Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I see that you watch this drama too. When you started to watch fluffy dramas?

I watched this morning ep 4. I laughed so hard at the haircut scene.:w00t:

The best part of this drama is when I listen to a piano music. After listening to Erik Satie`s music in the drama, I searched on You tube and I am listening right now an hour video with his other music. I am at 32 min right now. :D

Wait, I have always watched fluffy dramas. :D I even tried to watch Chef Moon and Oh My Baby. :D

But true, romantic k-dramas are not my number one choice normally. I find them often unrealistic and too sappy for my taste...

I started watching DDSSLLS because I love classical music and all other dramas I was watching was focusing on revenge. It got a bit too heavy to only watch revenge dramas... :D I also like Go Ara. Lee Jae Wook was really awesome in Search WWW, so was happy to see him in a lead role.

Just started to watch ep 4. Have some fresh coffee too.

200.gif

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 135.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

But true, romantic k-dramas are not my number one choice normally. I find them often unrealistic and too sappy for my taste...

The rom coms are not my favorite genre too but there are some that I enjoy watching.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

seeing you both liking that drama, I will wait one more week and see how you like it, and then start it, if you still suggested it. 

I sugested too early another rom com (Men Are Men) and I`ve regreted it. And I usually don`t recomand any dramas to anyone.  :w00t: But I think this drama will stay on track. If you are in the mood for light dramas you should watch this.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
9 minutes ago, partyon said:

She cut like 2 mm off of one hair..

...with a trembling hand. :lol:

And I smiled when Rara accompanied Jun and Mimi home and Jun walked her home after that to not go alone at night. She wanted to walk him home again. :D Just date already! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
5 minutes ago, larus said:

...with a trembling hand. :lol:

And I smiled when Rara accompanied Jun and Mimi home and Jun walked her home after that to not go alone at night. She wanted to walk him home again. :D Just date already! 

Yeah, love is in the air since ep 3 already! :D

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
17 minutes ago, larus said:

I sugested too early another rom com (Men Are Men) and I`ve regreted it. And I usually don`t recomand any dramas to anyone.  :w00t: But I think this drama will stay on track. If you are in the mood for light dramas you should watch this.

I didn't go for Men are Men since I was very much doubtful of the plot since the start, and was really happy with the decision to not watch it. :wow1:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I dreamed a strange dream this afternoon. I had a son but his dad and I were not married :dead: 

and last night I dreamed that my friend divorced with his husband and married my boss. HAHAHAHAHAAAA.. I cry at the end of this dream because of my friend had to divorce and I woke up with tears. 

I usually will have strange dreams if the room temperature very cool. I think if I live in the 4 seasons country I would have strange dreams in the whole winter and autumn o,o

btw sweetdreams chingus :transforms:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't go for Men are Men since I was very much doubtful of the plot since the start, and was really happy with the decision to not watch it. 

Good for you. I started it for Yoon Hyun Min but the  reincarnation/ past lives story ruined the drama for me. I could not stand it anymore. And I usually finish what I start, especially if there are few episodes left. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't go for Men are Men since I was very much doubtful of the plot since the start, and was really happy with the decision to not watch it.

I actually skipped it because of Park Hae Jin. :D

488 ***corrected

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
1 minute ago, larus said:

Good for you. I started it for Yoon Hyun Min but the  reincarnation/ past lives story ruined the drama for me. I could not stand it anymore. And I usually finish what I start, especially if there are few episodes left. 

+2

Yup I know you have a hard time dropping same like me. So maybe I would complete the drama too, if I would watch it.

@partyon Noona, how much time left for your Ultimate Oppa poll to end? I see 149 people to have voted, if there is not much time left, I will vote to make it 150  :heartxoxo:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
Just now, partyon said:

I actually skipped it because of Park Hae Jin.

But Park Hae Jin was not in the drama. :D You mean Man to Man drama? I watched it and I like the drama. I stayed especially for Park Sung Woong.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
Just now, larus said:

But Park Hae Jin was not in the drama. :D You mean Man to Man drama? I watched it and I like the drama. I stayed especially for Park Sung Woong.

+2

I went for it because of Park Sung Woong too, and it was a good drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1