Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

She can't act. I think the only drama I watched with her was the idol drama "Dream High" which I enjoyed because I had low expectations and thankfully the cast was making Suzy look less terrible. :D

She can't act is a universal fact. I did watch her "Gu Family Book", "While You Were Sleeping", and "Vagabond" till now. Didn't like her Vagabond mainly because of extra poor ending and not so logical plot. Kind of liked While You Were Sleeping, same with the first one. Dropped her "Uncontrollably Fond" after watching the first episode. 

But there has been very little to no development in her acting, I got to admit. But as I said, she chooses interesting dramas which make me watch them. 

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 135.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I definetly not start watching live. If I hear that it is really a good drama I will binge watch somehow. I`ll see.

This most likely will happen on my side too. But I think I will most probably watch this drama sooner or later when it is done. I kind of like this sort of plots. 

+2

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Anyone else watching? Or no one went for it, particularly because of Suzy just like @partyon Noona? 

chelsea peretti no GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

24 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Not going near a drama with Suzy in it. :lol:

no way comedy GIF by CBC

For me too :D

12 minutes ago, larus said:

They planned to release John Wick 4 after Matrix 4 but it was delayed because Matrix filming was delayed. They will start filming after Keanu Reeves will finish the Matrix but he will shoot back to back for John Wick 4 and 5 .

I liked it.

You like my ultimate oppa?

e3ab6a41d1c9a4a5fe609fcbb8f933099e67994f

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

I hope you enjoy the drama "Start-Up" nonetheless. :D

Yeah hopefully I will like the drama. I as you know drop dramas very rarely and very very rarely drop them because I don't like someone's acting. So if the plot is good, I might finish it. Plus the other cast is fine with Kang Han Na, Kim Sun Ho, and Nam Joo Hyuk. Hopefully they might carry the drama if Suzy messes up with her bad acting. 

Is her acting the worst among idol turned actresses out there? I mean not the new ones, but those with similar length of acting career as hers. Like we have Yoona, who kind of does not act really according to me, but I never got to compare her with anyone. I watched Choi Sooyoung in Tell me What You Saw and her acting was fine for me, same in 38 Squad. Kwon Yuri was also fine in Defendant, I don't remember her other dramas, but heard comments about her poor comments. But I got to say the biggest growth in acting I have seen in was in IU. She did work on her acting in my opinion. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Is her acting the worst among idol turned actresses out there? I mean not the new ones, but those with similar length of acting career as hers. Like we have Yoona, who kind of does not act really according to me, but I never got to compare her with anyone. I watched Choi Sooyoung in Tell me What You Saw and her acting was fine for me, same in 38 Squad. Kwon Yuri was also fine in Defendant, I don't remember her other dramas, but heard comments about her poor comments. But I got to say the biggest growth in acting I have seen in was in IU. She did work on her acting in my opinion. 

Girl can't act.

It's a fact.

jenny slate hard pass GIF by FirstAndMonday

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Jillia Yunho's overacting is so funny :D

Also this:

Is Victoria laughing or crying in this scene?

vic3.gif

No one knows...

Netizens' comments:

12. [+30, -0] She's obviously trying to look pretty which is why you can't tell if she's laughing or crying

About the leg in the air they said:

4. [+140, -0] Why is she holding her leg up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+129, -3] The gif of her leg shooting up is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+100, -0] No but really, why is she holding her leg up in that last gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
24 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I have not watched krystal´s or seo hyun dramas.  how they act?

Seo Hyun is fine. Watching her in Private Lives, and well I do believe that someone else could do much better, but seeing an idol I usually reduce the bar for quality acting. So she still in my opinion is sort of improving. I am seeing her in this after Scarlet Heart, so I am kind of seeing some good improvement. 

Krystal, Chingu is in Search. I think you watched the first episode. But I got to say she can act. I saw her in "Player" before this, and was convinced with her acting. 

Another Idol actress is Seolhyun, who did pretty fine acting in "My Country: The New Age", but I would have liked if they would use someone more experienced for that role, it would make the drama better in my opinion. But she did a fine job.

PS: Anyone here can tell me who that "Victoria" is? She sure is not a good actress I got to say.

+2

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, partyon said:

You like my ultimate oppa?

I always liked Keanu Reeves. I thought he was one of the finest looking man in his prime. But I don`t have oppas, you know. I like many actors to stick with only one. :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2