• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@Min2206 Kim Jae Young. Not so famous yet, was a second lead in My Secret Romance and 100 Days My Prince, ML in Secret Boutique and recently was also ML in a 50-hour drama called Beautiful Life Wonderful Love. His abs are pretty incredible too....

Very good actor,  too, one of the best crying scenes I have ever seen.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
8 minutes ago, corey said:

@Min2206 Kim Jae Young. Not so famous yet, was a second lead in My Secret Romance and 100 Days My Prince, ML in Secret Boutique and recently was also ML in a 50-hour drama called Beautiful Life Wonderful Love. His abs are pretty incredible too....

Very good actor,  too, one of the best crying scenes I have ever seen.

Oh cool!   I have not seen him before or his drama.  I must say the Korean artistes / idols are really hardworking.  And also very good looking, males and females.   Too many to like.  For now,  my heart will settle with Daejang, until further notice ... hahahahhaha!

Thanks so much for your care on my interest on oppa(s) @corey and @partyon

@H0ney will report me, LOL

Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

These two ... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (no offence to their fans and @corey)

Umm @corey  I am younger than LMH, so where do I fall?

So I suggested 3 oppas, which one did you like? You said you didn't like two...

30 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Thats it. I'm going to re-watch healer now. Congrats @partyon let's do this!!!!

Healer and Ji Chang Wook oppa. Dang.  :love:

hot sweat GIF

@Min2206 Do you like Zombie oppa? Just wondering, since you mentioned him earlier. :D

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, partyon said:

So I suggested 3 oppas, which one did you like? You said you didn't like two...

Healer and Ji Chang Wook oppa. Dang.  :love:

@Min2206 Do you like Zombie oppa? Just wondering, since you mentioned him earlier. :D

Dang me!  there was 3??   Oh my, how could i miss the 3rd one .. Kim Jae Wook.  Now I have to google again

On ZOmbie Oppa ---  Naaa, it's okay.  I know him as my oppa's brother - nope!   Cannnnnnottt! 

Thank you , anyway... let see who is this Kim Jae Wook

• Like 2
  • LOL 2