Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@sadthe1st

Besides, the 2 food streets I would go usually, the the sellers were usually same, from that I mean, you would rarely see a random new stall/truck. Many of the sellers already knew me, since I would frequently visit there :joy:

+2

Lol,did you get any special disc from the seller or did he generously give you an extra toppings. 

@partyon foods are nice at Mdm Kwan but a bit pricey as mentioned by @Min2206. Are you adding Park Hyung Sik to your list of abs oppa. Last scene him in SWDBS, he is skinny to build any abs. 

Oh!... What this giving away 6% and taking back 6% @Ameera Ali

Did you fight with twin @partyon 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9

23 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Lol,did you get any special disc from the seller or did he generously give you an extra toppings. 

There is one seller, who sells burgers. I have known him since high school days, almost around 10 years now. He used to have a small shop near my school, so we used to visit him a lot, but later on he closed his shop. The shop was basically not his, he had rented it. So after not knowing about him for about 1 year, we found him in that food street now owning his own food truck.

So he used to not charge me for the cola or whatever beverage I would buy with burger or sandwiches, and sometimes, if I would be alone, he would give some French fries (slightly less than the actual serving). But for drinks, he would not charge even if I am with friends, as long as it is one per head. 

Other than him well, others don't really offer anything extra, and I don't really look for it. All I want is tasty food, give it and I am satisfied :joy:.

But the ones I frequently visit, they now see me as a regular customer and trust me with the money. It happened a couple of times from what I remember, that I didn't have cash and my card was not working. There is always network problem at that place so it is better to have cash. Both times it happened with a different seller, and both times they were like "Pay us the next time you visit". They were sure I would do that :joy:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I will read your post in the evening and tell you about it on this thread :heartxoxo:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

We are like doctor who ask killer to bring target safely without any scratches

hahaha that guy's gaze at the Professor is like... heart broken.

did he see him as a father figure or what??

i still haven't watched ep3 and 4.

it's nice that black and white GIF by mattisdovier

i'm drinking cold brew latte now..

• LOL 5
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha that guy's gaze at the Professor is like... heart broken.

did he see him as a father figure or what??

That scene was second later after he deal with crazy boss with double personality   , so he was like are you kidding me doctor right now  :D

hate /love relationship :tounge_wink:

4C07754A-9DEE-409C-84F0-A261463574B7.gif

oh wait did you eat 

2E0ADEC2-0E59-4473-808B-1339F6CE2119.gif

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

21 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

There is one seller, who sells burgers. I have known him since high school days, almost around 10 years now. He used to have a small shop near my school, so we used to visit him a lot, but later on he closed his shop. The shop was basically not his, he had rented it. So after not knowing about him for about 1 year, we found him in that food street now owning his own food truck.

So he used to not charge me for the cola or whatever beverage I would buy with burger or sandwiches, and sometimes, if I would be alone, he would give some French fries (slightly less than the actual serving). But for drinks, he would not charge even if I am with friends, as long as it is one per head. 

Other than him well, others don't really offer anything extra, and I don't really look for it. All I want is tasty food, give it and I am satisfied .

But the ones I frequently visit, they now see me as a regular customer and trust me with the money. It happened a couple of times from what I remember, that I didn't have cash and my card was not working. There is always network problem at that place so it is better to have cash. Both times it happened with a different seller, and both times they were like "Pay us the next time you visit". They were sure I would do that 

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I will read your post in the evening and tell you about it on this thread 

+2

That's cool Chingu. After all the years of support given by you, the seller has built Trust in you. It does not matter to seller even if you forgot to pay for a meal because he believes you will come back again to patronage him. 

The sames goes to me too. on weekends I will drop by at my regular shop  for ice-coffee. The seller at times gives a little disc if there's short of change. 

From my point of view, to run a business well, is best you have Regulars coming in daily then New customers. 

@Ernie  hello. Long time no chat. 

@Ameera Ali is very easy, disown twin @partyon then is easy to split the 6% without any hard feelings. 

:loolz:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@partyon foods are nice at Mdm Kwan but a bit pricey as mentioned by @Min2206. Are you adding Park Hyung Sik to your list of abs oppa. Last scene him in SWDBS, he is skinny to build any abs.

Park Hyung Sik is on my oppa list and has been on it for years. He's just too cute not to include on the list. :love:

26 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Ameera Ali is very easy, disown twin @partyon then is easy to split the 6% without any hard feelings. 

How dare you suggest something like that?

:fear:

I love my twin @Ameera Ali too much to let her go! :dorakiss:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Park Hyung Sik is on my oppa list and has been on it for years. He's just too cute not to include on the list. :love:

How dare you suggest something like that?

I love my twin @Ameera Ali too much to let her go! 

+2

I do find PHS cute too, that is the reason i adopt him as my puppy. :blush:

Okok, you win. Twins are inseparable. 

Sending :heartxoxo: to you and 

@Ameera Ali

@mirmz hello

Is past my bed time, going to bed soon. 

• Love 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @joccu