• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• cenching

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@partyon if fine with the reset and +plus 5.

Still thinking of the guess the game. 

I'm in ice ring right now. Other child has figure skating practice and the other has soccer practice. Luckily the halls are next the each other. So no driving back an forth. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingus, I see that +-5 won the poll.

Question:

Shall we start the +-5 round immediately (would mean that we would reset the counter to 500) or shall we wait until this round is finished?

@Min2206 @H0ney @Lmangla @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @kokodus @sadthe1st @pompyavi @larus @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @joccu @mirmz @corey @MayanEcho @Ernie

Thank you for tagging me our dear EO @partyon .. as usual I will come and stop by and add.

oh ya how I miss @thanie .. I hope you all good chingu :kiss_wink:

+2

Gtg: lullabying my baby

• Like 6
  • Love 1

About the RESET question. Oh, I have a bad experience with the other "reset". I don`t mind but in my opinion a game should finish then start something new. It is an unwritten principle to not change rules in the middle of a game.

What`s up with this the new rule? I think the game will finish quicker/more quickly.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, larus said:

About the RESET question. Oh, I have a bad experience with the other "reset". I don`t mind but in my opinion a game should finish then start something new. It is an unwritten principle to not change rules in the middle of a game.

What`s up with this the new rule? I think the game will finish quicklier.

It will end much quicker :rubchin:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game