Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist Season 2 - Let's make it into a success!  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Have you watched season 1?

2. 2. Do you think season 2 would be even more lit if it were made into makjang?

• Absolutely. Let Sleepy Owl and partyon send in their makjang suggestions to the writers.
    • Maybe. A little kimchi slap and birth secret here and there couldn't hurt.
    • No. And no again. I'm with Ms. Koko, larus and Abs_triggered.
  3. 3. Which makjang elements would you enjoy seeing in season 2? (choose as many as you like)

• Truck of doom hits Andrea and he suffers from memory loss. He forgets his love and becomes a priest. In the end, he recovers his memory and leaves the priesthood and searches for his love Dr Jang
    • But Dr. Jang is angry at Andrea for leaving her and gets revenge by marrying Kim Jun Wan (cardiothoraic surgeon) after he was dumped by his soldier girlfiend (Ik Jun's sister)
    • It's revealed that Ik Jun (general surgeon) is actually the brother of Dr.Jang making it all super awkward, because his friend Kim Jun Wan has dated one of his sisters (soldier) and married his other sister (Dr Jang).
    • Distressed by his brother Andrea's memory loss and depression for losing his love Dr Jang, Andrea's oldest brother (played by Sung Dong Il) decides to join the mafia to get revenge on Dr. Jang and the truck driver
    • Neurosurgeon Song Hwa and OB gyn Yang Seok Hyeong go camping but get lost in the mountains. Seok Hyeong and Song Hwa connect on a romantic level when he saves her from a bear attack.
    • OB gyn Yang Seok Hyeong's betrayed girlfriend Chu Min Ha goes on a rampage in the hospital, seaweed slapping everyone who comes at her way!
    • Priest Oppa Andrea's mom meets up with Dr. Jang, "Divorce your current husband Jun Wan, get back with my son or you both have to leave the hospital' (incoming water splash)
    • Meanwhile, Ik Jun is visited by his ex-gf(played by Go Ara) in the hospital. She wants him back, but he's like nah... "I'm tired of all women! They have all betrayed me! I'm gonna stay single"
    • The seaweed slapping Chu Min Ha (betrayed gf) has now reached a sad Ik Jun, but the camera slows down as she aims a seaweed slap at him. We hear romantic music! She slips but he holds her back preventing her from falling. Their eyes lock and BOOM!
    • New scene: Andrea is crying loudly in a bar in Italy, unable to forget Dr. Jang. An Italian girl comforts him and soon they become more than friends.... Turns out she belongs to the mafia though! The Cassano family. Her brother's name is Vincenzo..
    • But Andrea is still sad, so his oldest brother(Sung Dong Il) and his new Italian girlfriend decide to get revenge on Dr. Jang so that Andrea can finally move on. Cue on dramatic music.
    • As they arrive at the hospital, ready to kill everyone in their way, they meet the truck driver. Bam! He's a goner!
    • Cue in on Dr Jang who has just found out that her husband Kim Jun Wan is cheating on her with her and Ik Jun's sister (Jun Wan's soldier ex girlfriend).( Incoming water splash and kimchi slap 2.0)
    • Andrea's brother and girlfriend aim a gun at Dr Jang but her brother Ik Jun saves her. Andrea's gf shoots cheating Kim Jun Wan instead and sadly he doesn't make it. Dramatic music. Police arrive and arrest Sung Dong Il and the Italian lady
    • Ik Jun's seaweed slapping gf Chu Min Ha goes to the police station angry at Ik Jun for getting into danger like that. She seaweed slaps him! Boom!
    • Andrea hears of all of this and is shocked his brother and gf could do such a heinous act. But cue in on ANOTHER truck of doom that hits him as he is on his way to the police station. Dr. Jang spots a lifeless and bleeding Andrea, operates on him and saves him.
    • Dr. Jang is distressed after having lost her cheating husband Jun Wan and after having saved her ex-love Andrea, so she quits the hospital and becomes the manager of a chocopie factory.
    • Andrea has forgotten everything post truck of doom 1.0, and thinks he is still dating Dr. Jang and starts searching for her again.
    • (Time leap to 1 year later.) Dr Jang and Andrea meet by chance in the chocopie factory after Andrea's bus breaks down in front of it. Cue in on romantic music when they look at each other lovingly and kiss... Happy ending!
    • Ms. Koko: "partyon and Sleepy Owl - you're in big trouble!" (partyon and Sleepy Owl run away....)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/14/2021 at 01:00 PM

• Replies 144.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

is Mr if you let me try on you lipstick, I will be yours forever # Ro woon  :joy:

you guys really make me google a lot, lately ... really A LOT

Kim Seok-woo, better known by his stage name Rowoon, is a South Korean singer, actor, and model. He is a member of the K-pop boy band SF9 as Lead Vocalist. He played his first leading role in 2019 MBC's television series, Extraordinary You

wow!  wiki says he is 1.91 metre long    in height  (sorry mods)

and he wears lipstick in your post @Ameera Ali !

