Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@4evrkdrama @joccu @Nodame 

@iksunijini @twinkle_little_star 

meme@mirmz  @Lmangla @partyon organizers  @Jillia :relaxed:

@Catleya @Min2206

@MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali @corey @Sejabin

@larus @Thong Thin hello chingus.

may all you do and achieve bless you every day with great happiness and good health.stay safe chingus :blush::mask:

Mask Hello GIF by Dubsado

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I got my mom to buy me the kewpie mayo ... cos of you.  You have become an influence in my life.  Hahhahahahahha

we shall spread it on walnut bread and eat!

knife spreading GIF

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I got hungry, hahaha! Had a piece of idli with sambar and chutney, glass of milk. Now I'm ready to snooze :lol:

chingu, i think by the time i got back here (after missing a few hours cos my boss wanted something urgently).. u're awake already?

hi @4evrkdrama @forme26 fi @joccu @partyon!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 8

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali anyone still watching that cheater drama? i tried to go to the thread to see how's the progress but apparently that thread is almost as dead as well lol

I am watching it, and just don't want a happy ending between the leads. I am a bit unsure whether the wife actually knows about her husband cheating or not, we literally don't know what she has been thinking, but still I am happy that my guess on who the actual killer was became true. It could have much better than this, but somehow they got stuck in making the drama and the FL too mysterious. 

It will end next week :wow1:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am watching it, and just don't want a happy ending between the leads. I am a bit unsure whether the wife actually knows about her husband cheating or not, we literally don't know what she has been thinking, but still I am happy that my guess on who the actual killer was became true. It could have much better than this, but somehow they got stuck in making the drama and the FL too mysterious. 

It will end next week 

Sorry , I had to laugh at the way the drama plot  moves .... or maybe the way you put it so funny @Sleepy Owl   The wife still don't know that the H cheating on her.    Thought she is an expert in this area.   Let us know the ending.   I rely on you, yea

1572180e2f2d87b2a396ec550329ffd1.jpg

Choco owl cakes for you

Hi @MayanEcho  
:transforms:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am watching it, and just don't want a happy ending between the leads. I am a bit unsure whether the wife actually knows about her husband cheating or not, we literally don't know what she has been thinking, but still I am happy that my guess on who the actual killer was became true.

please spoiler tag me (or maybe @Min2206 is curious too!) who is the actual killer lol i lapsed behind 3 weeks.. lol that's 6 episodes already!

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Feeling groggy.

chingu, u sure u really did sleep at all??

that's a lot of bread slices flying over.. imagine the amount of nutella and kewpie mayo that could have been eaten with them.. lol

Excited Kung Fu GIF by DreamWorks Animation

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Sorry , I had to laugh at the way the drama plot  moves .... or maybe the way you put it so funny @Sleepy Owl   The wife still don't know that the H cheating on her.    Thought she is an expert in this area.   Let us know the ending.   I rely on you, yea

Well Chingu, they have got the viewers confused. At one time you feel like she knows and everything is moving as per her plan (which actually is), but then you see that she might actually be clueless about her husband's affairs. I think she knows and is playing fool, but you never know. Still if they just end it with the husband getting away with all of it and they staying together, I would be quite disappointed, maybe less disappointed that she killing him :joy:

Thanks Chingu for the Choco Owl Cake, they look too cute. :kisslevel:

Ever happened with someone that you found the food, cake, etc. too cute to eat? I would have this crisis with that cake :saitama:

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

please spoiler tag me (or maybe @Min2206 is curious too!) who is the actual killer lol i lapsed behind 3 weeks.. lol that's 6 episodes already!

Spoiler

The maid, who has been working for the FL for a long time. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2