa! I just need you to stay away so that So Bong and the King can have a happy ending. :wub:

Ohh, we won't get to see him Zoppa in the last epi - so that both So Bong and King can have a happy ending .. okie dokie!    I have to apologize to you @partyon on Tunnel.  Will go back to it after Mr Queen.  Then after Tunnel, hope I don't catch on any new drama.  I gotta stop a bit.  :joy:

Trans :  Which one is my wife?
cr https://twitter.com/Aguztine_

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

cebaa52cbfb34216e323c4d4c76a7d19.gif

Hello, how's everyone? I'm still feeling too sleepy right now. 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @corey @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @iksunijini5 @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star and all other +/- players

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@larus, @joccu if you think the writing is good, then let me tell you, the two co-writers of this drama also were the writers of "Great Queen Sundeok" and "Tree with Deep Roots" (this will be the sequel of this drama). 

The first time I watched this drama, when I watched Mu Hyul and Lee Bang Ji, I was like 

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus @Sleepy Owl I'm on only episode 20.  I think sleepy is already past me by.  :wub:

Yup, I am on 26th episode currently :joy:

Chingus, Lee Ji Ran (Yi Seung Gye's brother) is a beast, you will see it in the 26th episode. 

1 hour ago, larus said:

I read about the story of founding Joseon before but it is good to know the events from another perspective. The writing is very good. I like to see how the writer explained some real events and incorporating them in the story.

You are right here. We all know that Yi Seung Gye was not as righteous, as he is being shown here. I always liked though how he is either shown to be too righteous like in this one or kind of shady in other dramas. This one of course is quite well based on actual historical facts but seen from a different perspective. Gil Tae Mi and Gil Sun Mi twins are also actual historical guys here. 

1 hour ago, larus said:

I am behind. Last night I watched ep 18, who ended when Ddang Sae and Gil Sun Mi face in batle. I guess Gil Sun Mi will die in the next episode.

This was an epic fight. I actually liked the Gil Tae Mi dude, I mean I do know he was evil dude, but I liked how he would not run away from challenges and continuously look for one. He would not shy away from fights, had a different kind of narcissism and kind of twisted way of thinking. He knew he is the best and would show that he is best when it comes to sword fight. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hello @Min2206 @MayanEchoand @joccu chingus!

Coffee for you! :wub:

I just posted my thoughts on Tunnel ep 7 and 8. Tunnel is just too good! Glad to see that many first time watchers feel the same way. :kiss_wink:

Yea, will be going there to read @partyon - and thanks for the coffee.
Don't worry about spoilers - I don't mind LOL

And hi @Jillia - coffee in blue mug for you
Image result for coffee gif

Sweet dreams @MayanEcho = pink doughnut

+2_

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

I am not a shipper, and never will be, but I have to say that visually Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun would make a nice couple. :wub:

They have similarities in bone structure and builds.

062cf9fad7034263b152d878c1db30bf.jpeg?s=

edbccbe4-e7cf-436b-a091-2233d4ac5e02.png

You know how many couples look alike and the psychology behind it. lol

I am not shipping these two. I just hope that they are happy and healthy. :kiss_wink:

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7