angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Ain't nobody gonna click that link @Hanyeoun. You're like the boy who cried wolf in here. 

Gotta click to find out if I'm telling the truth or not. :shaq:

+ 2

• LOL 6

@wallflowersforjane so what's your honest opinion on Twogether. You can say you dont like it :joy: 

@angelangie @phikyl does being moderator take a lot of your time though? Like how many hours do you need to spend moderating? :scream:

@Hanyeoun big boss you gotta follow the rule - put the number if you re the first post on the page :Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols thats good...i love the ori :D 

oh why you didnt finish it? though the ending a lil loose to be honest

I got distracted from other kdramas which has oppas in it. :lol: as far as I can remember I watch ed them still in high school. And it seems it tells their past. The girl is liking the guy. And he's a tsundere who look cold outside but warm inside.  Like I got only the first 3 episodes but had already forgot all now. Is it good? Should I pick it up again?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane so what's your honest opinion on Twogether. You can say you dont like it

I can't. BECAUSE I LOVE IT! How could you not like two adorkable good-looking boys travelling, playing games and meeting their fans. :D

The posts are wonky again. I was sure that @phikyl's post came before mine earlier.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I can't. BECAUSE I LOVE IT! How could you not like two adorkable good-looking boys travelling, playing games and meeting their fans. :D

hahahah...wow..i haven't actually heard a single person here saying they don't like it. Now i have high expectation for it to be really funny!  

This time of the day...sleepy

:hotinhere2: 294

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@snowlou Depends on which/how many sections you mod. I think I spend maybe an hour a day total [max] on both of my sections but they're relatively slow moving. Mods in the kdrama/shipper section probably spend more time but they also have more mods there to split up the work. 

Don't worry, a mod isn't expected to be on every second of their free time even though it feels like that's what we do sometimes. That's just because we really do love being on this site and interacting with everyone. 

But really, you're just a titled peacekeeper in the sections you moderate. You're still able to post in whatever section/thread you choose, you're just expected to be above any of the wars and be impartial when issues arise.  

294?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, snowlou said:

No not yet...i think i still need today and tomorrow to finish Hyena. And then after that...i want to finish OMB coz this week is its final week too right. And then there's this 4-episode drama Miss Lee Knows starting today..so i wonder whether i should try watching its first 2 eps. and then come Monday it's the start of the detective drama ive been waiting for with Son Hyun Joo in it. 

So I think I ll see whether i can fit in one episode this week...otherwise next week before i start a finished drama  

Take your time. It's still there on Netflix. :D

As in my case, I can't seem to move on to other shows. Every free time that I get I resume twogether. All dramas have to wait for now. Hahaha

I just can stop myself form watching these two. So adorably fun and exciting! 

I love their vocabs here, "Hao ren" and "dangerous" " wo xiangxin ni, xiangxin wo" :lol:

I love how they grow from just a travelmate to best friend. This is what bromance should be! A friend and also a family. Love them both!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, snowlou said:

hahahah...wow..i haven't actually heard a single person here saying they don't like it. Now i have high expectation for it to be really funny!  

This time of the day...sleepy

All I can say to you about this show...

"Wo xiangxin ni,  xiangxin wo"

It rained again a few hours ago. So it's cool here. Even the ground is still wet. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nice no nice??? lols...... for those who watch this before should know what a hit the drama

Nahhh this one doesn't need a remake. We already have so many dramas like the same ISWAK like storyline. LOL I won't say no to a nice high school drama but with better conflicts and storytelling though....LOLOL. -2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

34 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

Gotta click to find out if I'm telling the truth or not. 

i just notice your badges lols.... @Sushimi will tell u it is too clutter

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@Lawyerh What is it with this sudden decision? Are you sure you have the patience to deal with all the univ spammers? LOLOL. Good luck!!!!

And the patience of dealing my constant shenanigans. 

+ 2 

:sweating:

• LOL 7

@wallflowersforjane I think I've been a moderator for 3 years now? Somewhere around there. I decided to apply to be a moderator after being encouraged by @CamelKnight.

I didn't think I would be accepted because, at the time, I was actively posting in one of the more volatile threads [though purposefully staying out of the drama] and because I barely hit the requirements. But I wanted to give back some of my time in a way that would help keep Soompi a thriving place for asian drama lovers to gush about their favorite things. As I'm more word savvy than tech savvy, being a mod seemed like a good way to do that. 

I admit, I was really nervous at first and afraid I'd make a misstep that would cause the older mods to be like "oops, we made a mistake with this choice" but we're all here because we have a common love for asian dramas so it made it a lot easier to remember that and to just do my best to uphold the rules. :happydance:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I didn't think I would be accepted because, at the time, I was actively posting in one of the more volatile threads [though purposefully staying out of the drama] and because I barely hit the requirements. But I wanted to give back some of my time in a way that would help keep Soompi a thriving place for asian drama lovers to gush about their favorite things. As I'm more word savvy than tech savvy, being a mod seemed like a good way to do that. 

the replies series my dear? :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1