Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @joccu @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st  @larus  @Lmangla  @partyon 

@corey @Min2206 @Nodame @Ernie @4evrkdrama @Jillia 

@Thong Thin  @cenching@pompyavi   @iksunijini5 and a team subtract @mirmz  @elan1 @forme26 fi ,  when you smile, the footsteps approached closer. :D

Youre Beautiful GIF

tumblr-nw29evn6-CO1rlm4v8o1-r3-500.gif

miss to catch, stepped the ground in the rain. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

9 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Ohhh, so you like this Jeonha  haaaaa

hahaha i was browsing IG and happened to see him doing IG Live.

shame finger wag GIF

hope @Min2206 @Thong Thin have a good reunion dinner and bonding time with family!

(i bet everyone wishes that they didn't have to do dishes after the hearty dinner.. lol)

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Even when I was small, I prefer plain milk. 

sometimes i will add a bit of calpis concentrate to fresh milk and it tastes really good!!

usually on hot afternoons lol

hi everyone!!

+2

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 7

Hello @twinkle_little_star

37 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hope @Min2206 @Thong Thin have a good reunion dinner and bonding time with family!

(i bet everyone wishes that they didn't have to do dishes after the hearty dinner.. lol)

Thank you @sadthe1st 
So tired now ... just finished washing, now resting.

:transforms:
See you later.  

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@joccu, @larus I am on the 14th episode of "Six Flying Dragons". Literally everyone is scared of General Choi Young and this old dude is always angry :joy:

Jokes apart, I always found it kind of sad, why Sambong didn't actually try to reform the country by reaching out to him and other ministers who actually wanted Goryeo to be a better place. Building a new country with new rules and other stuff is good, but it would still be the same place with a different place. If one wants to change the structure, I think the likes of Choi Young and Jung Mung Joo would help out in his grand plan, and it actually would be a task with same difficulty as creating a new nation, mainly because he would need to continue doing the same calculations and moves. 

But that does not change the fact that Sambong was too good in this game. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl yeah he was good at him game. But it is true that he could have tried to reform Goryeo. Maybe he just felt tired and wanted a new country. All though they still had the same problems even with a better leadership. 

You see, every a dynasty has had a fall towards the end of their time, and the problem were always similar, lack of heir, puppet King, etc. Same is the situation of Goryeo they are showing and same happened with Joseon years later, and same was the case when Goryeo was made by unifying 3 nations. 

I totally understood the logic behind establishment of Goryeo, mainly because it happened by unifying three great nations. But here, well as you said they always had the problem with a better leadership, and also maybe more than Goryeo.

They already decided to take side of Ming and not to fight with them with a rather really lame excuse of "A small nation should not attack a big nation". Later on the when Qing overthrew Ming, they kind of did the same thing with what Yuan did with Goryeo, but in a less aggressive manner.

Jung Do Jeon's main principle of giving the main power to the ministers actually was just a naïve idea, because it later on proved to be lethal to governing a nation, since we saw how the corrupt ministers made things worse. It was done to avoid tyranny of King, but it gave birth to corrupt ministers whose greed had no bounds. Since a King when he becomes a King does not have a higher position to achieve than a minister who would always be thirty of power. 

Anyway, the show so far has been good. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hi everyone 

:heythere:

When it comes to on going new 2021 kdramas 

I thought to go with dramas (which had familiar faces) as for Jan 

1. She would never know - dropped in the very first episode ! 

as for February 

2. Love scene number (started watching without even looking the synopsis , i donno why did i even dared to do so)

this drama had 4 different stories

* college girl - i find her mind rather irrational —- dropped her story

** 2nd girl a skul teacher - found her story hard to digest -dropped it too

*** 3rd - a writer + lecturer + something i donno this girl too had irrational mindset  —- Dropped it too

*** 4th - m sorry m nt gonna try it (can’t keep up with their illogical and irrational mindset )

spacer.png

Still hoping for better dramas ahead in 2021

Gonna start - LUCA 

Gonna start - Nobody Knows

watching on - Black Dog

waiting for Mr queen to end ( to watch the last 4 eps in one Go )

Finished Tunnel

rewatched Signal

now re watching - Prison Playbook (May I know who all watched this drama ? - It’s a must watch) 

SO HOW IS YOUR KDRAMA SCHEDULES GOING ON CHINKUS/EONNIES/DONGSAENGS/

HYUNGNIMS ?

