Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

286 drops of sweat

You’re not going to tag @Ameera Ali and @partyon when you post a meme of abs on your post? They be disappointed :joy:

homer simpson abs GIF

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

@elan1 I usually choose safety over price.... :phew:

I just hoping I’m lucky that cheapest flight is also one of safest :lol: Sigh that means it’s most likely I’ll die before I ever go on first  date or get married :sweat_smile: 

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Me like @elan1  if can, we go zero-fare or buy 1 free 1 .... hahahhahahahhha

I like buy one get one free. I’ll sneak into your carry on luggage :lol:

taking bart simpson GIF

Good night mis amigos. Time for me to sleep and recharge :) 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, elan1 said:

... we always choose the cheapest flights/airlines... :sweat_smile:

what is Texas chicken? I know the state of Texas but I never heard of Texas chicken :lol:

+2

:loolz:

Sorry to confuse you,but I find the fried chicken is less oily then KFC. 

@joccu, is there any sleeping berth inside the interrail train.

Agreed with @elan1 and @Min2206.. I go for cheap flight if traveling on free and easy. But, we make sure to get a good seat where we could have bigger free space for our legs to rest.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Agreed with @elan1 and @Min2206.. I go for cheap flight if traveling on free and easy. But, we make sure to get a good seat where we could have bigger free space for our legs to rest.

Depends on the train and route. If you're traveling long distance there are sleeping berths available.

There are low cost carriers that are safe as well. :) Silk Air, Scoot, Norwegian, Cathay Dragon, etc. are all great airlines too.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

17 minutes ago, elan1 said:

You’re not going to tag @Ameera Ali and @partyon when you post a meme of abs on your post? They be disappointed 

I just hoping I’m lucky that cheapest flight is also one of safest :lol: Sigh that means it’s most likely I’ll die before I ever go on first  date or get married  

I like buy one get one free. I’ll sneak into your carry on luggage 

Good night mis amigos. Time for me to sleep and recharge :) 

Earlier , I posted this, wanted to show how sweaty and hot I am
Image result for sweaty gif

Then i saw this abs .... okay, thanks for the warning ... already tagged them .   Goodnight @elan1

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Sorry to confuse you,but I find the fried chicken is less oily then KFC. 

Image result for everyone can fly cheap fare

294 seats

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

hi chingus!

its not easy to lick the posts on mobile but i did them all

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Qantas, Qatar Airways, Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, EVA Air, Etihad Airways, Alaska Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, British Airways, Virgin Australia/Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, SAS, Finnair, Lufthansa, KLM, and United Airlines.

yay SQ!

1 hour ago, partyon said:

There are low cost carriers that are safe as well. :)Silk Air, Scoot, Norwegian, Cathay Dragon, etc. are all great airlines too.

these 2 are under SQ as well.. sister subsidiary and budget airline!

i ordered bbt at my mama’s place just now.. weather is too warm!

its really a quiet chu yi (初一) haven’t heard a lot of celebration in neighbors’ homes.. probably more will come and visit over dinner.. we have covid19 restrictions where there can only be max 8 visitors per day each household.. and can only visit 2 families/households daily..

happy lunar new year to u too @elan1

+2

• Love 1
  • Blob 6

busy day. just peeking my head in to wish a happy lunar new year. how did folks celebrate?

@Min2206 ~ I have a relative who gets sick with long distance car travel, air travel... basically all travel. :sweatingbullets: she takes some pill from doctor before she travels and it works well. you could try that.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

its really a quiet chu yi (初一) haven’t heard a lot of celebration in neighbors’ homes.. probably more will come and visit over dinner.. we have covid19 restrictions where there can only be max 8 visitors per day each household.. and can only visit 2 families/households daily..

Yea @sadthe1st  very2 quiet --- by midnight, we would hear the loud fire-crackers north, south, east , west - this year I could count -2 and +2 so easily.  One aunty was saying , difficult to get fire crackers, probably due to the inter-border crossing restrictions or can't smuggle in. 
Image result for fire cracker gif

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

busy day. just peeking my head in to wish a happy lunar new year. how did folks celebrate?

@Min2206 ~ I have a relative who gets sick with long distance car travel, air travel... basically all travel. :sweatingbullets: she takes some pill from doctor before she travels and it works well. you could try that.

Thank you @Lmangla    I LOVE YOU!    So, there are PILLS .... there's HOPE. 

@partyon introducing me to this
Image result for scopolamine patches

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Min2206 ~ I have a relative who gets sick with long distance car travel, air travel... basically all travel.  she takes some pill from doctor before she travels and it works well. you could try that.

+2

Thank you for the greeting. 

With the restrictions in force, we stayed home eat, sleep, Netflix. 

@Min2206

Doesn't feel like CNY without the sounds of fire crackers and Lion dance. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9

i watched Kungfu Panda 1 yesterday.. later i will watch Kungfu Panda 2.. seriously i watch them so many times before and i remember almost all their scenes.. but i still find them funny, i have low humor threshold for animations lol

eat martial arts GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 7

18 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am on the 14th episode of "Six Flying Dragons". Literally everyone is scared of General Choi Young and this old dude is always angry

I am on episode 12. I was a little busy and I could not had time to watch as much as I wanted.

I really like this sageuk.

I am watching right now ep 13. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5