Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

10 hours ago, larus said:

If Stranger series will have another two seasons of 20 episodes I won`t complain though.

Yaaasss... even if they show me SM and YJ having a dinner and discussing cases, I will happily watch. or SM pissing off his superiors.

Morning chingus @larus @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @Min2206 @sadthe1st @H0ney @Jillia @partyon @Thong Thin and everyone else. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Replies 135.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

Good morning @pompyavi, @joccu, @Min2206!

Cold and rainy Saturday morning here.

I've been away for some days, and it means I've been binge watching another drama, and as a result, I fell head over heels for this oppa:

Marcus Chang (張立昂) - MyDramaList

Well, theoretically he is not an oppa, but I follow the Yoonah-Kim Da Hyeaon principle "If you are handsome, you are my oppa".

I just wanted to share this with you for a good morning :sparklyeyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Good morning everyone! :dorakiss:

I saw that Team Add won. Congratulations! :glasses: I also saw that someone updated the scoreboard.

I've been MIA for a while - been a busy week. Am so behind on all my dramas too. So gonna enjoy my morning coffee now and finally catch up on Zombie Detective.

You know I only started watching this drama because oppa is starring in it and I was fairly certain I was going to drop it early on. But this drama has really surprised me, because the synopsis doesn't give it justice. It really is a good drama, and ep 7 was so solid, that I am sad that it's only going to be 12 episodes all in all. The ratings have actually been rising continuously, meaning that other people are feeling the same way.

Oppa's acting is great as well! He took on a different type of role and genre diverging from his previous roles. I'm really glad to see him showcase his talent :kiss_wink:

• Love 6
  • Thirsty 1