Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I agree, Bae Soo Bin has got everything a lead guy should have, but still was not lucky enough to get lead roles, and there are many like him who have had no luck like Kwak Dong-Yeon. He is talented, has got the looks, but didn't get the lead roles, I think he was the lead guy in "Never Twice", otherwise in all other dramas of him, he was 2nd ML.

Kwak Dong Yeon oppa! :bawling: It is so unfair that he isn't receiving lead roles....

But @Jillia chingu noted once that he's still quite young and he has a good chance of still becoming lead material. He has that mature look so it could be that in a few years time, it's his turn to shine.

Agree 100% with what you said about Bae Soo Bin. :headbang:

Cha Eun Woo is pretty (to a lot of people - I don't find him particularly eye catching), but he has the acting skills of a cardboard box and yet gets lead role after lead role.

emma roberts crying GIF by ScreamQueens

@Min2206 @sadthe1st Gonna listen to oppa's sexy voice later tonight. :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Cha EW is one of yours

any pretty face or alluring abs curves can be my oppa! i dun stick to one.. hahaha when the episode ends, my heart goes to the next kdrama episode i watch

overwhelmed choices GIF

why stick to one when you can have, PLENTY??

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon Noona, I do agree that he is still quite young, and will hopefully get the lead roles since he deserves them. But again, there are certain actors getting the lead roles while being his age or younger, so I really hope he gets the role before being typecast as the 2nd lead guy. 

Talking about Idols, I don't really mind them acting or even getting the lead roles, but there needs to be some proper method for it. They got to start from side roles (which was happening before), and then be pushed for the lead role after a couple of dramas. I don't remember the Idols getting the lead role on their debut back then or at least it was not happening this much.

I am still not over the fact that Blackpink's Ji Soo will be doing the lead role in "Snowdrop", although I don't know much about the 2nd FL too, but Ji-Soo literally had a single scene or maybe a couple more scenes in "Arthdal Chronicles" nothing else, and now she suddenly gets cast as FL in a high profile drama by the director and writer of SKY Castle. While Jung Eugene is cast in it, and we don't even know whether she is among the leads or just a side character while being a good actress. Life is not fair, I'd say. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

why stick to one when you can have, PLENTY??

Arraso  @sadthe1st arraso :D

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am still not over the fact that Blackpink's Ji Soo will be doing the lead role in "Snowdrop", although I don't know much about the 2nd FL too, but Ji-Soo literally had a single scene or maybe a couple more scenes in "Arthdal Chronicles" nothing else, and now she suddenly gets cast as FL in a high profile drama by the director and writer of SKY Castle. While Jung Eugene is cast in it, and we don't even know whether she is among the leads or just a side character while being a good actress. Life is not fair, I'd say. 

@Sleepy Owl You mentioned Jung Eugene .. this one? 
Jung Yoo Jin (정유진) - MyDramaList

Hello @Ernie

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wow!  That's a cute snow-cutie @larus

Yes, it is nice but I want real snow. :D

I can say that I am a fan of extreme temperature (too hot or too cold) but I want winters to be winters, like they used to be.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

I do not know a great deal approximately the C-drama other than the records which you stated here, but, I assume we're going to be seeing conspiracies occurring here, and Mr. Queen deciding to face them to check this blog. The factor of Joseon Era they selected became all approximately electricity struggles happening, and it is right to look actual ancient figures getting used here.

Edited by Martin Gallispe
  • Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, larus said:

Yes, it is nice but I want real snow. :D

I can say that I am a fan of extreme temperature (too hot or too cold) but I want winters to be winters, like they used to be.

Same here Chingu, although I like cold temperatures, for too it should not be extreme, but even I have seen the climate change happen first hand, and the winter is not what it used to be like 15-20 years ago or even 10 years ago.

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I like her, this Eugene Jung @Sleepy Owl  Saw her in Romance is a BOnus Book.  She's good and cute.  Her acting is great as well

Yes Chingu, I saw her in Romance is a Bonus Book and also in Still 17, she was great in all of them acting wise. Let's hope she will get the role too. How did you like "Romance Is a Bonus Book?" Chingu?

• Like 2
  • Blob 2