Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Sleepy Owl even i was not satisfied with both the main characters behaviour that showered me more urge to drop the drama ! 
when we were all rooting for the drama and characters I rather found that the writer was moving recklessly with its plot giving disappointment in return for rooting them !

And i am sure that am among the minority who felt it so !

Hoping for better dramas in 2021 with perfect graph for the plot development ! 

Well I never rooted characters that much, I would have liked the 2nd ML to end with the FL since he was the better guy (usually the case in Kdramas), but this time he was better by far and in terms of everything. Otherwise, the best ending for me would be no one ending up with the FL, and they all either going their way or just start working together. 

I also hope 2021 would have better dramas, given the number of interested dramas that are planned to air this year. Feb already will see some really interesting dramas starting and let's hope they will not be disappointing. 

@joccu I am sorry and really sad to hear about your injury. I had a senior who had started working as a part time assistant coach (in order to gain experience) in my university Hockey team after severely injuring his shoulder and deciding to retire rather than going for treatment which according to his doctor would not really guarantee him 100% recovery. 

I had broken my finger while goal keeping in high school and it took me a long time to make myself do goal keeping again, since I was scared to end up with broken finger again. I would still stop doing Goal keeping when the exams would be around scared to break my finger and would be unable to appear in the exams. This continued till my college days too. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@Sleepy Owl  thank you. :heartxoxo:

back then I was still young only 17. I when I had the injury I totally thought my life was over.  back then I only thought I would be national athlete nothing else.

Even though I did not have the surgery I had to have rehabilitation 3 month. after that like your friend I worked for a time assistant coach but it was hard to be around the sport that had been my life over 10 years. so after 6 month I quit the assistant coach job.  

long the way I figured that I still like to teach children/teens even though not in sports. So I finished my studies in high school and applied to Uni.  did not got in the first year. but second year I got in.   

I do miss sometimes my time in the team but without the injury I do not think I would be a teacher today. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Also good afternoon, good evening and good night depending where you are in the world.

Just stopping by, got busy and no time to read the other pages.
Hope I can stop by later. 

+2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  thank you. 

back then I was still young only 17. I when I had the injury I totally thought my life was over.  back then I only thought I would be national athlete nothing else.

Even though I did not have the surgery I had to have rehabilitation 3 month. after that like your friend I worked for a time assistant coach but it was hard to be around the sport that had been my life over 10 years. so after 6 month I quit the assistant coach job.  

long the way I figured that I still like to teach children/teens even though not in sports. So I finished my studies in high school and applied to Uni.  did not got in the first year. but second year I got in.   

I do miss sometimes my time in the team but without the injury I do not think I would be a teacher today. 

Same is the story of RB Leipzib's coach Julian Nugelsmann. He got injured in early 20s I guess, and had to retire, so he decided to work on his career as a coach and now is among the youngest and good (if not best) coaches (only 33 years old) in the football. 

For me, well even when I think about it, I remember how painful it was for me, my middle finger broke despite the fact that I was wearing keeping gloves. I don't know what would happen if I did keeping without gloves, as I would do it sometimes when I would forget them at home. 

But, its a good thing that you decided on your career and change of paths, doing what you like to, which is teaching even if it is not sports. 

Hey there @Nodame, @Catleya  :Pandabulous:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I actually didn't see the jab, hahaha! It was very quick. Immediately after swabbing the area the nurse swiftly did just when I'm turning my head to look. 

I'm scheduled for the vaccin on February 6 and 27. I hope everything will be alright until then. I don`t like to see needles but I am not afraid. :D

39 minutes ago, Catleya said:

Cakes for you guys.

The cakes looks sooooooo gooooood.  It is good that I don`t have to choose. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Catleya said:

so if I late replying you, you would know he he.. I read all quotes it was just I could not reply directly because of my posts limited

I am curious. How many posts can you have per day?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, larus said:

I'm scheduled for the vaccin on February 6 and 27. I hope everything will be alright until then. I don`t like to see needles but I am not afraid.

Yay! So long that you aren't sick or your BP is above normal on your scheduled days, there should be no problem with you getting vaccinated. :)

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I actually didn't see the jab, hahaha! It was very quick. Immediately after swabbing the area the nurse swiftly did just when I'm turning my head to look.

usually i will try not to look when the nurse draw tubes of blood during health screening lol but i remembered as kids when we had the jabs on the arm.. some actually stared in awe while the nurse did the jab!

@larus congrats on getting ur vaccine scheduled!

@Catleya hope you get ur membership upgraded soon! u see all the interesting topics we have on food, kdrama, idols, abs, fangirling etc.. its all so fun here!

k-pop phone GIF

@partyon do u all post the same GOLDEN QUESTIONS to them like when newcomers join here? HAHAHA

abs love GIF by 9go

good morning @Thong Thin and hi @MayanEcho 

Snow White Coffee GIF

• Like 3
  • Blob 7

happy coffee GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

@sadthe1st @MayanEcho  @4evrkdrama @Sleepy Owl unnie

@Lmangla  soompi lady @Ameera Ali 

@Thong Thin  @corey @Catleya@Nodame

@Min2206 meme queen @mirmz @forme26 fi 

@larus @joccu @twinkle_little_star

haii all!it's friday.everybody is looking forward to the weekend!

--i had a quick glance at the thread as i gulped down my coffee

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7