Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hello chingus!

Shall I reset the counter now? :kiss_wink:

Your wish Noona, but how did we get to 588 when we were on 600 and 598? :rubchin:

But I think we could also shuffle teams for this temporary round   

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game [Temporary rule change +-5]
  • Replies 135.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

Temporary Add-Subtract Rule Change !

Temporary rule: Add - Subtract 5

Reason: Poll Result

Validity: One round

Counter starts from 500

:cheers::yay::hooray:

GO!

tagging: @mirmz @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Min2206 @Ameera Ali @Lmangla@sadthe1st @Ernie @MY15 @larus @Jillia @Sejabin @corey @joccu @pompyavi @kokodus @Thong Thin

EDIT: SUSPENDED for now. Might try this again on Monday when more people from Team Add are present. The rules are +- 2 until then.

Edited by partyon
Rule change suspended for now
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 5

BTW @Sleepy Owl, coming back to my yesterday's list on T-Drama vs K-Drama, I forgot one of the crucial factors that really turned me off K-Dramas - namely the "quality" of Female Leads. Honestly, there are only one or two K-Dramas where the female lead is not dumb beyond belief/repulsive/doormat/behaving as if she had brain damage. I honestly could not stand it any more. The last recommendation (I think it was @partyon who recommended Accidental Couple?) had all the factors that I dislike in K-Drama:

- FL was simply repulsive

- married couple did not have sex

- the father of the second lead opposed to everything his son wanted because of his ambition

- this time ML behaved like a doormat and clearly liked the FL for her looks (because it could not have been her shining qualities, really)

- younger sibling of ML - the most annoying person in the world

I did watch the drama.

And the Taiwanese drama I am watching now - what an incredible thing - the FL is smart and a nice person and kissed the ML first!

A sight unseen in the majority of K-Dramas.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

@Ameera Ali I tried to search for your hubby's abs with "Go Joon + abs". All I could find was this video with Lee Joon's abs. :joy:

His fashion choices are highly questionable. :joy: Not that I'm complaining....

@corey The FL turned into a nice person half-way though. Also why did you finish it if you didn't like it? :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game