Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali would probably like a category for best shirtless male fashion?  :joy:

:joy: Isn’t better than what most disgusting thing oppa do :shaq:

15944050401594405021.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

11 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Sushimi has murdered me...

one Team Add member down. She kill her own member...(written from the Dead World).

Spoiler

20191001_140123.gif

Have a nice day~Mwhahaha

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

:Twerkdatbutt:earning my x2 don’t mind me 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

go spazz at ur music thread also....wait har....i finding songs to post lols

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, alleram95 said:

These days, the group that I and probably @im0202 has been rooting for is SSAK3 who soon will make their official debut on July 25. Today they've released their cover song of Deux.

For abs lover, one of the member keep showing his abs in the mv ;)

Ahh I forgot that this show was on today cos I’ve been so busy...

About to watch the latest episode... excited to see the choreo for their new song!

:twerk2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@snowlou no worries ! I’ll be changing once I buy my rice pot . After interest payments . 

Same strategy. Rice cooker, wait for us!

Will join you soon @snowlou.

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

from the few dizis I watched, the music composers seem to favour using violin/cello type instruments to create the background mood. (but then again, I am watching the dramas that tend to be very dramatic in terms of story hahahahah)...

It sounds rather like the background music to Game of Thrones! I like this but in general, I like the sounds of the cello. Thank you for sharing, this has been quite interesting to learn of.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

@Lmangla Thanks lmangla! I wonder though...why do you need to know which person is posting? :D

@wallflowersforjane and @triplem yes pali pali buy the rice cooker badge..then we can still be kbappers without the DP. Triplem...you couldn't be that poor that you're unable to buy rice cooker badge like..right now! What did you use your soompi points for? :scream:

Good things come to those who wait . If  I just hang on a bit , I’ll earn the interest. So wasted If I spend now ....  :kaching1: Kkkk 

@wallflowersforjane I think we’re only ones in Soompiverse crazy enough to buy rice pot . The rest of the members must be like wondering what the heck Is going on !

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

LOL! You are really meant to be on the IkSong ship! I heard the Cantonese version of this song first, never knew there was a Korean one until HP. Actually what SSAK3 stand for? I want to watch it when I run out of LSG variety shows!

Is liking Aloha song means that I'm definitely an iksong shipper? ㅋㅋㅋ 

Even on the shipping thread I mainly shares fmv with old song in the background. The one that posting longer theories or finding crumbs to sail our ship is @snowlou . The current captain of the ship rarely visited too (poke @Lawyerh )

SSAK3, the name in Korean is similar to the word SsakSseulYi, which means to sweep. They decided on that name with a wish or represent that they would sweep out all the music charts.

I haven't watch all episodes of the variety show, just couple of episodes. But for this project I've diligently followed every new episode. 

@im0202 the choreo, the song recording are really fun! More teasing for poor Rain :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

+2

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Since you didn't find the abs event that much fun, I shall (hopefully) make your day a little bit better.

So, here. For you, my dongsaeng. Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende! :kiss_wink:

(ENG translation = I hope you have a nice weekend)

Haha, thank you. ^_^ She is a beauty.

Well, well, that is not an accurate translation. :ph34r: Let me get my red marker. @triplem Are you also using red markers if you correct stuff? Is this a world-wide thingy? :D 

"Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende" is translated into; "Ich wish you have a nice weekend"

"I hope you have a nice weekend" is "ich hoffe du hast ein schönes Wochenende. 

There is a difference between wishing and hoping. :P 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1