• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@Ameera Ali How tall or short are the BTS boys? Need some facts to back it up that RM is the manliest.... :D

Also, with regard to judging if a drama is good by your gifs:

XeGjzjF.gif

Your gifs are usually better than all the dramas I watch :D You should become a screenwriter - I would totally watch your dramas :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

@Ameera Ali Chingu, the love triangle in Start Up is really bad. Everyone knows who the FL will end up with, and it is so useless now. I think when Kim Seon Ho said he cried for like 13 hours, I think he meant crying thinking about "What did the 2nd ML do to the writer, for her to make him like this" :loolz:

@partyon Noona, we have 2 dramas here whose love triangle is kind of useless. One is Start Up and the other one "Spies who loved me", in the second one I can see the ML not really ending up with the FL and for a change, it is good to see it happening (still sad for the ML), but we don't know with 6 episodes remaining, the writer can mess it up very easily :joy:.

For Start Up well, there was never a chance for the 2nd ML here, and with the typical time jump already happened, seeing this 2nd ML dude proposing the FL and ML returning back to country after 3 years at the same time, I really feel like the writer is forcing the love triangle on another level :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, we have 2 dramas here whose love triangle is kind of useless. One is Start Up and the other one "Spies who loved me", in the second one I can see the ML not really ending up with the FL and for a change, it is good to see it happening (still sad for the ML), but we don't know with 6 episodes remaining, the writer can mess it up very easily 

Dongsaeng, you're watching The Spy Who Loved Me?

Maria La Del Barrio 90S GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, you're watching The Spy Who Loved Me?

Noona, surprisingly the love triangle is not really as intense as I thought. The ML knows FL is married, and kind of has drawn the line (knowing she loves her husband), although well there was one really bad scene in the latest one where he tried to kiss her which she ignored quite professionally :joy:

But overall, I don't think we'll be seeing him get the girl this time. For a change the 2nd ML could end the drama still being with FL here, but as I said, we never know how the writers think and they can just ruin the drama in a couple of episodes. But the story is kind of interesting, the plot I mean. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

I think when Kim Seon Ho said he cried for like 13 hours, I think he meant crying thinking about "What did the 2nd ML do to the writer, for her to make him like this"

Is more what writer doing to my poor mentor oppa  :w00t:

writer u should do this :D

580F866A-FDE5-4E36-BF24-5119FEEF2CCC.gif

My mentor oppa : the idea of giving Suzy his heart  :mrgreen:

B6FC6969-349B-4E26-9646-1B19C7090234.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But overall, I don't think we'll be seeing him get the girl this time.

Even though this has Eric and Eric's glorious abs in it, I decided not to go for it because the whole love triangle including a married couple just sounded like another VIP.

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

I understood that it would be revealed that the 2nd ML would be a bad guy and that he doesn't even love the FL. Are they happily married then.....?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Ameera Ali in all the dramas of this writer I have watched before, this mentor dude is the strongest 2nd ML, where at least on paper he does have chances to end up with the FL (we all know it won't happen). Otherwise, in her other dramas the 2nd ML were never in the competition. 

But this is also the same reason I am not liking this. I would be quite disappointed, if they show Dal Mi is kind of having feelings for mentor dude and then get into confusion 2.0 with the arrival of Do San. For me, I still want her to end up with neither of them :loolz:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
22 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali How tall or short are the BTS boys? Need some facts to back it up that RM is the manliest.... :D

Talking about shortness  , I understand why some got their name stage : J-hope ( hoping to be seen with all these giant dance around him ) :joy:

Evidence: 

7B962C3C-639A-4B0E-9085-FEBFCCB83E23.gif

I’m glad  u like my gif , try my best to make 

lemonade when drama gives us lemon :wub:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Talking about shortness  , but I understand why some got their name stage : J-hope ( hoping to be seen with all these giant dance around him )

How short is J-Hope....?

:rubchin:

@Sleepy Owl So you're saying that the love triangle then in The Spy Who Loved Me is non-existent.....?

Honestly, wish there were less love triangles in kdramas anyway.

My philosophy:

pizza-is-the-only-love-triangle-l-want-y

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon Noona, by the looks of it the 2nd ML was a bad guy initially, but seeing the drama till now, it has been shown that he genuinely loves here. But as I said, they can change it any time, he is a pro spy till now. I am having a bit of doubt that it can go that way, not really sure it would happen though, but I am keeping the possibility open :loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, by the looks of it the 2nd ML was a bad guy initially, but seeing the drama till now, it has been shown that he genuinely loves here. But as I said, they can change it any time, he is a pro spy till now. I am having a bit of doubt that it can go that way, not really sure it would happen though, but I am keeping the possibility open

The whole premise just sounded like a big no-no for me.

I was like, even if she was married to Eric before, having her fall in love with him again and abandon her current husband just feels uncomfortable.

Especially if it's now revealed that the new husband genuinely loves her and treats her well in their marriage. Does she love her husband?

I think it would be nice if Eric didn't get the girl for once. Breaking up a marriage just doesn't seem bueno in my opinion....

This is the best love triangle ever :D

b0i2b9246xw51.jpg?width=922&format=pjpg&

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon Noona, from what I am seeing it, even if the FL does leave her husband, I don't think she'll get back to him. We have seen her regret being mean to him back then and misunderstanding things. But that actually became a reason for her to not abandon this husband. So it is a good growth on her side. The husband didn't particularly use her for anything, not till now and now wants to stop being spy for her and so he is working the ML now. So hopefully, nothing more will happen now. The FL had already made a line for him and Eric didn't really cross it yet. 

So far it has been good one. Quite funny too. :rubchin:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
3 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

2020 is a really a weird year for kdramas too. Kdrama writers are in a competition as to whose drama will be the worse/messed up this year.

Dongsaeng, this happens every year. :D

But yeah, there have been some really big duds for me this year. DDSSLLS comes to mind first :D  And Chef Moon :D And Rugal :D  

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1