Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

usually i will try not to look when the nurse draw tubes of blood during health screening lol but i remembered as kids when we had the jabs on the arm.. some actually stared in awe while the nurse did the jab!

I usually look, even with other med procedures. Some fam members are in med field, so I got used seeing what they do.

Update as of now after my 1st dose - still fine. No fever, slight pain at the vaccinated area. Maybe later I would feel something else, although most of the feedback was that the fevers and body aches would be after 2nd dose.

7a246c5ec5a4fb32bb82d0182c0a163b.gif

@Ameera Ali @corey @4evrkdrama @forme26 fi @iksunijini @Jillia @kokodus @larus @Thong Thin  @Lmangla @Min2206 @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @Sleepy Owl @twinkle_little_star @sadthe1st @mirmz @Ernie @Sarang21 @joccu 

and everyone else in the +/- thread :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@sadthe1st what was the Golden Question, I dont remember answering it.

Hmmm.... you seems to snack at night, is it because you are hungry or you can't sleep.

Have you taste Kuih Siput below..is one of my favourite. 

Taste a littly spicy and cruncy.

1d4fc35270a4770cf012d4ad5727a8150a19fa9d

@MayanEcho

During the jab, did the doctors briefly explained to you, shld there be any symphtoms what you shld do.

And any idea what is the name of the vacccine and from which country.

Ik there are many currently in the market, Phizer is one of them.

@corey

You are the only chingu here that share the same interest as me, yoga. How can i not remember you.

Is good to do hatha yoga at our age which is not strenuos.

I am doing it daily ( morning & evening) for at least 40 mins, plus 10 mins pilates.

@joccu

Sad to hear about your injury at a very young age.

Do you get nagging pain on and off now days.

@Catleya  thanks for the yummy cakes. So delicious.. Oh !.. you are still under post restrictions.

Is alright, you will be upgraded soon.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

During the jab, did the doctors briefly explained to you, shld there be any symphtoms what you shld do.

And any idea what is the name of the vacccine and from which country.

Ik there are many currently in the market, Phizer is one of them.

I was asked when's the last time I had period, or if I was expecting. BP should be normal range, so that too would be checked, aside from the temp. No alcohol until 7 days after the vaccination, and do not get pregnant until at least 6mo is over from vaccination. After vaccination, I was told that I may feel feverish, have body aches, or upset stomach. So far I haven't felt any of these yet, though I feel sluggish, same as when I had the flu vaccine a month ago.

At present, there are three approved vaccines here: Sinopharm, Pfizer, and Sputnik. I chose Sinopharm, which was widely tested here to thousands of volunteers during Phase 3 trials.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

what was the Golden Question, I dont remember answering it.

Hmmm.... you seems to snack at night, is it because you are hungry or you can't sleep.

Have you taste Kuih Siput below..is one of my favourite. 

Taste a littly spicy and cruncy

which region are u from..

who is ur favorite oppa..

do u like abs..

i think there are 4 questions.. but i only remember these 3 off hand lol

i usually have late lunch and skip dinner.. or i skip lunch and have early dinner.. either way, i get a bit hungry around 10ish or so.. and also, sometimes cos my other friends are having supper and sharing pics on chat groups

mad angry fist GIF by nobodies.

i haven't tried kuih siput.. it looks like, silkworms hahaha full of proteins!

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

At present, there are three approved vaccines here: Sinopharm, Pfizer, and Sputnik. I chose Sinopharm, which was widely tested here to thousands of volunteers during Phase 3 trials.

i think singapore accepted pfizer and sinopharm... not sure about sputnik. but we are not allowed to choose, when our turns come.. the middle age group probably need to wait till second half of 2021.

hi @mirmz again! lol

@Nodame i haven't watched last evening's episode of True Beauty.. but i'm getting more annoyed at the Soo Jin Snake..

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think singapore accepted pfizer and sinopharm... not sure about sputnik. but we are not allowed to choose, when our turns come.. the middle age group probably need to wait till second half of 2021.

Sputnik was approved here only yesterday, and it's for emergency use. About choosing between the two other brands, the vaccine centres where which vaccine is given was published some days ago. Whichever brand one prefers, they can take appointment at the centre that offers it. :)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

We don`t have a chance to choose. Probably it will be Pfizer. We have another vaccin available, Moderna. But I can`t choose one of them.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

hi @larus

coffee upload GIF

oh ya, there's moderna too!

i guess by the time the vaccine is being rolled out to the rest of us, there will probably be more vaccine brands..

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-ncid-second-dose-vaccine-covid-19-14010732?cid=h3_referral_inarticlelinks_24082018_cna

we just cleared the second jabs for the healthcare frontline at the NCID..

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Catleya said:

. this one special for you 

Yummy. I take it.

3 hours ago, Catleya said:

I got 5 posts per day, and for today this will be my 4th post because of I started to post in the middle of the night. I save my last one for the rebel princess today ep

5? It is so little. BTW, we have a new Add member and she can`t post to help us. The rule was made by a Sub Team member? :lol:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Waaa ... so much to backread .. hehe .. it's okay, I like,  I like :ilike:

Hi @MayanEcho @corey @mirmz @forme26 fi @Thong Thin @Catleya @sadthe1st @iksunijini  @Nodame

@joccu  Sorry to hear bout your knee injury at 17.   Was is just the cost that deters you?  the risk?  

@Sleepy Owl Hello, sorry to hear about your finger .. so you are a goal keeper huh ...   which finger may i ask?   :D   me being me, sunbae-nim

Hi @Thong Thin  Yes , it's Friday finally but more chores and baking ... duhhhh
I remember Kuih Siput .. also love the mini savoury currypuff - sambal actually.    It's not easy to find Kuih Siput though.
I follow Maangchi recipe on how to cook K-food.  So far so good, except my kimchi making failed.  But not giving up.  Will try one day, once tart baking is over.

