• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@H0ney are you cooking breakfast or lunch ?

@Thong Thin I cooked for breakfast lunch and dinner. Hahaha :joy: I can not cook 3 times a day so.. I made a kind of chicken adobo for my baby. He likes it. Ingredients: chicken, garlic, onion, salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lemon leaves ^_* 

I cooked kangkung balachan too I like it. 

I also think because of this is weekend, we will order something for lunch or dinner :lollipop:

+2

hi min min @Min2206 and @sadthe1st :waves:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon @Lmangla I'm thinking that we could do a poll in startup thread in view of all the shipping wars I see in the internet. LOL. Team Ji pyeong vs Team Dosan. I want to know who really has increased support.....

Happy to help Ms. Koko! Feel free to PM us with your thoughts what to ask, and we'll put up a poll . :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Chingus, I see that +-5 won the poll.

Question:

Shall we start the +-5 round immediately (would mean that we would reset the counter to 500) or shall we wait until this round is finished?

@Min2206 @H0ney @Lmangla @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @kokodus @sadthe1st @pompyavi @larus @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @joccu @mirmz @corey @MayanEcho @Ernie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 5
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus, I see that +-5 won the poll.

Question:

Shall we start the +-5 round immediately (would mean that we would reset the counter to 500) or shall we wait until this round is finished?

@Min2206 @H0ney @Lmangla @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @kokodus @sadthe1st @pompyavi @larus @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @joccu @mirmz @corey @MayanEcho @Ernie

Hi @partyon - reset and start from 500 please .. thank you

Happy So Excited GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game