angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

For some reasons i feel happy that when everyone has finished watching Twogether and started experiencing post-watching blue...here i still have 8 more episodes to go 

:foodie2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

In views of loading slowing down, pls refrain from quoting the emojis gif and also memes.

Mods who seen the quoted emojis or meme will removed it without forewarning

Regards,

angelangie 

(no numbers)

Funny enough..I once asked @Hanyeoun and @ebullient about should we treat emoji gifs as gif or? Then no one answer me lol after a week or two..we know the answer liao lol

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Twerk 4

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Funny enough..I once asked @Hanyeoun and @ebullient about should we treat emoji gifs as gif or? Then no one answer me lol after a week or two..we know the answer liao lol

+2

because we try allowing it....however it seems like some input excessive gif emojis and when 1 person quoted it.....it will added on....with quote code....it will double the bandwidth to load...

and from the trial run....we are experiencing some slow loading especially for those who use mobile to log in from times to times.....so with lil choice left, we need to disallowed quoting emoji gif and memes to keep the platform performances for the mobile users as well

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

we are experiencing some slow loading

True, thanks~:wub:

—————

Anyways...Subway and tea~:rickroll:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Twerk 3

nice no nice??? lols...... for those who watch this before should know what a hit the drama was

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Twerk 1

@snowlou are you starting twogether now? Go go go! I'm still in 5, got interrupted and now will resume it.

@angelangie I watch ALSB but not until finish. And they'll going to make a K-remake. I'm looking forward for the casts! Hope it would be one of our oppas. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@angelangie YASS! I would so watch a korean remake of that show. It was amazing! 

lols thats good...i love the ori :D 

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@angelangie I watch ALSB but not until finish. And they'll going to make a K-remake. I'm looking forward for the casts! Hope it would be one of our oppas. :lol:

oh why you didnt finish it? though the ending a lil loose to be honest

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@snowlou are you starting twogether now? Go go go! I'm still in 5, got interrupted and now will resume it.

No not yet...i think i still need today and tomorrow to finish Hyena. And then after that...i want to finish OMB coz this week is its final week too right. And then there's this 4-episode drama Miss Lee Knows starting today..so i wonder whether i should try watching its first 2 eps. and then come Monday it's the start of the detective drama ive been waiting for with Son Hyun Joo in it. 

So I think I ll see whether i can fit in one episode this week...otherwise next week before i start a finished drama :crazily: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

So do you listen to BTS? 

I am a casual listener, I really liked On and Boy with Luv! Make It Right is also a constantly repeated song for me. I like my kpop! But I mainly follow it through Spotify playlists now. 

10 hours ago, triplem said:

yes...due to covid .. but I don't know why though...other varieties are still filming but I think cuz their new format involves them going to uni campuses etc...

Oh right, I didn't connect that. That's too bad. :(

@snowlou Glad you are not affected! Fingers crossed! About Twogether, I am very very slow, you could probably catch up to me. Haha!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3