Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu @MayanEcho Imma gonna put up a pandemic poll. :glasses:

1. What will you do as soon as the pandemic ends?

2. What will you not do as soon as (and even after sometime) the pandemic ends?

3. What do miss the most during this pandemic?

4. What will you continue doing even after the pandemic ends? 

5. Would you like to continue working from home after pandemic ends or not

I mean these are the most basic ones, but the only ones which came to my mind. 

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon me. My social life have taken a big hit.  It different to have game/movienights through zoom. 

Chingu, I want to play Hockey, Cricket and football, but for almost one year it has not happened because of it. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Any suggestions?

Hmmm...what they did during lockdown? What became their happy pill? Which dramas are best to see when one can't go out? Who's the oppa / abs they drooled on the most, like you know, who should you be with if you've to be quarantined? :naughty:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm so tired of this pandemic.....

Anyone else?

Same here

20 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

1. What will you do as soon as the pandemic ends?

2. What will you not do as soon as (and even after sometime) the pandemic ends?

3. What do miss the most during this pandemic?

4. What will you continue doing even after the pandemic ends? 

5. Would you like to continue working from home after pandemic ends or not

I mean these are the most basic ones, but the only ones which came to my mind. 

Chingu, I want to play Hockey, Cricket and football, but for almost one year it has not happened because of it. 

+2

1.    What changes will be permanent?

2.   What will go back to the way it was before COVID?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

7. Which event are you looking forward to the most when the Pandemic ends. For example Sports events like Euro 2020, Olympics got postponed because of it. 

Haha, so many questions @partyon

3.   We canceled almost everything.  Will we appreciate the activities we do and /or the people we connect when we get back on it

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

OMO ! So many great questions! Thanks chingus @MayanEcho @joccu @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng @Min2206 dongsaeng! 

I could only fit 3 questions into my poll, but will be happy to make more polls after this one is done.

I took inspiration from the following video. 

and the following video 

Haha LOL
The videos are so cute - the dogs have so many nice clothes to wear , well , we cant wear out, so wear at home:D 
I hardly touch my make up kit too  - well, still making sure hair is in order

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Haha LOL
The videos are so cute - the dogs have so many nice clothes to wear , well , we cant wear out, so wear at home:D 
I hardly touch my make up kit too  - well, still making sure hair is in order

I love Tika the Iggy. :joy:

This is cute too :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl you know there is talk that there is not going to be Olympics this year.  Like they are totally cancelling tokyo Olympics. 

Well that will be bad. I mean Japan put so much efforts in it. The reason the countries want Olympics, Asian Games, World Cups to be held in their country is mainly for 2 reasons. Firstly it is something really prestigious, and the second which is more important is the fact that the return value is a lot. They give you almost 8 years to prepare it, sometimes totally new stadiums, hotels are built for this, and the money you spent on this, is returned many folds during the event itself, thanks to the spectators who come from all over the world for it. So Japan having prepared it all, will definitely feel it to be unfair if it gets cancelled overall and not postponed. 

@partyon Noona, What I liked about Pandemic was limited or no social life, which is mainly because I could now avoid the family events which I don't like at all without any problems. Firstly they didn't even happen because of it, but now I could very easily give a valid reason for not joining those events. Otherwise, I actually miss meeting up with friends, eating out with them and doing sports together. 

But yeah, thanks to Pandemic, I don't go out that often and when I go, it is usually for a very valid reason, like grocery shopping :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6