Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist Season 2 - Let's make it into a success!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Have you watched season 1?

2. 2. Do you think season 2 would be even more lit if it were made into makjang?

• Absolutely. Let Sleepy Owl and partyon send in their makjang suggestions to the writers.
    • Maybe. A little kimchi slap and birth secret here and there couldn't hurt.
    • No. And no again. I'm with Ms. Koko, larus and Abs_triggered.
  3. 3. Which makjang elements would you enjoy seeing in season 2? (choose as many as you like)

• Truck of doom hits Andrea and he suffers from memory loss. He forgets his love and becomes a priest. In the end, he recovers his memory and leaves the priesthood and searches for his love Dr Jang
    • But Dr. Jang is angry at Andrea for leaving her and gets revenge by marrying Kim Jun Wan (cardiothoraic surgeon) after he was dumped by his soldier girlfiend (Ik Jun's sister)
    • It's revealed that Ik Jun (general surgeon) is actually the brother of Dr.Jang making it all super awkward, because his friend Kim Jun Wan has dated one of his sisters (soldier) and married his other sister (Dr Jang).
    • Distressed by his brother Andrea's memory loss and depression for losing his love Dr Jang, Andrea's oldest brother (played by Sung Dong Il) decides to join the mafia to get revenge on Dr. Jang and the truck driver
    • Neurosurgeon Song Hwa and OB gyn Yang Seok Hyeong go camping but get lost in the mountains. Seok Hyeong and Song Hwa connect on a romantic level when he saves her from a bear attack.
    • OB gyn Yang Seok Hyeong's betrayed girlfriend Chu Min Ha goes on a rampage in the hospital, seaweed slapping everyone who comes at her way!
    • Priest Oppa Andrea's mom meets up with Dr. Jang, "Divorce your current husband Jun Wan, get back with my son or you both have to leave the hospital' (incoming water splash)
    • Meanwhile, Ik Jun is visited by his ex-gf(played by Go Ara) in the hospital. She wants him back, but he's like nah... "I'm tired of all women! They have all betrayed me! I'm gonna stay single"
    • The seaweed slapping Chu Min Ha (betrayed gf) has now reached a sad Ik Jun, but the camera slows down as she aims a seaweed slap at him. We hear romantic music! She slips but he holds her back preventing her from falling. Their eyes lock and BOOM!
    • New scene: Andrea is crying loudly in a bar in Italy, unable to forget Dr. Jang. An Italian girl comforts him and soon they become more than friends.... Turns out she belongs to the mafia though! The Cassano family. Her brother's name is Vincenzo..
    • But Andrea is still sad, so his oldest brother(Sung Dong Il) and his new Italian girlfriend decide to get revenge on Dr. Jang so that Andrea can finally move on. Cue on dramatic music.
    • As they arrive at the hospital, ready to kill everyone in their way, they meet the truck driver. Bam! He's a goner!
    • Cue in on Dr Jang who has just found out that her husband Kim Jun Wan is cheating on her with her and Ik Jun's sister (Jun Wan's soldier ex girlfriend).( Incoming water splash and kimchi slap 2.0)
    • Andrea's brother and girlfriend aim a gun at Dr Jang but her brother Ik Jun saves her. Andrea's gf shoots cheating Kim Jun Wan instead and sadly he doesn't make it. Dramatic music. Police arrive and arrest Sung Dong Il and the Italian lady
    • Ik Jun's seaweed slapping gf Chu Min Ha goes to the police station angry at Ik Jun for getting into danger like that. She seaweed slaps him! Boom!
    • Andrea hears of all of this and is shocked his brother and gf could do such a heinous act. But cue in on ANOTHER truck of doom that hits him as he is on his way to the police station. Dr. Jang spots a lifeless and bleeding Andrea, operates on him and saves him.
    • Dr. Jang is distressed after having lost her cheating husband Jun Wan and after having saved her ex-love Andrea, so she quits the hospital and becomes the manager of a chocopie factory.
    • Andrea has forgotten everything post truck of doom 1.0, and thinks he is still dating Dr. Jang and starts searching for her again.
    • (Time leap to 1 year later.) Dr Jang and Andrea meet by chance in the chocopie factory after Andrea's bus breaks down in front of it. Cue in on romantic music when they look at each other lovingly and kiss... Happy ending!
    • Ms. Koko: "partyon and Sleepy Owl - you're in big trouble!" (partyon and Sleepy Owl run away....)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/14/2021 at 01:00 PM

• Replies 144.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@larus suddenly decided to want to bake one, then found a simple one.   You then later came in to say you want to bake too.   

