Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Jillia have good day :kiss_wink:

yeah they should be bold about it , more like king who fall for tomboy queen :mrgreen:

I hope they don’t cop out and make him leave the body :joy: I started watching some boys love drama recently including sunset I told about you(so so gooood), and 1,000 stars (another thai drama) so good! Great stories! 

• Love 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@joccu, @larus Chingus, I didn't start "Six Flying Dragons" last night, as I wanted to complete "Violet Evergarden" anime. What a beautiful story that anime had, while being only 13 episodes long.

I have not really sent letters and don't know how it feels to be waiting for letters or the reply of your letters, and this anime showed how important letters were back then. I would recommend this anime to anyone who wants to try a small anime. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I love him so much!!!! In love in the moonlight, radio romance, and his guest appearance in its okay not to be okay :love:

Me too! :love: Kwak Dong Yeon first caught my eye in Modern Farmer, and he's grown into a fine young man with amazing acting skills. This guy deserves every lead role he's offered. I am glad he's doing a villain role in this drama, but I so much wish to see him as a lead.... He's just too underrated. :criesariver:

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Bong Hwan goes back to the present time and has to leave his child and husband behind, Imma gonna flip a table. :rage:

UGHHH that would be most unfortunate. I’ll drop a house on the writer’s neck for you :joy:

1 minute ago, partyon said:

too! :love: He first caught my eye in Modern Farmer, and he's grown into a fine young man with amazing acting skills. This guy deserves every lead role he's offered. I am glad he's doing a villain role in this drama, but I so much wish to see him as a lead.... He's just too underrat

oh yeah! Why is so many idol rookies getting main leading roles but none for him?  Freaking travesty :bawling:

• Love 2
  • Blob 5

Did anyone notice that the blog K-pop, K-fans is active again after a long hiatus? :kiss_wink:

They posted these blind items a few days ago. :joy:

Blind items from the past months

- Idol-turned-actress C is infamous for remodelling her face without a break. Since transforming as an actress, she's been going to her plastic clinic non-stop because she's never satisfied with her face. Because of this, C's cute, quirky face lost its charm. Those who haven't seen her in a while don't even recognize her. C's mother had enough and warned her, "If you get work done again, I'll disown you." It's a pity how nothing else can seem to help with her self-esteem. (Jan 21)

- Multi-entertainer D is an official homebody because when she doesn't have schedules, she never goes outside. Actually, it was found that even at home, she can never take a break because she's busy dating around. D is known for her thirst for men. D was burned by paparazzi once. Since then, she started having home dates only. She was seeing a singer E briefly. When E enlisted, she jumped onto an artist F right away. Shortly after, she switched to a hallyu star G. At this point, she's an "artist killer". Because of D's homebody life, D's actress friends who ate and drank non-stop with her gained too much weight and are struggling as well. (Jan 7)

- Top star A is called a 'goddess' but on the inside, she's struggling with her husband who cheats on her all the time. She doesn't want a divorce either because she doesn't want her financials to be affected by the divorce. Whenever A hears about her husband's "women", she would take her husband to an overseas trip. She would take pictures with him while holding hands at overseas and cease down the rumors. It's unbelievable that one can even cheat with someone like A. (Dec 10, 2020)

- 'Icon of plastic surgery' female star B is pulling a James Bond to get plastic surgery. Despite numerous issues, B is known for her great singing talent. When she signed with her current agency, one of the terms on the contract was "no more plastic surgery". However, it's not easy to quit an addiction. At first B seemed to have stopped getting work done. But she got caught going to a plastic clinic by her agency. As a result her manager had to guard outside of B's home. But B wasn't about to give up that easily. B would invite a close friend to her place and pretend they're just hanging out. After that, she would call two taxis, she and her friend would ride each taxi, and have the manager following the wrong taxi. B's agency is worried about B's looks that are just getting worse and worse. (Oct 17, 2020)

- Idol group F has promotions in various fields, but there are internal conflicts within the group. A member G, born in 1997, is the center of the conflict. G is in charge of brightness and energy in the group. G has many connections with other idol groups. Since a lot of 97'ers are actively promoting in the industry, G is busy expanding his/her connections. In the beginning of the year, G was invited to a group chat full of popular 97'ers and his/her affection for their group seems to have gone away. G would tell his/her members, "My friends are all doing well, what the hell is with you guys?" or "My group will flop except me." G should realize that they're nothing without their group. (Jul 31, 2020)

Any ideas who they could be....?

