• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It's fine @partyon, having a bit more time to focus on another hobby. ^_^ How about you, how are you doing?

All good here. Have been busy with RL so haven't had a chance to be here as much as normally.

We have also been event planning with @Lmangla, so haven't even had time to catch up on my dramas. :crybaby:

What are you watching currently?

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
5 minutes ago, partyon said:

All good here. Have been busy with RL so haven't had a chance to be here as much as normally.

We have also been event planning with @Lmangla, so haven't even had time to catch up on my dramas. 

What are you watching currently?

Sigh, same. Troubleshooting takes too much time. I hate and avoid applying quick superficial fixes. I'd rather take the slower but nip in the bud step.

I'm planning to start Sky Castle this week. :) 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

morning min min @Min2206 and @sadthe1st

Happy Sunday all Soompi chingus :issohappy:

gtg: Homework duties. And will continue my do you love brahms. Just curious why people like this drama so I keep watching. Everything feels too slow for me even the way they talk and taking breath. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
36 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Good morning @Sejabin
Is that you H0ney?

Hu um min min @Min2206 :fun:  William Shakespeare said, what’s in the name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet ^_* hahahaaa LOL 

whatever name the most important is I just want to watch dramas and share my thoughts on Soompi forum the best forum of kdrama ever!! :heart2:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Hu um min min @Min2206   William Shakespeare said, what’s in the name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet ^_* hahahaaa LOL 

whatever name the most important is I just want to watch dramas and share my thoughts on Soompi forum the best forum of kdrama ever!! 

True , true

But why choose letter S laaa ... go for other letters so u can join Team Sub  LOL

hehe, just kidding :D

London Football GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

True , true

But why choose letter S laaa ... go for other letters so u can join Team Sub  LOL

hehe, just kidding :D

Hahahaaa.. I like your idea :bashful:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game