11 hours ago, Catleya said:

@Min2206 I love to see lovely cake picts on pinterest or IG 

I love to pictures of cakes.  You have a wonderful collection too, or an eye on good ones. 

Buttercream Rose Cake - Preppy Kitchen

10 hours ago, Catleya said:

I wish to have someone young and handsome to be idol to for a moderator. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA to give us spirit addition to online on Soompi everyday LOL  AMEN 

hai @corey @Nodame  Cakes for you guys.. for @joccu @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @Min2206 because she loves pretty cake 

Again, thanks for your cake @Catleya   ....   if you want some K-idol to be mod in soompi, that would be kinda difficult .. we have mr @Sleepy Owl here - he can mod , he writes well too.  And he is our @partyon's lovable dongsaeng ....... well -trained. 

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Update as of now after my 1st dose - still fine. No fever, slight pain at the vaccinated area. Maybe later I would feel something else, although most of the feedback was that the fevers and body aches would be after 2nd dose.

Thanks for sharing your feedback @MayanEcho   - I know getting vaccinated is to protect oneself and also others ... but we still can get the virus, right?  and we still can infect others , no?   Good that you get the vaccination @larus - lucky you! 

So, it was you @Nodame who is watching True Beauty.  I saw a clip that finally her TRUE face, TRUE beauty is revealed, right?  wonder what's the outcome .....

Goodnight @MayanEchoGood Night Pic 042

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I was asked when's the last time I had period, or if I was expecting. BP should be normal range, so that too would be checked, aside from the temp. No alcohol until 7 days after the vaccination, and do not get pregnant until at least 6mo is over from vaccination. After vaccination, I was told that I may feel feverish, have body aches, or upset stomach. So far I haven't felt any of these yet, though I feel sluggish, same as when I had the flu vaccine a month ago.

+2

Thanks for the sharing.

At this moment, we havent got any news when we are gettinng the vaccine, and if we have,I dont think we

are allowed to choose .

@sadthe1st - now  I remembered those questionaire :grin:

Hmmmm.. meaning you dont get 3 proper meals per day, well if you are used to it makes no harm to your body.

@MayanEcho  - sure, take a short rest and come back later, is still morning, right ,

@corey - i used to go morning walk with my 3 dogs  as early as 5am, then one day there's robbery to the place 

where i go, i got scared and stopped.

Yes, I am interested you can PM. Thanks in advance.

@Min2206  ya, not easy to find kueh siput anymore, guess the tradition for making dies.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

25 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

- I know getting vaccinated is to protect oneself and also others ... but we still can get the virus, right?  and we still can infect others , no?   Good that you get the vaccination

Same like other vaccines, it isn't 100%, but helps you have some resistance not to have it, or if you get it, it won't be so severe. Yeah, we can still infect others if we fall ill.

We do it to help ourselves, at the same time help the vulnerable others be more safe i.e. lesser people around who are sick who may spread infection.

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

At this moment, we havent got any news when we are gettinng the vaccine, and if we have,I dont think we

are allowed to choose .

It wasn't outright choosing which brand, but news published which centre offers which, so if you prefer one over the other, you can  choose to get that vaccine at the centre that gives it. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

Its finally FRIDAY 

66348370.jpg

@Min2206 I think I had mentioned in one of the previous posts though, I had broken my right hand's mid-finger :joy:.

Middle finger being the longest one is more prone to such damages, I guess, I had another friend who also used to be a keeper, and had broken his middle finger in a match. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, corey said:

Morning 40 mins and evening 40 mins plus 10 min pilates? Wow. That is a lot. I realy admire you. That would be too much for me, firstly I have a short attention span and I get bored. Secondly, I also walk for minimum two hours every day to walk my dogs . And then there is work and daily chores...I suppose I could sacrifice my drama watching time for more yoga, but I am too lazy...

Edit: and @Min2206, I just say your post!

Wow ... that's @Thong Thin's regime .. I salute you, Chingu! 

and @corey  2-hour walk is long, for me...  I am such a lazy person, I have to admit

say my post?

Rose Cake | Gimme Some Oven

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Same like other vaccines, it isn't 100%, but helps you have some resistance not to have it, or if you get it, it won't be so severe. Yeah, we can still infect others if we fall ill.

We do it to help ourselves, at the same time help the vulnerable others be more safe i.e. lesser people around who are sick who may spread infection.

It wasn't outright choosing which brand, but news published which centre offers which, so if you prefer one over the other, you can  choose to get that vaccine at the centre that gives it. :)

Noted on your reply @MayanEcho 
Agree with @Thong Thin  we come from same country ... sighhhh ..    Will you be going for it soon?

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

hi @corey @Sleepy Owl

and @MayanEcho who still isn't sleeping at 11am after one whole night of not sleeping hahahahaha

stop motion drinking GIF by Reuben Armstrong

extra coffee refills for u lol

@Thong Thin i dun usually eat 3 full meals a day.. definitely something for breakfast and either lunch or dinner..

(am i reminding u about my jap kewpie mayo that goes with everything??)

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wow ... that's @Thong Thin's regime .. I salute you, Chingu! 

Agree with @Thong Thin  we come from same country ... sighhhh ..    Will you be going for it soon?

+2

I heard the vaccines have arrived.

You know I know, if we managed to get vaccinated by 3rd quarter of the year, will be a blessing.

Hi @Sleepy Owl

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4