Yes,  I chose the one who is easier to make because I want to make it quickly.  :D Saturday.... here I come.

the next one will be this.

Prajitura-Diplomat-cu-portocale-si-cioco

I used to make it regularly but I can`t remember the last time I have prepared it.

13 hours ago, Catleya said:

hai @larus :waves:btw, if limiting posts is a way to prevent spamming I feel it is okay. But, from my way of thinking, if Soompi wants to inviting more new users, the rule is not too compatible for the marketing strategy ^_*  mmm.. there are some users who like to post more because of they are atracted to some dramas that are currently on air.. but also there are some users who do not post too many. Btw, just an input, mmm.. if limiting posts is important nowadays, then perhaps Soompi could raise the limit? like from 5 posts to 10 posts per day? 

I don`t think it is very efficient. I`ve not seen many spam post anyway. Maybe it is good prevent spamming for a few days but how long does it take? I want to put myself in the newbie `s shoes. think it is frustrating.

Soompi used to be more animated but now just a few threads are more active. Too bad.

But It is good that you decided to stay and post here.

BTW, your cake is yummy. I love creme brulee. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there @4evrkdrama Chingu :Pandabulous:

I will be catching up "Run On" tonight, just need to watch 12th episode. Will hopefully watch the 13th tomorrow night and follow it till the final episode :wow1:

35 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes,  I chose the one who is easier to make because I want to make it quickly.  :D Saturday.... here I come.

Hey there Chingu :biubiu:

The recipe I looked up and saw the video which, made it impossible for me to make "Mango" Lassi Cheese Cake, since well, there is no Mango here in the winter. So I will be following that recipe, and may go for another flavor of the Lassi or just let it be Lassi Cheese Cake (I think it would be tasty too if made properly). Anyway, I will think about it during the weekend :wow1:

37 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t think it is very efficient. I`ve not seen many spam post anyway. Maybe it is good prevent spamming for a few days but how long does it take? I want to put myself in the newbie `s shoes. think it is frustrating.

Soompi used to be more animated but now just a few threads are more active. Too bad.

But It is good that you decided to stay and post here.

I don't think this rule was there when I joined the thread, I mean maybe I didn't come to know about it since I didn't post much and was only active on "The Graceful" friends, but still I think this is a new rule (was introduced much later than I joined). 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl i think no bake recipe should be safe? lol like all the ingredients are already edible on its own so i guess u won't get any tummy upset for sure

brock lesnar giggle GIF by WWE

@Min2206 the arrowhead chips.. u dun need to slice using knife.. u can use a veggie slicer (shaver)..

bet u're still awake @MayanEcho!!

hi @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @Catleya @mirmz @joccu @4evrkdrama and chingus who are possibly still awake now at the other side of the globe!

instant ramen eating GIF by HIDIVE

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 6
57 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Thong Thin that looks like some sumptuous hotel breakfast spread!

hmm.. i haven't seen @Nodame these few days too! and @Jillia @Ameera Ali are those 3 busy chasing after abs since @partyon is busy with new oppas?

Have you had your coffee this morning...and are you still fuming inside out ?

Having crossaints, eggs with protein shake ( freshly squeese carrot and lemon juice)

@MayanEcho enjoy to the fullest before work begin.

Missing these 3 girls - @Sejabin  @Jillia @Nodame  ..hope they doing well.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
38 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Yup! Just few more days of all-nighters!

drink plenty of water! u know when ur body clock goes a bit haywire, it dehydrates quite a bit lol

water GIF

@Thong Thin i'm finishing the last drops of teh c hahahaha

chasing some sales managers for their numbers but is being "ignored"... oh well.

• Blob 5

Also good afternoon, good evening and good night depending where you are in the world.

i had no internet all weekend. 
It was painful. 

Hope you are all well and MR a Queen was Soo good.

IT is 10:30 Pm now.

