Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

Good morning chingus, 

@Ameera Ali @corey @forme26 fi @twinkle_little_star @joccu@Ernie @iksunijini5 @kokodus @Lmangla @Nodame @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @elan1 @larus @Jillia @mirmz

Happy Friday to all Chingus and Happy Weekend to @MayanEcho

To @sadthe1st and @Min2206 who is celebrating Chinese New Year.. wishing you and your family KONG HEI FATT CHOY / KEONG HEE HUAT CHAI.

May the year of the Ox brings good health, longevity, joy & happiness, good luck & success, and abundance of wealth all year round. 

For chingus knowledge :

KONG HEI FATT CHOY falls under Cantonese dialect whereas KEONG HEE HUAT CHAI under Hokkien dialect. 

There are many Chinese dialects but the above are widely spoken at home. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9

year-of-the-ox-2021-2.jpg

cr: owner

happy lunar new year chingus! @Thong Thin @Min2206

there are many chingus who love the food too but i'm not sure if u celebrate cny as well @MayanEcho @elan1

hi @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi @4evrkdrama @Jillia @Lmangla @joccu @corey @partyon @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Sleepy Owl @mirmz @Nodame @larus @iksunijini5 @Ernie

@Thong Thin sg restrict lion dance troupe visiting homes.. only allowed in commercial areas so it's a quiet morning today. usually i can hear a few on chuyi (初一) but today nothing..

dribbble_spring.gif

cr: owner

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 10

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Good morning chingus, 

Good morning to you friend!

I Love You Reaction GIF

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

there are many chingus who love the food too but i'm not sure if u celebrate cny as well @MayanEcho @elan1

happy lunar new year :) I’m half Chinese and half Vietnamese, therefore I do celebrate it :D

Chinese New Year Party GIF by League of Legends

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Good morning!

Good morning :glasses:

good morning GIF

40 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

o, Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chingus

happy lunar NY :love:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@sadthe1st I don't, but greet those who do. :) Most of my friends have varying degrees of Chinese lineages.

The malls here would usually have some sort of small dragon/lion dance parade inside the premises, but that is doubtful this year. 

Hi @Thong Thin, thanks, happy weekend too to you and everyone. :wub:

May all of us stay safe and have better fortunes this year of the ox. 

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy Lunar New Year!

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Gosh, Soompi was down on my end .. something to do with the local connection here.  Glad now I can load.

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @sadthe1st  @larus@corey @forme26 fi @twinkle_little_star @joccu@Ernie @iksunijini5 @kokodus @Lmangla @Nodame  @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @elan1  @Jillia @mirmz @MY15 @pompyavi

Hello Chingus -  Friends bring happiness throughout the year, especially friends like you.   Happy Lunar New Year!

Image result for cny 2021 ox

41 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Good morning to you friend!

happy lunar new year :) I’m half Chinese and half Vietnamese, therefore I do celebrate it :D

Happy Lunar New Year to you too @elan1

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

To @sadthe1st and @Min2206 who is celebrating Chinese New Year.. wishing you and your family KONG HEI FATT CHOY / KEONG HEE HUAT CHAI.

May the year of the Ox brings good health, longevity, joy & happiness, good luck & success, and abundance of wealth all year round. 

For chingus knowledge :

KONG HEI FATT CHOY falls under Cantonese dialect whereas KEONG HEE HUAT CHAI under Hokkien dialect. 

There are many Chinese dialects but the above are widely spoken at home. 

Wishing you a healthy and productive new year @Thong Thin :D

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

happy lunar new year chingus! @Thong Thin @Min2206

Thank you @sadthe1st  Have a good weekend!  

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

Also, Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chingus 

Thank you @Sleepy Owl :wub:
Image result for cny 2021 ox

• Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! :partyblob::partyblob::partyblob: Yay!