:biubiu:

ps :  those who don’t watch kdramas ignore the post !

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

HYUNGNIMS ?

Hey there Chingu :biubiu:

I am currently watching LUCA, Mr. Queen, Marriage lyrics Divorce music. Re-watching Tunnel (strictly following the schedule) and Six Flying Dragons (at the pace of my choice). I am re-watching the second one with @joccu and @larus chingus. 

I am waiting for several dramas in Feb to start. Mainly waiting for "Beyond Evil", "Hello! Its Me", "Sisyphus", "Vincenzo" and "River Where Moon Rises". 

Regarding She would never know its literal title was "Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick", I knew I would not watch it just by seeing that title and didn't even check its synopsis :joy:

By the way, its good that you will start "Nobody Knows" I am sure you will like it :approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@4evrkdrama  I´m watching this crazy cheating drama marriage lyrics divorce music, re-watching the tunnel and duel at the same time so I won´t binge watch the tunnel.  re-watching six flying dragons with @Sleepy Owl and @larus

then there is a daily called phoenix(only watching previews to see if there is some kind of change, the drama is going in circles and the loveline/story is really not interesting)

I'm waiting for sisyphus, river when the moon rises and daily called miss montecristo to start. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Never happened to me. Of course some people usually ask if I have diabetes and whether that is the reason I am avoiding sugar :joy:

i just tell them I’m doing it for their own good so that I won’t get super hyper like a 4 year old kid and annoy them  :joy:

13 hours ago, joccu said:

oooh Mardi Gras! It’s a celebration that is celebrated only in one state in the U.S. The state of Louisiana. I have some relatives that live there after they moved from overseas :D

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Buenos Dias :) 

13 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

you are welcome to eat the chicken thighs anytime.

:blush:

I have no choice but to employed maids cause I am a working mother and wife. Need the maid to clean, cook and take care of my children when they are preschooler. 

LOL, those were the days when life was so easy and free where you don't have to do tons of household chores

you are so kind! And it’s calories-free :lol:

That makes sense! You are a hard worker! Ooooh you have kids! Do you and your kids and your husband watch dramas together? :P

12 hours ago, Min2206 said:

OL @elan1  ours not Korean ... chinese roast style ..

OMG I love the Chinese style too! It is overwhelmingly delicious! I want some now :lol:

D2-B3-E38-A-52-CF-4-CB7-B337-6-C8672-AEE

what I’m having for lunch right now. Chicken and beef rice bowl with salsa and lettuce... and green tea no sugar :glasses:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

12 hours ago, corey said:

The only thing worse was green coffee I was persuaded to buy in a coffee shop, apparently incredinly healthy.

what is “green” coffee? Made out of seaweed? :lol:

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Regarding the protests in India, the farmers have been protesting in India against the new farm laws passed by the current government. 

what’s wrong with the new farm laws? I know nothing lol

9 hours ago, Ernie said:

hi friend :)

7 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

when you smile, the footsteps approached closer. 

hello :love:

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi everyone!!

hola friend :) 

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

HYUNGNIMS ?

HI :) 

The only drama I currently watching is “a tale of one thousand stars.” It is a Thai drama. It’s a really good one so far, I recommend. Emotionally touching! 

—for this month I’m waiting for river where the moon rises and Sisyphus the myth to come out :) 

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hiiii @elan1! :D

bonjour amie! Hi friend :)

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5