Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

15 minutes ago, elan1 said:

OMG I love roast chicken and hot pot! Feed me please 

HI & Good Morning:) it’s actually night time for me right now 

Ok. Here comes the virtual roast chicken for your supper. 

:love:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

43 minutes ago, elan1 said:

although I have to say chocolate covered bugs gives it a nice crunch if you don’t think about it

erm... i'll have chocolate coated almonds.. macadamia nuts.. cornflakes.. lol

34 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

After lunch have to get ready stocks for tonight reunion dinner hotpot. 

woohoo!! u enjoy ur reunion dinner too!!

and @elan1 i love soup too!!

• Blob 7

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

erm... i'll have chocolate coated almonds.. macadamia nuts.. cornflakes.. lol

woohoo!! u enjoy ur reunion dinner too!!

and @elan1 i love soup too!!

HAHA I understand :joy:

soup is the best for cold weather :) 

chicken soup GIF

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hello  @elan1 @mirmz @sadthe1st @Thong Thin

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm going to finish up work and then get ready to head over to my mama's place after lunch time!

everyone is busy preparing to whip up a feast.. my neighbors got up very early too and i can hear some of them busy chopping up meats and stuffs.

Happy bonding with mom tonight!   U also celebrating CNY?

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I started my CNY leave since yesterday and I have doned was what supposed to do, now waiting for the roast chicken to arrive for praying the ancestors. After lunch have to get ready stocks for tonight reunion dinner hotpot. 

You doing steamboat tonight @Thong Thin ?   Happy Reunion Dinner to you and family! 

Image result for happy reunion dinner 2021

Not related to our festive CNY, saw this online

Stunning light pillars dazzle in the northern US sky - CNN

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

They know how to run their business and keep customers. :) Same as you, I usually do the grocery only from a couple stores because 1)whichever branch would have similar layouts, 2)no fuss when returning items, 3)everything's in proper order and labeled, 4)the staff know where are the stuff. 

I also usually do the same. I do the grocery from 2 nearby stores.

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes,same goes to me, I just had to find a place to sit and there comes my regular ice coffee without making an order. And, should any of the workers are free, they will come and sit down and have a little chat just to make you feel closer. 

Yeah so same was the case there, if free one of the guys there would sit for a small talk with me and my friend, while the other one would be preparing the coffee. They would also remember how I would like my coffee, since it would be slightly different from what they would usually make. I would prefer mine to be bitter, with almost no sugar, which would make them prepare the coffee differently for me, as my friend would usually go for the extra sweet option :joy:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Hi there :) 

baby friend GIF

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus

Bonjour Ami :) 

friend lion GIF

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I would prefer mine to be bitter, with almost no sugar, which would make them prepare the coffee differently for me, as my friend would usually go for the extra sweet option :joy:

Kermit The Frog Tea GIF

maybe I’m a bitter person but most of the time I order My coffee and tea zero sugar :joy: one time the cashier/owner felt sorry for me, so they gave me free tea on the house on New Year’s Day LOL

32 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Good morning

good morning amigo :glasses:

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

Buenos Dias friend :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

even I don't put any sugar in my tea/coffee 

we are kindred spirits :) my friends always look at me funny when we go to boba/bubble tea shop. They are like, that’s not real boba if you get zero sugar... I be like but I love the taste of bitter tea :joy: even cashier be like... are you sure???

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

enjoy ur day everyone!

you too! 

Dog Ok GIF by joeyahlbum

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

haha cheoljong is doing IG live again, now.

Ohhh, so you like this Jeonha  haaaaa :naughty:

22 minutes ago, elan1 said:

maybe I’m a bitter person but most of the time I order My coffee and tea zero sugar :joy: one time the cashier/owner felt sorry for me, so they gave me free tea on the house on New Year’s Day LOL

Amazing that you and @Sleepy Owl can take zero sugar coffee.  I can't -  I need it sweet with milk, at least 1 tsp.    I can take tea without sugar but will still opt for 1 tsp :D

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Amazing that you and @Sleepy Owl can take zero sugar coffee.  I can't -  I need it sweet with milk, at least 1 tsp.    I can take tea without sugar but will still opt for 1 tsp :D

Idk why, I like it :P sometimes I mix unsweetened almond milk with coffee or tea too, to give a creamier taste :D

tonight show sidewalk cinema GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

52 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @Min2206, @MayanEcho, @joccu  

@elan1 even I don't put any sugar in my tea/coffee 

+2

Chingu, seems we are having the same taste bud, no sugar to tea or coffee and @elan1.. Welcome to sugar fre:De club. 

@Min2206 I can't take sweet or salty stuffs. So, when comes to my cooking, hub will need to dip into soya sauce. 

Hi @joccu 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

19 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Chingu, seems we are having the same taste bud, no sugar to tea or coffee and @elan1.. Welcome to sugar fre:De club. 

That's great Chingu, its hard to find people with same taste, and now I know 2 people having it, one you and @elan1. All my friends, they need to have super sweet coffee.

My 2 closest friends, they would pick up my sugar sachet too when we would go out to drink coffee, and I would not even use one. One of my friend (other than those 2) had a bet with me that I drink black coffee without sugar (which I always did), and he would pay for it and the lunch. He regretted later on :joy:.

@Min2206 its totally okay to have some sugar too with it. You see, you got to enjoy what you drink, its not like the coffee or tea should be taken without sugar only. I love the bitter taste of them, so don't add any sugar. Although, if I am having milk tea, I need some sugar in it, since I find it totally tasteless without sugar. But I rarely have milk tea.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

@Min2206 I can't take sweet or salty stuffs. So, when comes to my cooking, hub will need to dip into soya sauce. 

Hi @joccu 

We are member of 3 :glasses: 

—you eat so healthy, you must be so fit :) 

—I had no idea what soya sauce but I Google and learned that soya is another way to say soy sauce :D

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That's great Chingu, its hard to find people with same taste, and now I know 2 people having it, one you and @elan1. All my friends, they need to have super sweet coffee.

My 2 closest friends, they would pick up my sugar sachet too when we would go out to drink coffee, and I would not even use one. One of my friend (other than those 2) had a bet with me that I drink black coffee without sugar (which I always did), and he would pay for it and the lunch. He regretted later on :joy:.

It’s so rare! That three people who share the no sugar on tea/coffee would be on the same forum because I literally don’t know anyone in real life who doesn’t use sweetener in their drinks :lol:

HAHA I need to trick some of my friends in real life too kid fail GIF

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, elan1 said:

We are member of 3  

—you eat so healthy, you must be so fit  

—I had no idea what soya sauce but I Google and learned that soya is another way to say soy sauce 

+2

Eat healthy to avoid visiting Mr Doctor. I would prefer the money going into the doctor pocket goes to buying healthy foods. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2