• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

Just now, partyon said:

Cha Eun Woo....

I still think it's ok that Siwon acts. I like Siwon - he's my oppa. :joy:

Cha Eun Woo... OH GOSH!

spongebob squarepants eww GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Cha Eun Woo... OH GOSH!

He's handsome and all, but his acting.

how bout no GIF

Not sure how I made it through Gangnam Beauty.

It was Kwak Dong Yeon. Solely thanks to oppa.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Is Victoria laughing or crying in this scene?

Is for audience to chose. That is a performance many can`t equal.. :D

I don`t know who she is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Well there are many idols who can act well I guess. I don't really know whether Jang Na Ra fits in that category or not. Same with Rain who is a fine actor in my opinion and if we look, we will surely find many, Hwang Jung Eum too. So there are many who really can act well.

The reason many Idols go into acting I think is because it is more stable career and lasts longer. Of course career of idols is not that long and they either have to fully go into singing, or into acting. Acting is better option because they can still sing making it 2 in 1 option. 

Cha Eun Woo, I just saw that guy in "My ID is Gangnam Beauty" and I was surprised how can someone stay so expressionless for 16 episodes. I though maybe his character made that way, but I didn't watch his any other dramas. Seeing everyone's expression here, I think he also cannot act. 

+2

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, larus said:

Is for audience to chose. That is a performance many can`t equal.. :D

I don`t know who she is

She's Victoria Song from the SM girl group f(x). She's originally Chinese so she's an actress in China nowadays.

This year she was in a cdrama called Find Yourself.

210px-Find_Yourself_drama_poster.jpg

@Jillia You're bringing back memories of Cha Eun Woo's expressionless face.... :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

How do you guys find Nana's acting though? I saw her Kill It, which was fine and in movie Swindlers which also fine in my opinion. 

Well @partyon I told you, Cha Eun Woo mastered the art of expressionless acting in that drama. It seemed like all he did was learning his lines. But I really thought that the guy in webtoon could have been the same. Anyone saw his others dramas though? 

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
25 minutes ago, partyon said:

This year she was in a cdrama called Find Yourself.

I don`t watch Chinese dramas so I am not familiar with their actors. I know about Fan Bingbing as I saw many of her outfits on the red carpet. I found their red carpet fashion better than the Korean one. But I memorised only her name. :D

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well @partyon I told you, Cha Eun Woo mastered the art of expressionless acting in that drama. It seemed like all he did was learning his lines. But I really thought that the guy in webtoon could have been the same. Anyone saw his others dramas though?

Not taking any risks. :D

Heard his acting in that sageuk was atrocious. :crazy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2