Add and Subtract Game

Admin

41 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  Penthouse - S2, how soon. I have yet to catch up S1.

I have not checked soompi news on this.  Let me check now. 

• Drama: The Penthouse: War in Life 2
  • Episodes: 12
  • Airs: Jan 29, 2021 - ?
  • Airs On: Friday, Saturday

@Lmangla  hello

9ea72ef078139ced289852e8a4ea0c5c.gif

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

when is the best time to visit. Understand is scorching hot during summer.

Jan to April and Oct to Dec, when temps are more bearable. When summer, it soars above 40C.

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

there is the sand sauna therapeutic treatment i think? @MayanEcho i see people burying themselves under the sand.. but not sure if it's for IG worthy or really for health lol i'll probably bury in some fresh eggs at noon and come back evening to collect hardboiled ones

LOL, don't try that here in summer :lol: And no, I haven't heard of that sand sauna treatment. You'll be sweaty anyway even before 7am when you do a little walking outdoors during summer. And yeah, it's possible to cook eggs that way. :D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@MayanEcho i have an ex colleague who migrated to Abu Dhabi many years ago.. and there is this seasonal sand storm that would blow in lots into the house.. despite sealing off as many gaps as possible.. she would be busy cleaning (i think cleaning is an understatement lol) the inside of her house as well as the porch etc

rub al khali sand GIF

^ wow i found sand and i found abs too as a bonus!

HAHAHAHA

oh gosh..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was asking about Penthouse here 

Penthouse? Most likely Crazyhouse. The most idiotic drama I ever tried  to watch. And I tried. Sure, if you can shut the brain off and enjoy the ridiculous it could be entertaining. And get used to yelling in every single episode. Makjang crazy galore. I was amused how people were so engaged in watching the story and even fall for the writer`s tricks.  :w00t:  They even asked why the evil won knowing exactly that it should not be a surprise as there are another two seasons. And for the next 24 episodes they will have the same story on repeat. Only this time the good guys or gals might have will have their happy ending.

But yeah... you should try. You said (if I remember corectly) that you can watch makjang dramas. It is intense.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, larus said:

But yeah... you should try. You said (if I remember corectly) that you can watch makjang dramas. It is intense.

Chingu, that's a talent I believe I lost long ago :loolz:

From the looks of it, Song Hye Kyo will be starring in Kim Eun Suk's next drama, I am still yet to recover from TKEM (sorry to those who liked it though) :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i have an ex colleague who migrated to Abu Dhabi many years ago.. and there is this seasonal sand storm that would blow in lots into the house.. despite sealing off as many gaps as possible.. she would be busy cleaning (i think cleaning is an understatement lol) the inside of her house as well as the porch etc

That happens during early months of the year. Some are mild, but we had that big, brown sandstorm so much like that one in Mission Impossible few years ago, as if life imitated art.

Floor length curtains help stop the fine sand coming in at the window gaps. It just blows everywhere, and after sandstorms, it's clean up time whether one wants to or not.

718067-622a4ad6-7989-4098-9d65-47318d631

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

it's clean up time whether one wants to or not.

i might just pack up and move to another sand-free house! hahaha i cannot imagine the stress of cleaning.. sweeping? vacuuming?

Rte Goodbyehouse GIF by Stellify Media

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Way to go @Jillia   I salute you!  

what happened? something interesting kdrama thread that we ought to sneak in for a peek???

Snl Smile GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

From the looks of it, Song Hye Kyo will be starring in Kim Eun Suk's next drama, I am still yet to recover from TKEM (sorry to those who liked it though) 

I think she has two dramas official offers but I think she will do only the Kim Eun Suk`s drama. But we`ll see.

I am not excited to hear about Kim Eun Suk`s dramas but I still can like her project. Maybe I don`t see the hype in her all dramas but  I don`t dislike them either.  Depends. Let see how this one will be.

I never saw Song Hye Kyo in anything except for some scenes with So Yeon in old sitcom Soonpoong Clinic.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

I'm feeling lot better. 

I am glad that you are feeling better. Health problem?

I feel tired. I did not sleep at all. I watched videos on You Tube all night. I feel like a zombie now.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4