Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Hi @mirmz:waves:

JCW Oppa is popular but I have not watched any of his drama.  Like you said @partyon , it's true I have not watched other KDramas to get to know more , right.  So I kinda begin with LMH and kinda got hooked by him.  :D   Love at first sight?

Okay on KIm Jae Wook - i remember him, he was with Park Min Young in so many kissy scenes that my friends were yacking about ... and was told NOT to look at him.  So ... nope!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 135.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206That's why we should get you to watch a drama with another actor. You really don't know what you're missing.... :D

Let me finish LMH's drama first .. I am still ON some of his.   Well, I like PBG and Park So Dam's current drama.  I was halfway watching Innocent Man, see, I can't even continue this.  Was also told to watch Lee Jong Suk's W-Two-Worlds and Hyun Bin's CLOY.   

Hi @H0ney go close the other eye please and dream  ..... 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way anyone else planning to watch "Fly Dragon"? Or has read about it? @larus have you?

I wanted to watch a good sageuk. I will started it after I finish the other two older dramas, Secret and Innocent Man. This weekend I could not watch any epiusodes. Perhaps I will finish the next week/ two weeks.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Min2206I actually tried to watch W-The Two Worlds two times, and dropped it both times before the 8th episodes. I don't know, but I don't think it suits my taste. The plot sure had potential, but for me sort of didn't live up to my expectations I guess.

I don't know if I am the only one here who didn't like that drama.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way did you like the first episode? Actually I have watched the same writer's "Musudan", I don't know whether you watched it or not.

No, I did not watch the movie. I have not watched many kmovies.

About drama Search. I like the first episode. It had spooky scenes, some funny moments and hinted a possible past romantic relationship (some lingering feelings between protagionists).

If there will be some balance between scary things and some relax times I will be satisfied. I know that they are traped there and they try to survive but I want to see some bonding comments between camarades. Maybe to see some backstories about characters.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't know if I am the only one here who didn't like that drama.

I like it. I could finish the drama without problems. It could have been a little better but I did not struggle to finish it. I am sure there were many other people who did not like it.

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

has someone watch the trial of Chicago 7? 

I read today the informations. I saw that the movie is on Netflix.  I think I will watch it in the near future.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Speaking of Netflix. @Sleepy Owl, I watched John Vick three  chapters this weekend. I read that they will film next year two more chapters. :lol:

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus I´m thinking of watching it but don´t know if it any good. 

The subject is interesting especially if it is inspired from real events. If it is not good, you could drop it. That`s what I will do. But I have good feelings about it.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

@larus Fly Dragon is not a Sageuk though :joy:

It plot is 

Park Tae-Yong (Kwon Sang-Woo) and Park Sam-Soo (Bae Sung-Woo) fight for judicial victims who are falsely accused.

Park Tae-Yong is a public defender.

He was born as the son of an undertaker on an island. He did not take the typical route to become a lawyer. After graduating from high school, he did not go to a university. He later passed the bar exam and became a lawyer. He is full of justice and has empathy for others. He will defend all kinds of petty offenders. A turning point occurs in his legal career when he becomes the first attorney to win a general criminal retrial case.

Park Sam-Soo is a reporter. After he graduated from a university, he worked as a non-permanent employee. Thanks to his excellent writing skills, he became a reporter. He looks for stories which are ignored or passed over by other reporters. He is easily moved to tears and is soft-hearted.

Anyway, I might try to watch "W" again and try to watch it a bit on FF on the initial episodes. My another friend had said that the story gets better after 8th or 9th episode. Anyway I don't know when it will happen too, but the plot is too interesting that I might see myself getting back to it. 

Musudan was a fine movie, almost as I sad with the same plot. But its ending could be better. I do see in this drama we'll have some proper character developments and same with their relationships. 

You saw John Wick, how did you like it? Yes its next part and Matrix 4 were releasing almost together next year. Don't know whether this pandemic will have effect on their release date. 

@joccu Chingu, I was going to mention about Spurs bottling 3-0 lead, and you just said about it yourself. I was shocked, I saw the scores till 75th minute and it was 3-0 and suddenly it is 3-3 at fulltime. I had told you though, Spurs have this unwanted talent of throwing away lead and bottling in the final 10-15 minutes :loolz:

Well Chelsea are not different too, they bottled 2-0 lead to 3-3 draw fulltime, and believe we could have lost the match. 

@Min2206 :GN1:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Sleepy Owl yeah . :joy: I could not watch the game to the end. I switched channel after they own goal. I totally knew that they would throw they amazing lead.  :joy:

@larus  I like real event stuff so I will check it. I have to just finish rohwedder.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl yeah . :joy: I could not watch the game to the end. I switched channel after they own goal. I totally knew that they would throw they amazing lead.  :joy:

I had kept Son Heung Min as my captain this week as captain in my Fantasy League. Good thing he scored and gave an assist. But sad that both Chelsea and Spurs have really strong attack and equally poor defense. It hurts to see them lose games or draw the game like that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1