Happy Lunar New Year to all chingus who are celebrating it. Hope you guys have wonderful celebrations despite the pandemic this year! :kiss_wink:

29a2e8fc6023c59b1f80e92c30508a45.jpg

@corey chingu, if you ever go to Taiwan, make sure to go when the CNY celebrations end and the Lantern Festival starts. The Lantern Festival is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in Taiwan! It's something I want to experience again! B0tVl9h.jpg

festival-in-taipei-taiwan.jpg

Team Add needs help.... Anyone want to join our team?

@4evrkdrama I am watching the dramas listed in my signature. :kiss_wink: Not many days left until Vincenzo and Beyond Evil start airing. I will be watching those too!

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! :partyblob::partyblob::partyblob: Yay!

Happy Lunar New Year to all chingus who are celebrating it. Hope you guys have wonderful celebrations despite the pandemic this year! :kiss_wink:

@corey chingu, if you ever go to Taiwan, make sure to go when the CNY celebrations end and the Lantern Festival starts. The Lantern Festival is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in Taiwan! It's something I want to experience again! 

Team Add needs help.... Anyone want to join our team?

Whoaaa... are those pics from Taiwan ?   @partyon ?   I wanted to go but covid .. Korea and Taiwan are the 2 places .. went Japan but still want to go.  Bangkok is yearly shopping and foodie thing for me but now ... thinking of BKK food makes me cry

I can hop over ... with immediate effect.

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

Happy lunar year to all the chingus who celebrate it. :wub:

Hello!  @Min2206 @sadthe1st  @Thong Thin  @elan1 @Ameera Ali  @Sleepy Owl @larus @partyon @Jillia @iksunijini5 @forme26 fi @twinkle_little_star @4evrkdrama @Lmangla @corey @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Nodame

Hello @joccu  - please give me some snow ... would you please?

Image result for snow flakkes gif

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! Yay!

Buenos Dias! Good morning friend and Happy Lunar NY!

Chinese 新年 GIF

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

Happy lunar year to all the chingus who celebrate it. :wub:

Thank you :love:

Chinese Ox GIF

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Whoaaa... are those pics from Taiwan ?   @partyon ?   I wanted to go but covid .. Korea and Taiwan are the 2 places .. went Japan but still want to go.  Bangkok is yearly shopping and foodie thing for me but now ... thinking of BKK food makes me cry
I can hop over ... with immediate effect.

Yes, the pics are from Taiwan. They are not my own pictures, but I took a lot of pictures that are almost equally nice. :D

I have to say that Taiwan is one of my favorite destinations in Asia. Yummy food, beautiful scenery, clean and most people speak English. :glasses: Korea is very nice too - especially the mountain areas are beautiful. Japan has the BEST food and people are very nice. Bangkok is super busy, but I do love the food there! :yum:

Actually when I think about it, I like all countries in SEA and East Asia. Each country has its own unique flavor and culture. :kiss_wink:

@Min2206 Did you join Team Add? :love:

EDIT: Oh, that's what you meant with the hopping. Welcome! :partyblob:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Can you please give me a red packet with $$?  thank you @elan1

here you go! 
New Year Ox GIF

rob tv show GIF by Chrisley Knows Best

I had to rob a bank, but anything for you :joy: 

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

have to say that Taiwan is one of my favorite destinations in Asia. Yummy food, beautiful scenery, clean and most people speak English. :glasses: Korea is very nice too - especially the mountain areas are beautiful. Japan has the BEST food and people are very nice. Bangkok is super busy, but I do love the food there! :yum:

OMG I hope to travel to those countries one day! I’ve been to Thailand but want to go back :) 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Actually when I think about it, I like all countries in SEA and East Asia. Each country has its own unique flavor and culture. :kiss_wink:

+2

yes, I have to agree with you.  I am happy if I just cover from India to Australia / Korea.  I know European countries and America continents there are just as uniquely beautiful but the flight journey is too long for me.  I have issues with flying.

Coffee GIF - Coffee GIFs

Thank you @joccu  Can I have more please .....

The rain came but it's like only for 5 minutes - what the heck!   

Awww, thanks @elan1  I pm you my account no, yeaaa

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5