• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

On the week-end I don`t have dramas to watch right now. I will start Revenge but I am not sure it is the drama for me. Just how I was not sure about Lies of lies and eventually dropped it because the plot did not make me excited to continue. Revenge/ Queen of Revenge gives me the same vibe. I want to watch for the cast but let see if I can watch it.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
10 minutes ago, larus said:

On the week-end I don`t have dramas to watch right now. I will start Revenge but I am not sure it is the drama for me. Just how I was not sure about Lies of lies and eventually dropped it because the plot did not make me excited to continue. Revenge/ Queen of Revenge gives me the same vibe. I want to watch for the cast but let see if I can watch it.

I would suggest you to try "Delayed Justice", I am on its 5th episode and trying to catch it up. It is a good drama so far with a good plot. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I would suggest you to try "Delayed Justice", I am on its 5th episode and trying to catch it up. It is a good drama so far with a good plot. 

I will watch it but I want to watch all the episode at once. If I will decide to drop Revenge, I will start Delayed Justice even if I won`t binge watch. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

see that we speak the same language when it comes to number of episodes and binge watching

Weekends were meant for binge watching for me. After that I exhausted my kind of dramas. And then started watching on-air and now the kdrama rate has drastically reduced. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
11 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Weekends were meant for binge watching for me. After that I exhausted my kind of dramas. And then started watching on-air and now the kdrama rate has drastically reduced. 

Yeah weekends are for that. I didn't go for one this week since I had to complete "Secret" and catch up "Delayed Justice" but now looking at the number of dramas I will be watching in December, I don't think I will be binge-watching any drama in that month :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
6 minutes ago, larus said:

I just found out that Choi Won Young will be in the same drama with Go Hyun Jung. I definetly watch them and hope the drama will be good.

Yup the drama seems interesting for now. Speaking about Choi Won Young, I just realized "My Dangerous Wife" will end this week :wow1:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup the drama seems interesting for now. Speaking about Choi Won Young, I just realized "My Dangerous Wife" will end this week 

Yeah, we`ll have two more episodes. I enjoyed the craziness of that drama but I am ready to be over.  I think it would have been better if it was a shorter drama but they managed to find crazy things for 16 episodes.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
1 minute ago, larus said:

I will watch too. I like the plot/ genre and Namgoong min is playing the lead character. I like his character description as well.

Reason 1: crime thriller 

Reason 2: Nam Goong Min

Reason 3: Kim Won Hae ajhussi

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Reason 3: Kim Won Hae ajhussi

I like him too. I am not familiar with the leading ladies but I am sure they will do well. The director praised all the three leading cast for their chemistry. From the preview I like the actress who plays Jamie more than the other girl.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game