540 corrected

@joccu  I am really having brownies now .. walnut ones .. hehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2
34 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But as long as he has got the writer and director on his side, anything is possible 

:loolz:

34 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't know who will watch it, but if anyone from this thread does watch it, please do tell me what problem he has got with that lipstick

Trust @Ameera Ali with the GIFs

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

8) will a season 2 be called Sunbae, don't take off that lipstick?

Eonni, this is very far-sighted. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1
18 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl is your  boss really strict?

Not sure, I have not met him yet, since WFH is going on. But he sure is strict with the timelines, especially if you are the one who gave it. Does not really like it if you are late with tasks. Didn't happen to me yet, did all the tasks he gave to me directly on time. But I have seen him get angry sometimes in the daily calls. My both bosses are like this, have dealt with only one. 

Although that comment I wrote as a joke. :approves:

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've got questions:

1) who is the sunbae? the man or the woman?

2) what happens if they put on the lipstick? an implosion?

3) is the lipstick poisoned?

4) does the sunbae look bad in lipstick?

5) who came up with the drama name?

6) why lipstick? why not mascara? or body lotion? or t-shirt?

7) is the drama really centered around lipstick?

8) will a season 2 be called Sunbae, don't take off that lipstick?

1. Sunbae is the woman. 

2. I am curious too

5. The Writer of the novel it is based on

Others well Noona, I am curious too about, but will not really watch the drama. The name is the the most stupid one I have seen in a while too.

• Insightful 2
  • Blob 3
52 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

you guys really make me google a lot, lately ... really A LOT

Kim Seok-woo, better known by his stage name Rowoon, is a South Korean singer, actor, and model. He is a member of the K-pop boy band SF9 as Lead Vocalist. He played his first leading role in 2019 MBC's television series, Extraordinary You

wow!  wiki says he is 1.91 metre long

and he wears lipstick in your post @Ameera Ali !

540 corrected

@joccu  I am really having brownies now .. walnut ones .. hehe

Min,better be clear. What is 1.91m long! 

:D

Hey @joccu  I always missed chatting with you.

How are you doing. 

@sadthe1st you are back, how is work today. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
47 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Whenever I hear about height now all I can think of is this scene:

Whoa ... first time seeing this Karasuno clip!    I order you to SHRINK???   

Wait, @Thong Thin .. what long?  I just got home from my brownies session.

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 how anyone will respect or be scared of the school gangs after this  :joy:

** break their leader back :lol:
** make his men kiss :w00t:

** make him moped the floor , more kissing for his men :D

You never know what make-up can do to us girls .. if gone wrong. @Ameera Ali iiiiiiii ....
Now, I am beginning to wonder about the LIPSTICK, if it goes wrong .. ... @Sleepy Owl sunbae, you watching that , right?

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

Noooooo..... :bawling: Seems our clues in the Soompi Winterland event have been too hard lately @Lmangla 

I have gone over my remaining clues and tried to make them easier.....

Naa @partyon, don't feel bad ... with your clue + more clues, we got it solved within the hour !   It shows we have brains.   Zoppa helps too. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Whoa ... first time seeing this Karasuno clip!    I order you to SHRINK??? 

There are many funny scenes in that anime. And I absolutely love that character. He took away all the salt from my food. But I won't post more, it would be spoilers for my sibling @Sleepy Owl.

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You never know what make-up can do to us girls .. if gone wrong. @Ameera Ali iiiiiiii ....
Now, I am beginning to wonder about the LIPSTICK, if it goes wrong .. ... @Sleepy Owl sunbae, you watching that , right?

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4
1 minute ago, pompyavi said:

There are many funny scenes in that anime. And I absolutely love that character. He took away all the salt from my food. But I won't post more, it would be spoilers for my sibling @Sleepy Owl.

Sigh ..  I am trying to understand, pardon me for my English @pompyavi   I googled below and got this - are you saying in a good way?

Spoiler

I googled this  --> take away salt from my food meaning

Apr 23, 2019 — Does that mean that all your hard work and effort should go to waste? ... Check out these little tricks to remove the excess salt from your food:

People also ask

slapping myself!

@Thong Thin Mian he.  I went back to my post and edited the 1.91 long to "in-height".  You know I was talking about height, no?   I was actually editing this gif below when I was typing that ..

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Sigh ..  I am trying to understand, pardon me for my English @pompyavi   I googled below and got this - are you saying in a good way?

Gomena sai.. I recently learnt this phrase from Haikyuu fans. So basically a salty person is one who makes teasing comments. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4
42 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Naa @partyon, don't feel bad ... with your clue + more clues, we got it solved within the hour !   It shows we have brains.   Zoppa helps too. :D

I am not sure how Oppa has helped you figure out the clues since he wasn't featured in them, but glad that he has been of assistance :D

478445617617a98d72c03162b776454f.jpg

That's the magic of oppa I guess! :D

• LOL 6

@partyon Noona, I think the clues' difficulty depends from person to person. Like for me, the previous one "Once Again" drama was kind of tough, since I didn't watch it, but this one was too easy, since I had watched the drama, and knew that I had to check the celeb's thread. So its just that, it is easy, if you have an idea about it. :rubchin:

But overall I think the clues have been easier than the blind item game.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5