Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

and i'm planning out the customer training calendar for next year.. half heartedly cos i just can't focus!

maybe i should sneak a break and do a bit of gardening..

looking at something green relaxes your eyes and is good if you have eye problems, headaches etc. eye docs often recommend that you take a few minutes from the computer screen every 20 minutes or so and look at something outside the window. it helps to relax your brain. so you may feel more focused after a little gardening...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
  • Replies 151.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Min2206 ~ did you read about mr. queen getting lots of complaints from netizens? I didn't realize they used real historical figures for this story. strange choice. why not just make up a period and characters when it is meant to be story that doesn't take itself seriously? :sweatingbullets:

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/15/tvn-receives-hundreds-of-complaints-for-recently-premiered-weekend-sageuk-queen-cheorin/

Oh dear..don't Korean Censor Board check thru the script before giving the green light.

I remember things like this happened to TKEM too.

Hi @Sleepy Owl 

Just woke up ?

What's for lunch @sadthe1st

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Hi @Sleepy Owl 

Just woke up ?

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

I woke up almost an hour ago, still feeling sleepy :hotinhere2:

Oh dear..don't Korean Censor Board check thru the script before giving the green light.

I remember things like this happened to TKEM too.

I think with that kind of plot, it was obvious that the drama would see some backlash from the public. Still I think if you don't watch the drama too seriously, it won't be a problem. 

What happened in TKEM though? Never heard about anything about it facing some backlash. 

@Lmangla I think them using some actual historical characters is fine, as long as they claim it is a work of fiction. How many times have we seen dramas use historical figures like that and sometimes even portray them as a contrast to what the historical records claim to be like. Since this drama also claims to be a fantasy and not pure Sageuk, I think I would be fine with it using actual historical people. Still using fictional characters would not really hurt them here too :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

so you may feel more focused after a little gardening...

i did felt happier after a bit of gardening but, no mood to work! HAHAHAHA the weather isn't helping either cos it's cool breezy and slight drizzling..

Tired Nap GIF by Paul McCartney

What's for lunch

garlic and herbs spread on baguette! and a can of cold shikhye!

depression bread GIF

hi @Sleepy Owl !!

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2
46 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

HAHAHAHA OMG

Mr Queen is senselessly funny! i'm guessing at the same time in this era that the queen's soul is trapped in the player chef's body laying in a hospital bed.. lucky i guess? she doesn't wake up to feel herself become muscular with missing boobs and an additional dragon and dragon balls

dragon ball z db GIF

^ @Ameera Ali @partyon cartoony abs.. u like??

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4