• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

I liked nana in good wife. she was not bad on that. I did watch kill it but I did not like that drama so much. 

I saw her only in The Good Wife. She is alright and she is very beautiful. 

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

victoria was in we got married 2(variety) with nickhun. 

I don`t know who is Nickhun either. :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, joccu said:

this is nickhun. 2pm singer. 

I heard about 2PM. I know that Kim So Yeon liked this band.  I checked and I see that I know other members: Ok Taec-yeon, Lee Jun-ho and Jay Park.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Speaking of Lee Jun Ho, I got to say I like his acting. He sure can act well in my opinion. 

As for Nana, yeah she is a fine actress and I think she will improve too. @joccu Even I didn't like Kill It. 

@larus Yeah, Nana is quite a beauty, :heart2beat:

I particularly didn't like Hyeri's acting in Entertainer. For me she almost ruined that drama which for me is still a good drama. Anyone has watched that drama here? Didn't see her other dramas yet.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@joccu I didn't watch 2 cops, but it is in my watchlist. How was it overall?

I have seen Kwon Nara also in dramas and have seen some improvement in her acting too. Liked her acting in Doctor Prisoner, and was fine in Itaewon Class. 

I just read that Blackpink's Ji Soo will also be acting in a drama soon. I think the writers of Sky Castle are writing that drama.

+2

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Speaking of Lee Jun Ho, I got to say I like his acting. He sure can act well in my opinion.

I absolutely love Lee Jun Ho's acting. I think he's the only member of 2PM who actually can act! :glasses:

a54470101528705714b7d254343cecbb.gif

original.gif

Best romance in Chief Kim :D

Can't wait until Junho is discharged from the military.

I like all of 2PM - have seen them in some variety shows. They're all really hardworking and nice men. I have only heard good things of them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, partyon said:

I absolutely love Lee Jun Ho's acting. I think he's the only member of 2PM who actually can act! :glasses:

Best romance in Chief Kim :D

Can't wait until Junho is discharged from the military.

No wonder they got Best Couple Award for it :joy:

Yeah I am also looking forward to him getting discharged and his next project. He sure can act, I didn't know initially that he was an idol when I watched that drama. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No wonder they got Best Couple Award for it :joy:

Yeah I am also looking forward to him getting discharged and his next project. He sure can act, I didn't know initially that he was an idol when I watched that drama.

I did, and I was blown away because I thought he would be really bad but turns out that he was actually really good. :D

I have a friend who worked with 2PM. He/she has only ever praised those boys. Never had I heard a bad word about them. He/she has told me some not so great things about the other companies out there though.

By the way, has anyone yet caught the Blackpink documentary on Netflix? Have seen a lot of people commenting about it in various online newspapers/magazines.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I particularly didn't like Hyeri's acting in Entertainer. For me she almost ruined that drama which for me is still a good drama. Anyone has watched that drama here? Didn't see her other dramas yet.

I did not watch Entertainer. She acted with Ji Sung, right? I think I did not like Ji sung paired with her or did not attract me the plot enough. I don`t remember. :D I saw her just in the variety show Real Men and she was cute there.

I heard that people like Reply1988 so maybe I will watch all the Reply series someday. 

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

By the way, has anyone yet caught the Blackpink documentary on Netflix? Have seen a lot of people commenting about it in various online

It was on the Netlix`s recommendation but since I am not interested in kpop I ignored it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not watch Entertainer. She acted with Ji Sung, right? I think I did not like Ji sung paired with her or did not attract me the plot enough. I don`t remember. :D I saw her just in the variety show Real Men and she was cute there.

I heard that people like Reply1988 so maybe I will watch all the Reply series someday. 

So you also didn't watch Reply series? I thought I was the only one who didn't watch it since many of my friends and cousins have. 

Well I was not really interested with Entertainer's plot initially and didn't watch it. But I then I thought to give it a try since well, I have liked all of Ji Sung's works I have seen. And I actually liked that drama.

It is basically Ji Sung wants to start his own talent agency, the one for which he works promises him to give him management rights of one Idol group whose manager he was since start, but they sort of betray him.

So it is his journey of finding guys and forming a band, and making them famous while being their manager and also starting his own talent agency. It was a good watch for me, except for Hyeri who was fine, but sometimes did overact a bit too much.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, larus said:

Half and hour until midnight and it is Monday again! I go to bed. Good night!

+2

Good Night Chingu :GN1:

It is already Monday here :brokenheart:

@partyon Noona, I also want to watch that documentary, will most probably watch it during the coming weekend.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So it is his journey of finding guys and forming a band, and making them famous while being their manager and also starting his own talent agency. It was a good watch for me, except for Hyeri who was fine, but sometimes did overact a bit too much.

So it is not a romance. Then i can watch but since I have other dramas on my watchlist, I don`t know if or when I will try this one.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, larus said:

So it is not a romance. Then i can watch but since I have other dramas on my watchlist, I don`t know if or when I will try this one.

There is some romance though, but less, like very less. Romance is not the main genre and it is very light romance as far as I remember. Mainly the plot revolves around Ji Sung trying to set up his company, and trying his best for the band to be successful. And it is a music band and not idol group so I found it interesting, because for bands' song to get famous among Pop songs of idol groups, it is a tough task. 

• Like 2