• Shocked 4
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did anyone notice that the blog K-pop, K-fans is active again after a long hiatus? :kiss_wink:

They posted these blind items a few days ago. :joy:

Blind items from the past months

- Idol-turned-actress C is infamous for remodelling her face without a break. Since transforming as an actress, she's been going to her plastic clinic non-stop because she's never satisfied with her face. Because of this, C's cute, quirky face lost its charm. Those who haven't seen her in a while don't even recognize her. C's mother had enough and warned her, "If you get work done again, I'll disown you." It's a pity how nothing else can seem to help with her self-esteem. (Jan 21)

- Multi-entertainer D is an official homebody because when she doesn't have schedules, she never goes outside. Actually, it was found that even at home, she can never take a break because she's busy dating around. D is known for her thirst for men. D was burned by paparazzi once. Since then, she started having home dates only. She was seeing a singer E briefly. When E enlisted, she jumped onto an artist F right away. Shortly after, she switched to a hallyu star G. At this point, she's an "artist killer". Because of D's homebody life, D's actress friends who ate and drank non-stop with her gained too much weight and are struggling as well. (Jan 7)

- Top star A is called a 'goddess' but on the inside, she's struggling with her husband who cheats on her all the time. She doesn't want a divorce either because she doesn't want her financials to be affected by the divorce. Whenever A hears about her husband's "women", she would take her husband to an overseas trip. She would take pictures with him while holding hands at overseas and cease down the rumors. It's unbelievable that one can even cheat with someone like A. (Dec 10, 2020)

- 'Icon of plastic surgery' female star B is pulling a James Bond to get plastic surgery. Despite numerous issues, B is known for her great singing talent. When she signed with her current agency, one of the terms on the contract was "no more plastic surgery". However, it's not easy to quit an addiction. At first B seemed to have stopped getting work done. But she got caught going to a plastic clinic by her agency. As a result her manager had to guard outside of B's home. But B wasn't about to give up that easily. B would invite a close friend to her place and pretend they're just hanging out. After that, she would call two taxis, she and her friend would ride each taxi, and have the manager following the wrong taxi. B's agency is worried about B's looks that are just getting worse and worse. (Oct 17, 2020)

- Idol group F has promotions in various fields, but there are internal conflicts within the group. A member G, born in 1997, is the center of the conflict. G is in charge of brightness and energy in the group. G has many connections with other idol groups. Since a lot of 97'ers are actively promoting in the industry, G is busy expanding his/her connections. In the beginning of the year, G was invited to a group chat full of popular 97'ers and his/her affection for their group seems to have gone away. G would tell his/her members, "My friends are all doing well, what the hell is with you guys?" or "My group will flop except me." G should realize that they're nothing without their group. (Jul 31, 2020)

Any ideas who they could be....?

+2

the entertainment world is sad. Most have in unhappy marriages and many end up on divorces :bawling:

top star A known as goddess... I can think of only JJH or Kim Tae Hee or Lee Min Jung  

• Blob 7

- Idol-turned-actress C is infamous for remodelling her face without a break. Since transforming as an actress, she's been going to her plastic clinic non-stop because she's never satisfied with her face. Because of this, C's cute, quirky face lost its charm. Those who haven't seen her in a while don't even recognize her. C's mother had enough and warned her, "If you get work done again, I'll disown you." It's a pity how nothing else can seem to help with her self-esteem.

@joccu @Jillia @elan1 For this one I was thinking Sunhwa, UEE or Son Naeun....? I see that some people are guessing Sejeong but I don't know her. :idk:

- 'Icon of plastic surgery' female star B is pulling a James Bond to get plastic surgery. Despite numerous issues, B is known for her great singing talent. When she signed with her current agency, one of the terms on the contract was "no more plastic surgery". However, it's not easy to quit an addiction. At first B seemed to have stopped getting work done. But she got caught going to a plastic clinic by her agency. As a result her manager had to guard outside of B's home. But B wasn't about to give up that easily. B would invite a close friend to her place and pretend they're just hanging out. After that, she would call two taxis, she and her friend would ride each taxi, and have the manager following the wrong taxi. B's agency is worried about B's looks that are just getting worse and worse

Could this one be Park Bom from 2NE1?

park-bom-queendom.jpg?resize=540,445&ssl

- Top star A is called a 'goddess' but on the inside, she's struggling with her husband who cheats on her all the time. She doesn't want a divorce either because she doesn't want her financials to be affected by the divorce. Whenever A hears about her husband's "women", she would take her husband to an overseas trip. She would take pictures with him while holding hands at overseas and cease down the rumors. It's unbelievable that one can even cheat with someone like A.

This one is really sad. :cry: Poor woman. My initial reaction was that it's Jun Ji Hyun, but I don't recall seeing her on overseas vacations with her husband.

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

It appears this @elan1 knows more oppa than me ....:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Min2206 yeah ... he rarely smile in the drama ...

I even googled him to see his smile 

by the way @Min2206 am still confused with age of our king and queen....

They just look like in their early teenage when they first met but then only eight years have passed till now ? 
are they just very early twenties ? 

