Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

@phikyl, it is not like that, I know what you are thinking. It is just a... heart-warming episode. :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@TiNaDo I mean, I've already re-watched the rest of the episodes a billion times. Heartwarming is just going to make it happen more. :lol: 

It's fine. I'll do half of my adulting, then watch. Then I can at least say I was a little bit productive today

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@TiNaDo I mean, I've already re-watched the rest of the episodes a billion times. Heartwarming is just going to make it happen more. :lol: 

It's fine. I'll do half of my adulting, then watch. Then I can at least say I was a little bit productive today

It's a bit sad that we're at the half of the drama, though. Just imagine - we have less than 10 episodes till the end. :( 

+2

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Edit: Gotta leave for a little bit and run some errands but I'll be back soon. Lets get to at least 500 before the subtracts come back! 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Edit: Gotta leave for a little bit and run some errands but I'll be back soon. Lets get to at least 500 before the subtracts come back! 

Team Subtract is baaaack.... :joy:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

35 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

@phikyl, the new episode of IONTBO is everything. My favourite one so far.

And yes, I am in love with KSH, what can I say? This man is unbelievable. :wub:

Honestly, I wasn't a particular fan of KSH, but I am adoring him in IONTBO. Agree that he is amazing in the role!

@partyon, yes, it looks as if it's the two of us. Are you sure you don't want to come to Team Add and help us out a little?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Honestly, I wasn't a particular fan of KSH, but I am adoring him in IONTBO. Agree that he is amazing in the role!

Glad to see that more people are starting to like him. Warms my heart, really. :wub:

• Like 7

@stroppyse I could come back to Team Add but I have made a promise not to switch back to Team Add until

Team Subtract has won 15 times.

I think we still have about 6-7 more wins to go.:D

Have you recovered from the abs overload yet? :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

@stroppyse I could come back to Team Add but I have made a promise not to switch back to Team Add until

Team Subtract has won 15 times.

I think we still have about 6-7 more wins to go.:D

Have you recovered from the abs overload yet? :kiss_wink:

I think so. I went and ate a whole chocolate bar which made me feel sick. So, now I'm over the choco abs thing. :D

Are you sure that Team Subtract hasn't won at least 25 times? It seems that every time I have to go and then come back, Team Subtract has won and it's been reset.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

:fun:

@stroppyse pretty sure TeamSub has only won like 7-8 times with me onboard....

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

Glad to see that more people are starting to like him. Warms my heart, really. :wub:

I've always acknowledged that he was an excellent actor, and I've enjoyed watching him in various movies and dramas. It was just that I didn't feel any particular urgency to watch his projects. However, I find myself waiting for the next INOBTO episode with anticipation.

Plus, I actually think that KSH makes really good and interesting project choices as well.

Unlike some other actors for whom I had a passing fancy for which didn't last either because of subpar talent or regrettable choices of projects. :)

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

:fun:

@stroppyse pretty sure TeamSub has only won like 7-8 times with me onboard....

Okay, I understand. I strongly encourage you to keep your word. Just a total coincidence that it leaves you on the winning team... :P 

Just teasing you. It's sour grapes on my part because Team Subtract has been like a horde of zombies whenever I've been on this thread.

However, TEAM ADD FIGHTING!

:fiercebunny:

• Like 6
  • Love 2