• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

can’t wait to watch ROY ep 13 14 :fullofhearts: I love this drama.

OMG I will be having online training from tomorrow until Nov 3rd. I hope I can still watch my dramas :criesariver:

Tomorrow should be daejang’s day :cries:

still at ep 3 of do you love brahms. I seriously think that the chae song ah needs to speak/talk faster so the storyline can run faster too hahahaaaa.. OMG. I only have 1 friend who speaks like her. I can finished 1 novel only to wait her finished her sentences :joy:

can not wait for nine tailed ep 5-6 too and MTES 17 18 :selfie2:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Given the fact that my initial name here was "Night Owl" 

That`s why I asked. I thought it was funny when I saw the name on screen. :D

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

that trick went viral the last time hahaha and we had some funny ones where they tried to show the majestic attitude of the cat..

I did not know but I thought it was funny and cute.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
10 minutes ago, larus said:

That`s why I asked. I thought it was funny when I saw the name on screen. :D

Yeah I also found it a bit funny. By the way did you like the first episode? Actually I have watched the same writer's "Musudan", I don't know whether you watched it or not. But it had almost the same story, I am feeling like that movie is being extended to 10 episodes now with more better character development and possible explanation of the events. Anyway I had liked the movie too, so hopefully I will like this one too, if they don't mess things up here. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1