Thanks for the smiling picture .. he looks so different here ... compared to him in Tunnel  

As for Mr Queen - no touche couple , now touche -touche ....
Not sure whether they are 18 or19 or early 20s. 
The thread moving fast  .. everyone's hoping for more pervy moments like @partyon   @Ameera Ali  .. me included

2SSXzLI.jpg

Well ,  the king did one shot and got her pregnant.  Must be very, very, very __________ 
I could not tell whether he was laughing or crying but just now I saw he got a slap with dunno what cloth from the Queen for getting her pregnant.   

Hello and bye @Jillia   Hope to see you here often

Hi to @Lmangla and @partyon

Image result for miss you gif

53 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm also off in a bit as well. :D Need to get ready for work!

But @Ameera Ali @partyon I really hope the ending won't get messed up for you and everyone watching the drama. From what I can tell a lot of people are enjoying it.

I am enjoying the drama so much that I don't really bother about the ending -come what may - good to be surprised.   I will keep my cool till the end ... no, no, I am not very excited .. cos i see that there will be more kissy scenes.   Cos so far , each time when they were about to kiss, its either that eunuch comes in, or the maid comes or she suddenly wanted to vomit

@joccu  Can I hug you .... -30C   ... oh my god!   that's so cold .. how u live there ... me at 12C, already in bundles ... 
Image result for cold in bundle gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

There rumors about Lee Byung Hun having an affair some years ago, but they were proven to be false 

Ah I did not know that, whomever this article is referring to, I feel so sorry for the woman. They deserve better than a scum husband :bawling: I wish cheaters would be eradicated :unamused:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Idol-turned-actress C is infamous for remodelling her face without a break. Since transforming as an actress, she's been going to her plastic clinic non-stop because she's never satisfied with her face. Because of this, C's cute, quirky face lost its charm. Those who haven't seen her in a while don't even recognize her. C's mother had enough and warned her, "If you get work done again, I'll disown you." It's a pity how nothing else can seem to help with her self-esteem.

@joccu @Jillia @elan1 For this one I was thinking Sunhwa, UEE or Son Naeun....? I see that some people are guessing Sejeong but I don't know her.

- 'Icon of plastic surgery' female star B is pulling a James Bond to get plastic surgery. Despite numerous issues, B is known for her great singing talent. When she signed with her current agency, one of the terms on the contract was "no more plastic surgery". However, it's not easy to quit an addiction. At first B seemed to have stopped getting work done. But she got caught going to a plastic clinic by her agency. As a result her manager had to guard outside of B's home. But B wasn't about to give up that easily. B would invite a close friend to her place and pretend they're just hanging out. After that, she would call two taxis, she and her friend would ride each taxi, and have the manager following the wrong taxi. B's agency is worried about B's looks that are just getting worse and worse

reading these stories make me feel so sad. I wish humans can treat other people nicer and that they be surrounded with genuine friends and love ones that can help build up their confidence and self-esteem . 

• Love 2
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Jillia @elan1 For this one I was thinking Sunhwa, UEE or Son Naeun....? I see that some people are guessing Sejeong but I don't know her. 

Not too sure about Sejeong, mainly because she has been getting roles regularly, and we usually don't see it happen in these scenarios. Still not many even in SK are supportive of plastic surgery and it can affect their popularity. Plus she has been active on IG for sometime now, even doing live videos. 

Not sure about the ones you guessed. UEE has absent for sometime now. Just like @joccu and @Jillia the only name that came in my mind was "Nam Gyu Ri". 

Nam Gyu Ri had also said that she now feels more confident after the plastic surgery. But it was sometime ago, like I think a year or so

• Love 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

It appears this @elan1 knows more oppa than me

Idk about that but I share my wealth to you and @Ameera Ali and whoever else wants them so that the oppas don’t have to wait too long for company :lol: I watched many dramas from different countries with my grandmother growing up... so I know a bit :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Ah I did not know that, whomever this article is referring to, I feel so sorry for the woman. They deserve better than a scum husband :bawling: I wish cheaters would be eradicated :unamused:

You shouldn't watch Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music then.

@joccu @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla and I are all suffering from high blood pressure after each episode.

:loolz:

Blood Pressure Humour GIF by France tv

• LOL 3
  • Blob 6

33 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingus, I didn't start "Six Flying Dragons" last night, as I wanted to complete "Violet Evergarden" anime. What a beautiful story that anime had, while being only 13 episodes long.

I did not start it either. I wanted to finish Star Trek TNG. I had left 10-11 episodes from 7th season. Today I will start watching.

+2

• Love 1
  • Blob 7

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

You shouldn't watch Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music then.

@joccu @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla and I are all suffering from high blood pressure after each episode.

OMG. Why y’all do that to yourselves? :sweat_smile: that’s why I didn’t watch sky castle, penthouse or world of the married... I’m too weak :bawling::joy: I suppose mr. queen must be a good counterbalance for you, to balance out the misery with some comedy lol 

• Love 1
  • Blob 6