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7
1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

drink plenty of water! u know when ur body clock goes a bit haywire, it dehydrates quite a bit lol

Thanks @sadthe1st! That I always do. Drinking plenty of liquids daily also keeps skin and hair good. ^_^

@Thong Thin Dates bread and pineapple  juice for breakfast today :)

@Nodame Oh my, that's awful. What happened with the net?

Hello @Lmangla @mirmz @iksunijini

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

@MayanEcho healthy breakfast :approves:

OMG ! @Nodame  that's the worst thing to happened

Without internet, you are disconnect from the world and life is awfull.

If you are going to bed now, good night, sleep tight.

Hi @Sleepy Owl  who is lurking now.

Finally catch up with Delayed Justice @ Ep 12 :joy:

Ms Lee is such a good soul, pay 3 months rental for Lawyer Park.

I hope those donations they got for winning the Du Sik case will not go down the drain.

Edit : @4evrkdrama  and @Sleepy Owl .. i have pen my thoughts in Run On thread.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

57712776.jpg

@Nodame no internet all weekend must have been tough 

_D9BvY42y5B3XjqszccZEa2FVip8w9jW-BYMZX4A

@Thong Thin That's good Chingu that you are catching up "Delayed Justice". Ms Lee too had a really good character development, she went from being hot tempered, reckless reporter to a good reporter who can now calculate when she needs to act up and write articles. 

Also at one point in the drama they had said that Ms Lee comes from a rich family, so it was really great to see her support them financially like that. She also didn't care much about her paygrade since she knows their condition.

I will also be posting some thoughts on "Run On", but the ML's dad is too annoying :kicks:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

hi @Sleepy Owl u're early today!!

@Nodame no internet is terrible.. but i guess still survivable not totally disconnected from the world since the hp has mobile data?

i'm attending online training, self paced.. and am pacing it very slowly..... lol

slug lol GIF by Justin Gammon

• Blob 7
52 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

@Thong Thin That's good Chingu that you are catching up "Delayed Justice". Ms Lee too had a really good character development, she went from being hot tempered, reckless reporter to a good reporter who can now calculate when she needs to act up and write articles. 

Also at one point in the drama they had said that Ms Lee comes from a rich family, so it was really great to see her support them financially like that. She also didn't care much about her paygrade since she knows their condition.

I will also be posting some thoughts on "Run On", but the ML's dad is too annoying 

What do you expect ?... all politicians want fame, that sis why he wants SG to married DA.

Unfortunately, SG is firmed with his principle where he will choose his future, not by his father.

@sadthe1st  drown yourself with more coffee .

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

What do you expect ?... all politicians want fame, that sis why he wants SG to married DA.

Unfortunately, SG is firmed with his principle where he will choose his future, not by his father.

Him wanting his son to marry someone else is fine, even if it is for his political gain, given the fact how greedy this guy is. Even DA's dad wants it, and we have seen this happen multiple times. I mean let's even forget the reason, since both the guys are too greedy here. 

But he has been using his children as tools for a long time now, he is already hurting his daughter's career by making her play golf now and then with the fellow politicians to gain their favor. Same he wants to and has been doing with his son, and he does not even consider the fact that they don't want to do it, despite the son openly saying it. On the other hand he is too reckless to visit his son's gf at her house and threaten her like that. This dude is beyond redemption now, since we have only 4 episodes and he is yet to show any real affection for his kids or wife, everything he did till was fake. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
9 hours ago, larus said:

I used to make it regularly but I can`t remember the last time I have prepared it.

What cake is that @larus ?

Ahhh, so you are planning on cheese cake @Sleepy Owl ?   

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl i think no bake recipe should be safe? lol like all the ingredients are already edible on its own so i guess u won't get any tummy upset for sure

@Min2206 the arrowhead chips.. u dun need to slice using knife.. u can use a veggie slicer (shaver)..

Thanks for the video @sadthe1st will watch it later.  My mom usually cooks them with roasted pork belly (siu nyoot). 

@Thong Thin what a hearty breakfast, croissants (my fav), eggs and protein shake -  So, with this, you dont have to eat lunch, no?

Sorry to hear about no internet during the weekend @Nodame.  Missing you here.  

Hello @Catleya  @mirmz @MayanEcho @iksunijini
9 Best Hello Gif Images

my lunch
Seremban MFF: Hakka Mee – Kelly Siew Cooks

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6