Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

but clearly can’t happen Ro woon is into older women now

hahahahaha unfortunately, i dun really like the FL..

same as why i dun exactly fancy the Queen without specific reason but i have to beg for her majesty's forgiveness since @partyon and @Min2206's zoopa soul inside made that drama hilarious!

4 hours ago, partyon said:

And in any case, I will not be using her Joo Won oppa gifs anymore, so she can't try to claim any extra percentages.

HAHAHAHAHA but u forgot that @Ameera Ali probably has a 2 terabyte harddisk of abs swimming in shower scenes... rain scenes.. or pool scenes.. hmm, 2 TB HDD sounds familiar.. lololol

i'm actually posting from reading earlier pages

good morning chingus @Sejabin @Min2206 @Thong Thin

and perhaps @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl if ure not sleeping yet

hi @mirmz and any one lurking!

i'm on leave today and getting ready to meet friends for lunch and shopping!!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Yes, dongsaeng, we had agreed to share him, but suddenly @Ameera Ali got greedy and wanted 3/4 of him since she made a gif of him.

I'm not gonna let that happen. If she can't share 50% of him with me, I will make him all mine. :joy:

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl I give her job but @partyon saying no 

@Sleepy Owl  The two are "explaining" to you and all you can do was :loolz: (this?)  .... Aren't you going to be a mediator?

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

dear min min @Min2206 I am cominggggggg 

btw of course we do need uri king eternal oppa every day, every month, every year 

btw I like the king in Mr. Queen too. xixixix 

Good morning soompi chingus. My last working day before holiday leave ^_* 

Last working today @Sejabin -- wooooot !

Hello @mirmz and other chingus (who are having sweet dreams now)

@Thong Thin  Friday's coffee or anything is always sweeter ... just worried that they might dump something at end of day ...hope not. 

Happy shopping @sadthe1st !
Shinobu Oshino Shopping GIF - ShinobuOshino Shopping Food - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

50 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

So, you are watching Mr Queen ?, heard some bad news on Mr Queen

i dun usually follow the news there unless some mishaps happened (touch wood!) because i find that knetizens are like hungry watchdogs always on the lookouts for tiniest fault to criticize.. either they have too much free time on hand in their lives or, they could have been paid by the rival production teams to do so (this is just my nonsensical guess anyway).

let's just sit back and enjoy the drama as it is.. and only start to complain hell if the plot goes haywire midway or at the end

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Happy shopping

i'll share the food pics if it's good!

ok i'm getting out of the house! it's drizzling and i'm feeling lazy.. lol

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i dun usually follow the news there unless some mishaps happened (touch wood!) because i find that knetizens are like hungry watchdogs always on the lookouts for tiniest fault to criticize.. either they have too much free time on hand in their lives or, they could have been paid by the rival production teams to do so (this is just my nonsensical guess anyway).

let's just sit back and enjoy the drama as it is.. and only start to complain hell if the plot goes haywire midway or at the end

i'll share the food pics if it's good!

ok i'm getting out of the house! it's drizzling and i'm feeling lazy.. lol

Agree with you on the knetz @sadthe1st.    This is not the first time, and to the locals, guess these are sensitive to them.  And I hope the production / writers would not change much.  Did you see the post over at Mr Queen's thread ... a link that is from a Korean webboard which interpreted and explained the meaning of opening intro of this drama - so beautifully written.    Let's just enjoy the fusion fantasy comical side of the drama. :D 

And please share some nice photos, if you can.  Thanks!

642 - corrected

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

So agree. I just want to enjoy the drama and the laughter hahaha. I don't want to think of what's happened behind the production. For me what's more important is what I watch on the screen hahaha 

See you guys later .. also rushing something

八九寺真宵 アニメ 走る 逃げる 急ぐ GIF - HachikujiMayoi Anime Rush - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 take care if you are on the road.

@Sejabin @sadthe1st

True, just sit back and enjoy the drama, what ever behind the production team, is non of our 

business. 

Hi @Sleepy Owl  you are so loved ...  since @Thong Thin has given you coffee, guess I don't have to.  I give you butter biscuit laaa
Butter Cookies - Preppy Kitchen

@Thong Thin You too when you are on the move.   You know me here still in red zone and heard neighbouring areas are spiking up in numbers too.  Sigh

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @Sleepy Owl  you are so loved ...  since @Thong Thin has given you coffee, guess I don't have to.  I give you butter biscuit laaa

Hey there Chingu, thanks for the biscuits :dorakiss:

@Thong Thin thanks for the coffee :kisslevel:

I just hope this Friday is not that busy and ends peacefully :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu, thanks for the biscuits 

@Thong Thin thanks for the coffee 

I just hope this Friday is not that busy and ends peacefully 

me too .. was busy this morning, now wrapping up
hopefully no last minute thing comes in, else ......

The incredible hulk GIF on GIFER - by Jorim

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

me too .. was busy this morning, now wrapping up
hopefully no last minute thing comes in, else ......

Well Chingu, I am gonna lose it too if it does happen to me, I still have around 4 hours left, so anything can come up anytime, but well, I am convinced, I am not gonna work on the weekends. It takes a toll on you, and well we all need some time away from work. Hopefully, this Friday will be a silent one :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3