Add and Subtract Game

Admin

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, my theory about abs not becoming apparent until the actors become a bit older is true in this case too.

Kim Myung Soo (L) is already 28 years old, and it's apparent that his body has been changing during the last years with him having now more muscle mass.

Cha Eun Woo is only 23 years old but I am confident that give it another 5 years he'll be packing some glorious abs.

@sadthe1st Feel free to start comparing the hand size between L and Cha Eun Woo. :D
I would say that hand size is actually a pretty good indicator of a lot of things. :D

Have to agree with you, after all you are the ABSolute-Master of Abs, along with @Ameera Ali

49 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@partyon @Min2206 the second ML in True Beauty is a good start for abs..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFTm2frW4t/?igshid=k6l71uyffhz5

Only the upper part ... ? @sadthe1st  

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, Lee Yi Kyung is the best! 

I recognise him but not the name - he is good .. seen him in comedy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Have to agree with you, after all you are the ABSolute-Master of Abs, along with @Ameera Ali

Thank you sweetie! Means a lot to @Ameera Ali and me to get this type of recognition!

Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor

OMO @Lmangla ! Your position in this thread with the 3rd most posts has been overtaken by @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, lady, sure.... Keep faking it that you're not taking a GOOD look at those abs :joy:

Did she see something we did/have not see?

Yeaaaa @sadthe1st what i meant was the upper part of the upper torso!  What were you thinking? :D
I need that beetroot juice ...

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

and @partyon

Investigator sounds more appropriate. :lol:

Investigator, Inspector, Agent. So many words to choose from... :crazily:

I shall call the drama Royal 007 from now on! Mostly because we get abs in a sageuk. 007 always shows his abs!

:piggydance:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

007 always shows his abs!

and stripping sexy women..

Pussycat Dolls GIF by Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm super behind on writing my thoughts on the episodes. :D RL is too busy atm.

being busy with RL is good!!! hahaha the REAL OPPAS ARE OUT THERE not in the laptop screen!

Hunks GIF by Team Coco

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

OMO @Lmangla ! Your position in this thread with the 3rd most posts has been overtaken by @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng. :joy:

I saw it today morning. Shows how much inactive I was on other threads while being busy adding 2 here :loolz:

I think I should get a bit active on other threads too, since that is the reason I joined Soompi forum :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

Investigator, Inspector, Agent. So many words to choose from... 

I shall call the drama Royal 007 from now on! Mostly because we get abs in a sageuk. 007 always shows his abs!

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

This is Sean Connery before he became James Bond.

I have to to put LICK emoji (like @sadthe1st ) on @partyon post above in honour of Daniel C and Sean C ......with utmost respect!   

And how can you call the Inspector / Investigator as Royal 007  - which part of abs did u all see that can be comparable to our Daniel and the late Sean C -- weiiiiiii  (no fight!) :kitty:

Hi @joccu hello

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

@sadthe1st i have watch the first 3 episodes of sweet home going to watch the rest off episodes in the weekend.  it been pretty good. for me not that scary but so far I have liked it.  but if you have seen the webtoon you may or may not like this version. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2