Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

17 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

PS: Will check again though, since I am sure it must be more than 30 

I will make a list. I am curious how many dramas I watched. With this year lockdown. I think I watched more dramas than last year. I think you watched more than 30.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

I have watched and fully completed only one kdrama that aired in 2020, and you guys can guess which drama it is....LOL. 

And one Cdrama called Go ahead.

I have watched some older dramas of oppa also...but that too very few only. Hmm looks like 2020 is not my year. HAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@Min2206 we usually have two weeks for Xmas holiday. Usually it starts on the 19 December and ends in 6 January.

but bc of the pandemic most school closed this week's Monday and they should open on the 11 January if the situation is better.

@larus nice. Tuesday is not far away.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

we usually have two weeks for Xmas holiday. Usually it starts on the 19 December and ends in 6 January.

I have two week holiday too. From 23 December to 10 January. I LOVE holidays. :wub:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 we usually have two weeks for Xmas holiday. Usually it starts on the 19 December and ends in 6 January.

but bc of the pandemic most school closed this week's Monday and they should open on the 11 January if the situation is better.

WAAAA .... so not the fair .. we here only ONE day .. that is Christmas Day.   Well, we are allowed to apply leave though.   Enjoy your hols @joccu   It's tomorrow ...!   

@larus too ... ?  Wow!  Happy Hols! 

On 12/14/2020 at 11:19 PM, Jillia said:

Hi, everyone! :D I'm a bit sick (nothing to worry about!), so I'm mostly just updating the drama threads and resting.

Hi @Jillia  How are you now?  Hope this message finds you well.  We here thinking of you!  

and hello @kokodus 

edited -- arasseo  @Ameera Ali :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, larus said:

I will make a list. I am curious how many dramas I watched. With this year lockdown. I think I watched more dramas than last year. I think you watched more than 30.

Chingu, it is 30 dramas that aired in 2020. Must have watched like 5-8 dramas more, but I am unsure about the dramas that I binge-watched. I will have to see which ones I did. I think it could be more than 10 here :rubchin:.

Will check it. I think I will have to make a list too. 

But overall, I think I must have watched 40+ dramas, if we were to count the ongoing ones too. Not sure if it is more than last year or not, since this is the first time I counted the dramas I watched :joy:

602 (corrected)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, one interesting fact for you here, I dropped 5 dramas this year, have left 4 on hold and will watch them when I get some time. 

I think I dropped only 3 but I should have dropped two or three more. I don`t put dramas onhold anymore. The only drama I put onhold that I was actually interested to see later is still on hold from 2015 til now. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I think I dropped only 3 but I should have dropped two or three more. 

Same here Chingu, I should have dropped more :joy:

I have paused "Dinner Mate" and "Soul Mechanic" on 10th episode, don't know when I will be watching them. 

:loolz:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3