Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

How can I get a job like that? :joy:

am more curious about his wife! was reading an article about him -- he is married with a young child. when he first started, he was doing it for free -- only travel and eating expenses -- and he would tweet about his experiences. so he is actually really educated, has a physics degree and got burned out of the system. apparently, he is not very sociable and has trouble with team work. can't be bothered to be chatty and engage in office politics. so after some job hopping, he was so tired that he wanted to do "nothing" -- hence this weird thing that he decided to do for a bit except it became full time job.

apparently, he has a very supportive wife who is okay with this. he has a pretty big twitter following and they read about his experiences. he basically goes along for support to wherever hires him and doesn't really say much, basically listens. so he accompanied some woman to a divorce court to sign her papers, some woman to a restaurant on her dates, some guy was short of gaming arcade partner for a competition, someone wanted to visit the graveyard to see her sister... when I told my mom this news story, she was like "must be old people clients" -- am surprised that some of his clients are a lot younger. :sweatingbullets: how isolated have we become that we can't really talk to friends or family?

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

In Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music, we haven't even seen a good guy yet. :D Hard to root for anyone.

It is the new way of writing makjang. They make everyone flawed because let`s face it, in real life nobody is perfect either but in those dramas, even that is feeling unnatural. I like when there are grey characters but for me, makjang dramas can`t make it convincing. There is no shades, subtleties. Everything is exagerated.   I supposed the good guys are not that innocent either but they are still considered the heroes of the drama, just because they are less evil or less flawered. At least the bad guys don`t pretend to be righteous. If it is hard to root for someone what is the point of the drama? When I don`t like the writing, the plot and even the characters what is left? Just to see the acting without engaging in the the story or with the character. Not fun. I prefer not to watch.

• Like 1
  • Blob 8

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

i love him again now  -as  he is in the market again to drooling on  :joy:

** fan is waiting to see his abs after divorce I hope he didn’t let himself go

Twin, SJK's abs were tiny to begin with. :joy:

Can't get much worse even if he let himself go. :loolz:

• LOL 7

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

love him again now  -as  he is in the market again to drooling on  :joy:

** fan is waiting to see his abs after divorce I hope he didn’t let himself go 

You’re so optimistic, seeing the silver lining of his divorce :joy: he’s in the acting business, I doubt he will let himself go :P

• LOL 1
  • Blob 6

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am more curious about his wife! was reading an article about him -- he is married with a young child. when he first started, he was doing it for free -- only travel and eating expenses -- and he would tweet about his experiences. so he is actually really educated, has a physics degree and got burned out of the system. apparently, he is not very sociable and has trouble with team work. can't be bothered to be chatty and engage in office politics. so after some job hopping, he was so tired that he wanted to do "nothing" -- hence this weird thing that he decided to do for a bit except it became full time job.

apparently, he has a very supportive wife who is okay with this. he has a pretty big twitter following and they read about his experiences. he basically goes along for support to wherever hires him and doesn't really say much, basically listens. so he accompanied some woman to a divorce court to sign her papers, some woman to a restaurant on her dates, some guy was short of gaming arcade partner for a competition, someone wanted to visit the graveyard to see her sister... when I told my mom this news story, she was like "must be old people clients" -- am surprised that some of his clients are a lot younger. :sweatingbullets: how isolated have we become that we can't really talk to friends or family?

what the madness!?! So intriguing! Thanks for sharing! I’m also curious about his wife Lol 

I high key want this job where I can be a listener and comforter :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, larus said:

It is the new way of writing makjang. They make everyone flawed because let`s face it, in real life nobody is perfect either but in dramas, even that is feeling unnatural. The supposed the good guys are not that innocent either but they are still considered the heroes of the drama, just because they are less evil or less flawered. At least the bad guys don`t pretend to be righteous. If it is hard to root for someone what

yeah I agree, I would prefer to watch dramas where i can completely root for at least one character if not more :sweat_smile: 

I think one of my newest oppas from 2020 is Greg hsu from someday or one day (super intelligent and interesting Taiwanese drama) 

AEAFEE79-854-E-4005-B3-B2-4033-C655-C0-C

• Love 2
  • Blob 6

41 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I share same sentiment... I think the closest to watching a makjang drama was Secret Boutique but it wasn’t that bad compared to the things I hear about the other ones :lol: I really like Kim Sun Ah... too bad her drama got canceled(?) for this year. 

Yes, Secret Boutique was makang but I like it. It had majang elements but they knew how to make a balance. Just like I liked Money Flower too.  Jang Mi-hee`s character was a classic makjang villain, with exagerated traits. I would have prefered to see some changes in her character but I can`t have everything. The makjang was tolerable for me.

There are some makjang dramas that I like but there are some dramas (I can`t describe it, crazy makjnag, daily drama/soap opera style, I don`t know) that I loathe so much.

I would have also liked to watch Kim Sun Ah in another drama. They said it is not concelled but postponed but it doesn`t sound that they will make it. Perhaps we`ll hear news of other drama for her.

• Blob 8

7 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, Secret Boutique was makang but I like it. It had majang elements but they knew how to make a balance. Just like I liked Money Flower too.  Jang Mi-hee`s character was a classic makjang villain, with exagerated traits. I would have prefered to see some changes in her character but I can`t have everything. The makjang was tolerable for me.

There are some makjang dramas that I like but there are some dramas (I can`t describe it, crazy makjnag, daily drama/soap opera style, I don`t know) that I loathe so much.

+2

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you stated. :D A balance is a must. I really like Jenny and Sunwoo(?) and the guy(her ex-husband) I forgotten his name. HJ was frustrating me haha 

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

we need to have us much of oppa , because they can be our ticket from jail 

I like their chemistry already. I was happy that Jeon Yeo Bin got a fist leading role.

+2

• LOL 3
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, larus said:

would have also liked to watch Kim Sun Ah in another drama. They said it is not concelled but postponed but it doesn`t sound that they will make it. Perhaps we`ll hear news of other drama for her.

Ah okay! Thanks for the update :) 

• Blob 8

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is she good , can’t remember her 

I watched her in Live and Be Melodramatic. In the later she made a good role. She played perfectly the depressed, suicidal girl, who will have a second chance of happiness. I really liked her and Son Seok-Koo as an onscreen couple. I wanted to see them more. :D

+2

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 7