• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• cenching

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Nice question. That would be an ideal ending if she doesn't end up with either of them. LOL.

I hate the time jump trope, we have been begging the writer to give some character development for Dosan, but seems like she will just patch everything up with a time jump. Sighh. 

Yeah even according to me, it would be a better ending for her to not end up with either of them. But then well, I think the writer will have to face the fury of both ships :joy:

Well, initially as I said, I didn't really think they would do the time jump thing since I thought members were assuming the current time is in 2016. But seeing the current scenario, I think time jump is inevitable at the moment. Plus seeing the IG pics of Nam Seon Ho having a different hairstyle, I think time jump will happen, since well, the first sign of it is change in hairstyle of characters :loolz:

Talking about character development, I think the writer is not really doing a good job. We had some episodes being 1 hour 20 minutes long and within 10 episodes, the writer could proper character developments for almost everyone. I am particularly not happy with In Jae's character being underused and not really developed here. She could be the most interesting character here, but well, she is not even getting proper screen time, forget character development. :evilelmo:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

I just want to see more of the Start Up than the useless triangle happening. 

Why the war isn’t mentor oppa in relationship already , I most be watching different drama :joy:

**humans can be toxic but not the plants :D
220133C9-D92D-4D23-813A-5321E9B07FAB.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Me, at work today.

i hope u surround urself with loads of good snacks and a cup of coffee! or plan for a good lunch!

cheese stirring GIF

i'm bored with recent dramas.. dropped so many of them too!

guess it's back to browsing webtoon!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game